www.sm-doll.com

SM 165CM C cup (called 170) review.

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

SM 165CM C cup (called 170) review.

Post by Dollsampler »

My 164cm C cup just arrived. That is not a 170cm model called slim.
I remind here how this doll is advertised by SM and their resellers.
C SM170 C cup European standard size N 38.PNG
C SM170 C cup European standard size N 38.PNG (648 KiB) Viewed 3350 times
And the measurements tables of SM webside and resellers (measurements they received from the factory)
C SM factory dolls dimension table.PNG
C SM factory dolls dimension table.PNG (459.78 KiB) Viewed 3350 times
C dimensions SM 170C slim.PNG
C dimensions SM 170C slim.PNG (82.29 KiB) Viewed 3350 times
That is not the first 170cm doll I was buying so at the box opening I found her body apparently short.
However, this poor doll had spend more than a week in this box and see how happy she was when she realised I would free her from there.Note also that with legs taken apart there is no gaping holes at the vagina entry like in the case of real women.
P1020507.JPG
P1020507.JPG (2.42 MiB) Viewed 3347 times

She got the same pleasure when I seated her on my stair climbing wheelchair to move to the first floor of my house where I store my collection (she is the 31th)
P1020508.JPG
P1020508.JPG (2.45 MiB) Viewed 3350 times
And here she arrive safely and effortlessly for me (her weight is around 41 kgs with hollow breasts) at the first floor
P1020509.JPG
P1020509.JPG (2.5 MiB) Viewed 3350 times
Attachments
C SM 170C slim SM website dimensions (FLAWED).PNG
C SM 170C slim SM website dimensions (FLAWED).PNG (39.5 KiB) Viewed 3350 times

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: SM 165CM C cup (called 170) review.

Post by Dollsampler »

She asked me where is the bathroom? She wanted to make a plunge again like on her SM pictures.
I said no bathroom for you. I will handwash you with a small towel.
Look at her sexy bumpy buttocks (European size N 40 hipsline of 94-95cm but European size N 38 hips width)
P1020510.JPG
P1020510.JPG (2.49 MiB) Viewed 3338 times
Well now as she got no bathtub, she dont smile anymore
P1020511.JPG
P1020511.JPG (2.48 MiB) Viewed 3338 times
On her left you see a 46kgs 170 C cup copied from a real woman, made by SM for another brand. You see the difference of height! These two dolls have nearly the same measurements except for the height without head (154cm vs 147cm), the bust and underbustlines (87 72 vs 84 68cm) the legs lenght (83 vs 81cm) the hips width (36 vs 34cm) altough the hipsline are the same.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

THE MEASUREMENTS

HEIGHT: without head 147cm. With SHANIA head (21.5cm) which add 16cm plus one (because they added a gap on the M16 connection) she is 164cm. With some of my adult size heads she will reach 166cm maximum.

SHOULDER WIDTH; overall 38cm not 33cm

HIPS WIDTH 34cm

BWH 84 62 94-95cm underbust 67cm cup C. (E.S.N 38 to 40 except for the waistline which should be 65cm)

Legs lenght (INNER THIGH LENGHT) 81cm which is a good realistic lenght for her dream-body type of 165cm.

Thigh circum. 52cm (E. S N 40)

Calf circum 31cm (E.S. N. 38)

It is not the first time I got a SM molded doll whose height did not correspond to the advertising. A 169cm they made for another brand was 165cm tall only.I prefer to think that Manufacturers dont know their products rather than this is an attempt of client deception from their part.

As far as I am concerned, 165cm is still acceptable as it correspond to an adult size in Western Europe.Nevertheless this doll is not what I had expected especially when compared to the (now lost) 171cm masterpiece of art they molded in 2018 for another brand.

WEIGHT; THEY GOT IT RIGHT: around 41kgs with hollow breasts and no shrugging shoulders.

PRIVATE PARTS;
Typical SM 2018 design for these with qualities (good sculpt altough too short, no gaping hole, agreable) and the default of that era which is a lack of correct anatomical positionning (the vagina entry should be where the anal entry is)

TPE; low density, softer than the one of the 3 dolls I bought in 2018. very agreable.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Hello,Dollsampler. First of all, I would like to thank you very much for your careful measurement and your data. However, as for the height, we always pursue the actual data for the height of SMdoll, and never hide the customer maliciously to seek our interests. The doll's body length is also 147cm according to our official data. Therefore, it is the measurement method after the head installation or the head size that causes the difference in our final height. Because the size of each head is different, it can also make a difference, or there may be some differences in the way the head is measured. But anyway, thank you very much for this post, because it helps more customers who like this doll to know this doll.
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

Concerning the private parts placement, will this and others of your pre 2019 dolls get an overhaul?

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

FullHouse wrote:Concerning the private parts placement, will this and others of your pre 2019 dolls get an overhaul?
Maybe, as long as we get our current body ready. We'll consider the plan.
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Grats on your new doll. That smile is a winner in my book. And you are right to point at that nice behind.
Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the measurements of your doll. Like you said, even with the 5cm less it is a nice doll and that the weight is pretty spot on is a real positive.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

SMdoll wrote:Hello,Dollsampler. First of all, I would like to thank you very much for your careful measurement and your data. However, as for the height, we always pursue the actual data for the height of SMdoll, and never hide the customer maliciously to seek our interests. The doll's body length is also 147cm according to our official data. Therefore, it is the measurement method after the head installation or the head size that causes the difference in our final height. Because the size of each head is different, it can also make a difference, or there may be some differences in the way the head is measured. But anyway, thank you very much for this post, because it helps more customers who like this doll to know this doll.
Star

Hi star,

I am very careful when I order a doll and I verify everything. I saw your table with two measurements I considered as flawed; the height without head at 147cm was not possible for a 170cm doll and so was the hipsline at 86cm. For that reason I sent these tables to my Chinese reseller and asked him to contact the factory to check the real dimensions. The factory came back with a height without head of 154cm !.

As I pointed out 165cm is still a good adult size for northen Europe. What is important is that the other measurements were kept at the right level. These levels are the ones of AFNOR NORM (real women were measured in France in 1977, 1987 and 2006) When you apply the mix of measurements sizes (resulting from these norms) 38-40 to a 165cm body you get a STANDARD healthy dream-body with quite sexy thicknesses. If you apply the same 38-40 measurements sizes to a 171cm body (like the fit type you molded last year for another brand) there the silhouette get more SLENDER.

This 165C N38-40 has the very nice sculpt of a young woman (20 year old) just healthy, not fat but not muscular with youthful popping up breasts.She is exactly what I was looking for; an upscaling of a (too small for me) 145cm dream-body produced by a Brand not member at TDF I made a topic about.
The 2018 model of 171cm has the very nice sculpt of a tall woman in her last twenties, healthy and adept of a fitness club with less youthful (leaning down) breasts.Such doll with all the realistic details in the sculpt of her body was a real master piece of art your factory made.Have you still this mold available?

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

dxc wrote:Grats on your new doll. That smile is a winner in my book. And you are right to point at that nice behind.
Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the measurements of your doll. Like you said, even with the 5cm less it is a nice doll and that the weight is pretty spot on is a real positive.
Hi dxc,
I agree with you that at 165cm this doll is in the right adult height range. I would not be surprised that some would prefer that handier height (with a weight more acceptable) to the advertised 170cm which would have had at least 2 kgs more.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Hello, Dollsampler.I really appreciate your correction of our doll size. I will measure our doll again, and if the measurement result is as you said, I will modify it on the official website to announce her real data. Thank you!
Star

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

So now let us verify that we have here a dream-body European size 38, height 165cm, with realistic body ratios:

I bought a N 38 dress and see how she is happy and how it fits her well. That is the advantage of adult size 1/1 dolls with realistic body ratios; you calculate her size with the AFNOR table and just buy the corresponding adult dress of that size.
P1020513.JPG
P1020513.JPG (2.54 MiB) Viewed 3087 times
P1020514.JPG
P1020514.JPG (2.73 MiB) Viewed 3087 times
P1020515.JPG
P1020515.JPG (2.31 MiB) Viewed 3087 times

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Well, what happen SHANIA you dont look too happy anymore. I see you just show me that you received no bra and no panty.
Believe me that is useless here to remain in my surrounding.I find breasts, pussy, buttocks and all these things of a youthful beauty like you more sexy when they are so easy to reach.
P1020512.JPG
P1020512.JPG (2.51 MiB) Viewed 3079 times
P1020516.JPG
P1020516.JPG (2.44 MiB) Viewed 3079 times
P1020517.JPG
P1020517.JPG (2.34 MiB) Viewed 3079 times
The chartpak marking is still fresh. The tone will lighten with time when pigments penetrate the TPE.
See on this picture the beautiful sculpt (no gaping hole ) of the genitals.
P1020518.JPG
P1020518.JPG (2.55 MiB) Viewed 3079 times
This doll is very very sexy as I read here a width of 38cm in this doggy position with legs slightly apart.
As you see,this N 38 165C body with a N40 hipsline of around 95cm has a top model sihouette as shown with the N38 dress but has realistic thicknesses everywhere.
P1020519.JPG
P1020519.JPG (2.77 MiB) Viewed 3079 times
The hollow C cup breasts have a youthful sculpt and the nipples have a sexy size and are conicaly shaped

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

More pictures of her sexy butt with a very realistic sexy sculpt of the back thighs (52cm girth)
P1020521.JPG
P1020521.JPG (2.96 MiB) Viewed 3078 times
P1020522.JPG
P1020522.JPG (2.76 MiB) Viewed 3078 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Nice review to better gasp her body looks, well mostly doggy and vagina :P. Size wise she seems rather nice indeed. Really a shame the pussy is placed way to 'low' otherwise this would def. be a contender! So I could be seeing things wrong, but her pussy placement is 'worse' than say those IT models right?

P.s. I do love that you show pics of this 'hip width', and remeasure them dolls...since well it's a thing to have lets call it 'mis-measured' stats advertised for allot of brands.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

avante wrote:Nice review to better gasp her body looks, well mostly doggy and vagina :P. Size wise she seems rather nice indeed. Really a shame the pussy is placed way to 'low' otherwise this would def. be a contender! So I could be seeing things wrong, but her pussy placement is 'worse' than say those IT models right?

P.s. I do love that you show pics of this 'hip width', and remeasure them dolls...since well it's a thing to have lets call it 'mis-measured' stats advertised for allot of brands.
Hi avante,
The placement is almost the same as two tall IT dolls (I have here) they still were producing last year.IT made later on their own molds for these two models with more correct entries placement and modified genital shape.
It is only a question of sexual esthetic because the use of the entries is as easy and agreable than if positions were corrects.
This body is incredibly realistic and sexy despites that detail.I prefer it to some others even with correct positionning as I have the feeling to cudle a real woman body.
In fact to tell everything, her private parts here are shaped (camel toe) and positionned exactly like the 166C which make a great success of a famous TDF affiliated brand (I have one examplar here. This 166C is also not anatomical correct but also incredibly sexy).This body here has about the same height than this 166C but is far more realistic in her ratios (especially the waistline) and thicknesses are more at standard level.

INFORMATIONS