www.sm-doll.com

Amazing!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Amazing!

Post by -Ragnar66- »

SMdoll wrote:
zodaex wrote:Can we see pics of the breasted version?
Do you mean breasts?
Star
3007.jpg
think he meant the C-Cup version. :D

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

SMdoll wrote:Some new friends have expressed interest in seeing the blue avatar's vagina and anus. Here's the picture. :)
Star
Maybe with some own color modding and bits of cutting works as suggested by another TDF member it could likely be "improved" (matter of taste) even further. 8)

Yingele
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Yingele »

I feel now a little bit disapointed as this is the Doll i plan to purchase.
I am curious what was the decicion to place the Vagina to such a wierd place and not closer to the Anus? As the Picture below for example and any other Doll.
Also the Vagina need defintely some details.
Attachments
sm.jpg
sm.jpg (71.61 KiB) Viewed 1843 times

Yingele
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Yingele »

Also as this is the same Body and this is one of the most common used positions, how do you even "access" her?
I see there would be plenty of space for a Vagina.
Attachments
sm.jpg
sm.jpg (88.56 KiB) Viewed 1838 times

bigoldsideofham
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bigoldsideofham »

Ive just taken delivery of my first doll an sm 156a. The pic you have given is accurate but i can get in both ports without too much trouble in the position shown. Requires a little more angle attention than the real thing but possible for most id say unless you had severe flexibility issues or were small / reduced by a weight issue down there.
The view of the cavities is a little basic compared to some of the images ive seen of other dolls here but both feel and perform well. Mouth is pretty small. As a newb id say the doll is fantastic. If i could dream improvements it would be a little tiny set of labia / clit, some articulated fingers, a hinged jaw and a little more wobble to the butt and thrupnies but you cant have everything!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

bigoldsideofham wrote:Ive just taken delivery of my first doll an sm 156a. The pic you have given is accurate but i can get in both ports without too much trouble in the position shown. Requires a little more angle attention than the real thing but possible for most id say unless you had severe flexibility issues or were small / reduced by a weight issue down there.
The view of the cavities is a little basic compared to some of the images ive seen of other dolls here but both feel and perform well. Mouth is pretty small. As a newb id say the doll is fantastic. If i could dream improvements it would be a little tiny set of labia / clit, some articulated fingers, a hinged jaw and a little more wobble to the butt and thrupnies but you cant have everything!
Hi, I'm looking forward to your sharing some photos of your dolls as well. :D
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

bigoldsideofham
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bigoldsideofham »

Not yet , its recovering! :plaidskirt:

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

:D
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Kano
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kano »

Rear entry is not easy with this body, despite it being an amazing work of art.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

157 is also a good choice for avatar's body.We can also make her blue skin. :D
20181114124037-A-6.jpg
20181114124037-A-6.jpg (50.02 KiB) Viewed 1749 times

Yingele
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Yingele »

This was my idea as soon i can afford a new Doll, to ask you then if i can have her with a different Body.
Maybe with SM163A Cup#52

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

bigoldsideofham wrote:Ive just taken delivery of my first doll an sm 156a. The pic you have given is accurate but i can get in both ports without too much trouble in the position shown. Requires a little more angle attention than the real thing but possible for most id say unless you had severe flexibility issues or were small / reduced by a weight issue down there.
agree on difficult positions and LH placements. Experimenting and bending/moving joints (waist & legs) appropiately usually solves all apparent issues. Except those cases where a doll lacks a number of necessary features, but I think the SM 156 is not among those. 8) Happy Honeymoon btw :glou:

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Yingele wrote:This was my idea as soon i can afford a new Doll, to ask you then if i can have her with a different Body.
Maybe with SM163A Cup#52
I will do my best to help you when you are ready. :D
Star

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

-Ragnar66- wrote:
agree on difficult positions and LH placements. Experimenting and bending/moving joints (waist & legs) appropiately usually solves all apparent issues. Except those cases where a doll lacks a number of necessary features, but I think the SM 156 is not among those. 8) Happy Honeymoon btw :glou:
Thank you!
Star

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Our beautiful blue avatar is ready to be shipped to England. Wish her all the best and safe passage to her new home.
Video
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17GJV48 ... p=drivesdk
Star

INFORMATIONS