www.sm-doll.com

Dollenvy's 2nd review of my first SM 136 Elf

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
dollenvy

Dollenvy's 2nd review of my first SM 136 Elf

Post by dollenvy »

(THIS IS MY 2ND ATTEMPT AT REVIEWING MY 1ST SM 136 ELF DOLL)

Hello all,

I'm going to try and not make this as long as my first review since I am no longer a newbie at this. I won't go into all the details that lead to me receiving a replacement body but would like to state that SM-Doll cares about their customers.

With that said, let's take a look at my replacement Elf doll SM136cm body.

THE ARRIVAL:

Doll arrived in a long brown box (131 X 40 X 29cm) via Fedex. The Fedex guy kept looking at me as if he wanted to know what was in the box. Of course I wasn't going to tell him anything even if he'd asked. And it was the same guy who delivered my first doll to me. Can't imagine what he could be thinking and don't care....lol This time I only waited 1 day before opening the box so no thinking "what the hell have I gotten myself into" here because I already knew what to expect. And of course what I found in the box was a soft foam packed doll with the customary white blanket and accessories.
IMG_1.JPG
IMG_1.JPG (1.24 MiB) Viewed 2639 times

UNBOXING:

I decided to take pics again of the body so I could document abnormalities if any. So far what I'm seeing are small dark marks on the arm. The marks can be removed with baby oil easily so that's all good. I also noticed that the fingers and toes on this doll were sort of dirty looking. I tried to use baby oil to remove some of the dirt or whatever it is from the toes and fingers but it would not rub off.

IMG_2.JPG
IMG_2.JPG (922.24 KiB) Viewed 2639 times
IMG_3.JPG
IMG_3.JPG (888.52 KiB) Viewed 2639 times
IMG_4.JPG
IMG_4.JPG (1.14 MiB) Viewed 2639 times
IMG_5.JPG
IMG_5.JPG (882.43 KiB) Viewed 2639 times

There also seems to be small tears, one in the left forearm and one near the anal cavity opening. The one just above the anal cavity opening eventually tore completely open and is now part of the anal cavity opening. What I don't know is if the anal cavity opening is going to be a problem in the future. Only time will tell but not a big issue for me since I don't plan on doing any anal that much. The tear in the forearm looks like something that can be mended somehow maybe with TPE glue or something I don't know. I'm not too worried about that at all either.
IMG_6.JPG
IMG_6.JPG (964.09 KiB) Viewed 2639 times
IMG_7.JPG
IMG_7.JPG (906.73 KiB) Viewed 2639 times
IMG_8.JPG
IMG_8.JPG (919.55 KiB) Viewed 2639 times

I just love the sculped of this doll even though she is small. The curves around the ass, legs, calves as well as the definition in the arms and back are very well done on this SM Elf doll body!
IMG_9.JPG
IMG_9.JPG (1 MiB) Viewed 2639 times
IMG_10.JPG
IMG_10.JPG (1.14 MiB) Viewed 2639 times
OBSERVATIONS:

What I've noticed about this doll's body versus my previous one is that the TPE skin feels a little softer than before. Not sure if it is a different TPE blend or what but it definitely feels softer. The breasts on this body are definitely softer and more jiggly too! The waist, and hips are smaller but the breasts are larger (hmmm....that's interesting). The foot length is still around 19cm or so and she is close to the same height if not a couple of centimeters taller.

One of the most obvious things I noticed after feeling how soft she was is that some of the joints are smooth and loose especially the arms, shoulders and wrists. They seem to have less tension which allows me to move them freely. The legs have less tension than before. However, the knee joints are still tight and I do hear clicking sounds coming from the joints whenever I bend them. I'm not sure if that is normal since I heard the same sounds on the original doll body and will let SM-Doll speak to that point.

Now the body color seems to match with my Elf doll head. SM-Doll did a good job considering they did not have my Elf head to compare shades.
IMG_11.JPG
IMG_11.JPG (824.75 KiB) Viewed 2639 times
IMG_12.JPG
IMG_12.JPG (1009.63 KiB) Viewed 2639 times
CHALLENGES:

The TPE smell was strong on this one as well. I'm still not use to it even though I've had my original Elf doll body for at least 6 weeks now. Will be doing several baths on this one to get all the factory stuff off the skin of the doll. I will also keep her in a ventilated room with an open window to help. Eventually the scent will calm down over time. The wrists, fingers and toes are so delicate. I'll need to be very careful not to pull on the fingers while bending them for poses because they will pull apart from the hand frame. Her vagina is short and tight and may be cumbersome to have sex with for me. I knew the length of the cavity when I first purchased her but did not know she would also be very tight overall. Oh, and the same goes for the anal and oral cavities as well! I wonder if there is a way to widen the vaginal opening? If not, I will try to have some fun with her anyway.

CONCLUSION:

I'm happy with how this whole thing turned out. The new body for my Elf has given me a chance to connect with Ari in a way that I couldn't before. I've purchased another wig too that actually helps make her look more like a woman than a child. Looser and hopefully better joint connections help make playtime and photoshoots more enjoyable. The challenges I mentioned earlier can be easily dealt with if I just take my time and not try and rush things with her. Now that I'm no longer a "newbie" I feel better about how to handle the maintenance/upkeep and everything else that goes into owning a doll.
My first doll purchase - viewtopic.php?f=269&t=116994

dollenvy

Re: Dollenvy's 2nd review of my first SM 136 Elf

Post by dollenvy »

ARI's NEW 1ST PHOTOSHOOT:
IMG_13.JPG
IMG_13.JPG (929.18 KiB) Viewed 2636 times
IMG_14.JPG
IMG_14.JPG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 2636 times
IMG_15.JPG
IMG_15.JPG (1.13 MiB) Viewed 2636 times
IMG_16.JPG
IMG_16.JPG (1.09 MiB) Viewed 2636 times
IMG_17.JPG
IMG_17.JPG (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2636 times
IMG_18.JPG
IMG_18.JPG (981.01 KiB) Viewed 2636 times
IMG_19.JPG
IMG_19.JPG (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2636 times
IMG_20.JPG
IMG_20.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 2636 times

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Nice review DollEnvy, you will like her. I guess you were not lucky with the first doll you got, mine was mint when I got her. But what is important in the end is how the manufacturer will fix the situation. From what you are saying, I think that it is already underway.

Enjoy her and keep us posted :)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Hi,dollenvy.Thank you very much for your detailed feedback, and I'm glad you like her so much. As for the dirty toe of the doll, I will communicate with the colleague who delivered the goods and give you a reply later.
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

dollenvy

Post by dollenvy »

Babel99 wrote:Nice review DollEnvy, you will like her. I guess you were not lucky with the first doll you got, mine was mint when I got her. But what is important in the end is how the manufacturer will fix the situation. From what you are saying, I think that it is already underway.

Enjoy her and keep us posted :)

Thanks Babel99!!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Aww she's gorgeous man. Now that you're not a noob anymore and got this sorted out, have some fun with her. That's a great doll.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

yougivelove

Post by yougivelove »

Hi Dollenvy. I just received my own Sm136+ insert version and wanted to ask you a question about your review. You mentioned that the vagina opening was very small, was just wondering how she's been in that regard. I've had a WM100 and a Wm118 prior to this doll, and both dolls had larger openings and inside canals. I haven't had a chance to try this doll out yet, but it really doesn't look promising without some modification to the the opening. Her backdoor is actually larger/looser than her front. Seems like the only flaw on an otherwise amazing doll.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

yougivelove wrote:Hi Dollenvy. I just received my own Sm136+ insert version and wanted to ask you a question about your review. You mentioned that the vagina opening was very small, was just wondering how she's been in that regard. I've had a WM100 and a Wm118 prior to this doll, and both dolls had larger openings and inside canals. I haven't had a chance to try this doll out yet, but it really doesn't look promising without some modification to the the opening. Her backdoor is actually larger/looser than her front. Seems like the only flaw on an otherwise amazing doll.
Hello, please don't worry.Because our TPE doll is elastic, if you are worried that the doll's vaginal opening is small, so that you may damage her, you can try to apply a little more lubricant in the vagina, and then use it again, after you use it a few times, the doll's vagina will naturally grow.But please be careful not to cut the vaginal opening of the doll with scissors.I hope the above methods can help you. I look forward to your subsequent sharing of dolls. Wish you and your dolls a happy time. :wink:
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

agapito_rascaculo

Post by agapito_rascaculo »

What lipstick did you use? I love that color and I have not been able to find a liquid version for my dolls.

Last bumped by dollenvy on Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:33 pm.

INFORMATIONS