www.sm-doll.com

My 170cm C cup Honest Review

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: My 170cm C cup Honest Review

Post by SMdoll »

Thank you,Dolllove1991.
Great sharing, I hope you and your doll can get along happily! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

terrific shapely ASS and full thighs on this one. A fine model indeed.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

I loved seeing pics of all your girls.
Looks like that's a juicy blueberry you got added to the family.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Want to see more :whistle:
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

DashingDazzla

Post by DashingDazzla »

Dollove, Thanks for all the photos. She is magnificent and the most realistic doll bodywise I've seen on here.

I know you've stated that she is really easy to have doggy style with but whilst she looks stunning from behind I can't really see that she's easily accessible. Maybe it's just that her legs are together and there's not much light illuminating the good bits? Do you think someone of average endowment, say 6", would find it as easy as you? Lol.

Any chance of a booty slap video?

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

DashingDazzla wrote:Dollove, Thanks for all the photos. She is magnificent and the most realistic doll bodywise I've seen on here.

I know you've stated that she is really easy to have doggy style with but whilst she looks stunning from behind I can't really see that she's easily accessible. Maybe it's just that her legs are together and there's not much light illuminating the good bits? Do you think someone of average endowment, say 6", would find it as easy as you? Lol.

She is easy to have doggy style with I am roughly 6" and I have no issue going all the way in. If it was to hard the anal is even more easy to access in that position. With the 160cm Wm the vagina was way to far to reach same with the 170 Wm. And the 160 I spread the legs I guess 5o far and the vagina and anus tore and became one. This doll the legs have been spread further and there is not even any tension on the tpe. This could be due to the softer more flexible tpe.

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

Dolllove1991 wrote:
DashingDazzla wrote:Dollove, Thanks for all the photos. She is magnificent and the most realistic doll bodywise I've seen on here.

She is easy to have doggy style with I am roughly 6" and I have no issue going all the way in. If it was to hard the anal is even more easy to access in that position. With the 160cm Wm the vagina was way to far to reach same with the 170 Wm. And the 160 I spread the legs I guess 5o far and the vagina and anus tore and became one. This doll the legs have been spread further and there is not even any tension on the tpe. This could be due to the softer more flexible tpe.
Great looking ass. The shape and size, especially when bent over is exquisite and realistic!

Do you have anymore doggy style photos showing the love hole placement? Couldn't quite make out the pussy or anus out in the ones you posted. Be great if you do! :)

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

JB75 wrote:
Dolllove1991 wrote:

Great looking ass. The shape and size, especially when bent over is exquisite and realistic!

Do you have anymore doggy style photos showing the love hole placement? Couldn't quite make out the pussy or anus out in the ones you posted. Be great if you do! :)
I also look forward to your sharing :D
Star

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Take those clothes off- so she doesn’t get stained. Nice figure, but stains are all I can think of.

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

swivelthumb wrote:Take those clothes off- so she doesn’t get stained. Nice figure, but stains are all I can think of.
No can do sir she wore those clothes the entire weekend and not a single stain I'm not a amateur owner. Those clothes are bought from quality companies which stain a lot less and they have been washed and tested on random pieces of tpe I have. I will wrap the tpe piece in the clothing and leave 24 hours to test. Those clothes won't stain no matter what. Like I said 3 days I had her wear that.

Kano
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kano »

Been wanting this one a few months but was concerned about placement for doggy style. Seems like it isn't an issue though from the comments.
Great pics. A man after my own heart I see.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Damn esp. the pics from behind / doggy pics with her nude ass out really shows just how great and well proportioned this body is; just a marvelous sculpture. Could very well be one of the most realistic bodied dolls out her.

Bet the thickness becomes apparent when you see her next to the average other doll. Also from the doggy pics; awesome look, and also does look like the placement of both holes is pretty nice! Guess the model I'm looking at (the slim 170) was created just before this, just before the pussy placement was enhanced, unfort.

Which head is that btw? *Might be interested to get that one too if I'd get a SM doll one day. Have fun!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

avante wrote:Damn esp. the pics from behind / doggy pics with her nude ass out really shows just how great and well proportioned this body is; just a marvelous sculpture. Could very well be one of the most realistic bodied dolls out her.

Bet the thickness becomes apparent when you see her next to the average other doll. Also from the doggy pics; awesome look, and also does look like the placement of both holes is pretty nice! Guess the model I'm looking at (the slim 170) was created just before this, just before the pussy placement was enhanced, unfort.

Which head is that btw? *Might be interested to get that one too if I'd get a SM doll one day. Have fun!
Hello,she is #59.
Star
94525ccbca7854f0989e3546064ed52.jpg
94525ccbca7854f0989e3546064ed52.jpg (10.33 KiB) Viewed 1439 times

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

:angel:

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

It still amazes me how much smaller she looks in the pictures. Davante you are right that the thickness is apparent when beside other dolls I had other dolls but didnt take and picture of them side by side.
Attachments
20191107_224501.jpg
20191107_224501.jpg (3.38 MiB) Viewed 1182 times
20191107_224539.jpg
20191107_224539.jpg (3.26 MiB) Viewed 1182 times
20191107_173250.jpg
20191107_173250.jpg (2.93 MiB) Viewed 1182 times

INFORMATIONS