www.sm-doll.com

The statement

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

The statement

Post by SMdoll »

Since jack has a personal development platform, he has left SMdoll and all positions of SM since May 2019. We really appreciate Jack's contribution to SMdoll all the time! Star will take over all of SMdoll's subsequent business.
SMdoll
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: The statement

Post by Maviarab »

Thanks for the update Star :)

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Say good luck to Jack, it was a pleasure to work with it him! Welcome Star :)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Babel99 wrote:Say good luck to Jack, it was a pleasure to work with it him! Welcome Star :)
Thank you!
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Maviarab wrote:Thanks for the update Star :)
:glou:
Star

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Hello Star,

I am wondering if in this new position you have influence over ideas for future projects.

Let me resubmit to you the description of what a certain group of us are longing for. This so far has not been addressed by any of the companies,
but we believe it would be hit with the same group that would buy the beautiful SM150L that is so popular. Our criteria would include:

1. Considerably taller preferably 175 cm
2. A very slender frame hips and bum, kind of Asian style super model body, but with a twist .
3. Hips 81-83 cm range
4. Waist 51-54 cm range [not scary tiny like a spindle]
5. Lots of length through the waist and torso unlike most current dolls on the market that tend to be all legs and short waist.
6. A chest and shoulders that are sufficiently wide enough to carry massive breasts.

7. Last and most important massive breasts like SM150L but scaled up to the tall body.

8. Breasts need to have the widest possible base attachment to the torso!
a. from the midline around to the
b. mid axilla line at the side of the body, and
c. from just below the collarbone to
d a point further down the ribs at the bottom.

Not too much the saggy look. [This will give a more normal look when the doll is reclined on the back. Sagging breasts just kill this effect].

9. Hollow breasts with the largest possible air space in the thinnest possible breast wall TPE thickness,
in combination with the option of ultrasoft TPE. This done on other dolls I have is fantastic for softness.
Durability is fine because I handled with care.

The large hollow space in the breast and the slender frame should keep the weight in a reasonable range.
Of all my dolls none has better quality than SM and I am hoping that you will pick up this project before the other manufacturers decide to move.

I think the market has become saturated and there is now less room for dolls with the massive thighs/bum/hips.

No offense to those who prefer that... Cheers to you.

Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Mcupplease wrote:Hello Star,

I am wondering if in this new position you have influence over ideas for future projects.

Let me resubmit to you the description of what a certain group of us are longing for. This so far has not been addressed by any of the companies,
but we believe it would be hit with the same group that would buy the beautiful SM150L that is so popular. Our criteria would include:

2. A very slender frame hips and bum, kind of Asian style super model body, but with a twist .
3. Hips 81-83 cm range
5. Lots of length through the waist and torso unlike most current dolls on the market that tend to be all legs and short waist.
6. A chest and shoulders that are sufficiently wide enough to carry massive breasts.

7. Last and most important massive breasts like SM150L but scaled up to the tall body.

Not too much the saggy look. [This will give a more normal look when the doll is reclined on the back. Sagging breasts just kill this effect].

9. Hollow breasts with the largest possible air space in the thinnest possible breast wall TPE thickness,
in combination with the option of ultrasoft TPE. This done on other dolls I have is fantastic for softness.

The large hollow space in the breast and the slender frame should keep the weight in a reasonable range.
Of all my dolls none has better quality than SM and I am hoping that you will pick up this project before the other manufacturers decide to move.

I think the market has become saturated and there is now less room for dolls with the massive thighs/bum/hips.

Hello,Mcupplease.Please rest assured that if your suggestions are what most people think or hope to achieve, we will consider to achieve it. Thank you for your advice.
Star

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

SMdoll wrote: Hello,Mcupplease.Please rest assured that if your suggestions are what most people think or hope to achieve, we will consider to achieve it. Thank you for your advice.
Star
A doll with huge breasts, especially in torso form, is my #1 wish from SM Doll. I agree with Mcupplease - this would be a wonderful addition to your collection!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Thanks Star,

I am sure it will not be "most" people that want this sculpt, but I have been collecting names of interested parties and I have about 35 so far. I am sure there are lots of others. It is not the majority however.

While waiting I think I might add this new model to my collection. Absolutely massive breast size. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=116173
I am sure SM can do better for the breast shape and placement and they might not have to be quite that huge but it is irresistible.
The upper chest and shoulders are much too narrow to match with those breasts IMO.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

Yes, what Mcupplease and CF said.
I agree, super sized breast.
I will be subscribing to this topic and hoping to see some
sculptures or drawings in the future.
Thank you very much.

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

I agree what Mcupplease said, with the annotation the shape of the breasts should near by your SM150L but
with tripled volume (7500ccm) and a bustline of 140-150cm.

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

I'm looking forward to Mcupplease's breast volume stats updated when this doll,
along with a couple others become reality and move on top of that list hopefully.
There's that huge tits new one(he knows) with the bust at 145cm that I can't wait to
know the volume of her breast.
Gonna need bigger buckets lol.
Someone said the other day, they felt like they were on a boat alone wanting enormous breast.
I meant to comment I want the boat to be the breast lol(and yes I'm on them by myself lol).
Hopefully we see a drawing/sculpture soon and can keep encouraging Star to go for it.
Good luck and thank you very much.

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

PD158 lower body is 75%.jpg
PD158 lower body is 75%.jpg (193.22 KiB) Viewed 4911 times

3. Hips 81-83 cm range

Reactivating before it''s buried and I lose it.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

SMdoll wrote:

3. Hips 81-83 cm range

Hello,Mcupplease.Please rest assured that if your suggestions are what most people think or hope to achieve, we will consider to achieve it. Thank you for your advice.
Star
Definitely not true. If striving for realism, you would move away from anything more than a D-cup on thinly framed girls, no matter their height. And, unless the body is proportionately heavy in all other areas, i.e. huge hips, huge torso, etc., also with the appropriate amount of fat, anything more than a d-cup looks more like a cartoon fantasy than a human who actually exists. Otherwise you are making silicone versions of women who are already part silicone themselves. I do prefer small breasts, I'll admit my personal bias. But, this bias is further cemented with dolls due to how unrealistic large boobs on dolls behave. They don't flop to the side when laying on their side, they don't hang down like udders when they are facing down horizontally, and they stand straight up instead of spreading out when laying on their backs. It is too much for any suspension of disbelief to move past. Until the industry develops a tested way of making this work, I would say they would be better served by emulating real models who haven't had plastic surgery, and keeping the proportions within the bounds of reason.

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Screenshot_2018-12-25-02-55-59.jpg
Screenshot_2018-12-25-02-55-59.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 4900 times
May19.jpg
May19.jpg (47.76 KiB) Viewed 4900 times
tumblr_nhgkow7D1w1qax4nuo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nhgkow7D1w1qax4nuo1_500.jpg (61.68 KiB) Viewed 4900 times
All I can say is "to each, his own"

INFORMATIONS