www.sm-doll.com

SM 157cm C-cup Evo Review

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
kenstyles
Apprentice
Apprentice

SM 157cm C-cup Evo Review

Post by kenstyles »

Hi all! I have had this doll in my possession for about a week now and I feel like its time to make a post. My intentions were to spend time with her and make this review detailed and informative. This is my first doll purchase so I have already researched and prepared for her arrival thanks to this forum and its knowledgeable members. I don't want to be long winded so lets get started!
I placed the order from SRSD on 7/21/19 and received her on 8/12/19. Seems to be standard on shipping to the US from what Ive read. I did have to make a few calls and send a couple of emails to get things moving (stuck in customs for a week). Not sure if this is typical since it is also my first order ever from another country.
Nicely packaged!
Nicely packaged!
IMG_20190812_161558.jpg (2.98 MiB) Viewed 1801 times
After unboxing the first thing I looked for were damages. I carefully cut the tape and unwrapped the packing material. There was room for sliding up and down (head to toe) in the box but she made it okay. To my surprise I found zero defects! Nice job SM! On a side note, customs didn't select my package so that helps :D
Her basic extras
Her basic extras
IMG_20190812_162612.jpg (3.41 MiB) Viewed 1801 times
From what Ive learned there is a method on taking the doll out of the box to prevent injuries to yourself and the doll. We should bend the joints into the form of a cradled woman in our arms. After positioning her I got into the squat stance and picked her up with the force of my legs. I have minor back problems so i have learned to have very good form when coming up from the ground lifting heavy things. Even though I knew the weight of the doll, i wasn't expecting her to be the "dead weight" she was. I carefully set her back in, re-positioned her joints, and made a victorious second attempt. I don't take chances on my back.
Here are some factory photos. I asked for a couple of standing photos because i wanted to make sure everything was on point before shipping overseas.
15493d9090c3a946.jpg
15493d9090c3a946.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1801 times
Head #53 on SM website. Head #54 on SRSD
Head #53 on SM website. Head #54 on SRSD
1743955573.png (2.53 MiB) Viewed 1801 times
I think this face is beautiful! I wanted to make her as identical as possible to the photos on SRSD. The eyes are green but in reality show quite a bit of hazel/yellow with a green outline. If I were to do it again i would have requested the same makeup as in the SRSD photos I referred to (i think you can request this). Regardless, the makeup looks decent enough with the wig I bought and the look I am going for.
So I ordered a wig
So I ordered a wig
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190815193252204.jpg (2.86 MiB) Viewed 1801 times
At this point Ill show some nudies! I knew I wanted a C-cup from day one. If you own a doll you know pictures just don't do justice.
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190815195702217.jpg
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190815195702217.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 1801 times
Sorry, she was a bit shy :)
Sorry, she was a bit shy :)
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190815193616477.jpg (2.75 MiB) Viewed 1801 times
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190815200934704_COVER.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190815200934704_COVER.jpg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 1801 times
Perfection!
Perfection!
IMG_20190812_190141.jpg (2.67 MiB) Viewed 1801 times
This body and head are exactly what I was looking for! I think she is very proportionate in person. The joints were a bit stiff at first but seem to be loosening up over time. I love the EVO skeleton and am very happy with my decision on purchasing this. I wanted her to be as real as possible. The EVO helps her be that way in person and especially in the bed :wink:
IMG_20190813_184436.jpg
IMG_20190813_184436.jpg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 1801 times
The doll I purchased has a fixed vagina. I didn't like the look of the inserts from the pictures Ive seen online. Like I said previously, I am going for as real as possible. For me, the built in is a bit tight (I am 4.5" girth). I find myself going more for the butt than the vag as its a bit wider. There are two different textures in each orifice. The ass feels like a stamina toy I used to have in the past (bumpy). The first time I penetrated the vagina I lasted less than 5 min, wow! On a human I am easily 15-20min minimum. I go bareback on both btw.
Ive read about condoms, femdoms, etc. Tried it on my doll and just cant do it so I've gone with the cleaning method. I have run into a few issues here. Its more difficult than Ive read to get the orifice completely dry. I use water based lube and "pull out" every time. Its the mistake of douching her with water after the first few times of "letting go" inside until I learned to pull out. The built in vag requires close attention. At a depth of 7-7.5" and tight, its perfect for holding in anything you put in there, including water. So, as I've said this website has given me direction on many things. Ive evolved to my own cleaning method as shown in this picture below.
Speculum and Mattress Blower
Speculum and Mattress Blower
IMG_20190818_103511.jpg (2.63 MiB) Viewed 1801 times
Dryer for excessive wetness
Dryer for excessive wetness
IMG_20190818_134229[1].jpg (4.03 MiB) Viewed 1801 times
Lets move onto the overall feel and composition. I powder every time after a wash. Ill usually wait a few hours if not overnight for the h2o to dry before powdering with my lavender scented baby powder. I chose lavender scented after seeing a recommendation on this forum (smell factor). I feel like her overall skin tone turns a purplish hue even though I chose a light tan skin color. She does smell good though. Probably going to choose regular non scented powder next time.
I'd add more attachments but this post is restricting me at this time. I mentioned sleeping with her a couple of nights. My bedding is pretty warm. My body heat seems to run warmer than the average person (told by women). I slept fine during the night with her but when I woke up she was still cold. My sheets or body temp did little if nothing to warm up her tpe skin.
I have pictures I'd like to post and am very excited about this doll! Totally worth the time and money. I do wish SM would have some kind of chart on the skeleton movement for newbs so we don't have to guess or force anything and end up losing out on thousands of $$ (broken hand). For all you people looking into this doll skeleton my advice is just to research it or figure it out when it gets to you. This is what i had to do. Even after asking the manufacturer which provided no direction. All in all its the doll youre after and the look. Take into account quality. SM in my opinion feels very real. And that's what most of us are looking for. This is my first doll and I am very pleased with the product, shipping, packaging, and end result! Thanks SM, and Star!

I have so much more I'd like to add to this for newbies looking at their first. I might keep adding to this post depending on the mods and comments.
SM 157 C cup #53

kenstyles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: SM 157cm C-cup Evo Review

Post by kenstyles »

Dont put paper towels in her to dry it out! You'll be left with broken off pieces stuck inside.
Result of paper towel cleaning
Result of paper towel cleaning
Wet Paper.jpg (371 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
Okay, so my endoscope isn't the best quality. It does give an okay review of the inside of the vagina canal. I'd like to get others' opinions on this canal. Do you see this as being sealed completely? Im hesitant on douching with water at this point.Here is the endoscope pic I couldn't post.
Vagina.jpg
Vagina.jpg (452.77 KiB) Viewed 1792 times
Some other pics cuz who doesn't want to show off their doll!?
Attachments
IMG_20190815_191629.jpg
IMG_20190815_191629.jpg (3.81 MiB) Viewed 1792 times
SM 157 C cup #53

lovedoll1

Post by lovedoll1 »

I would like to start out by saying congratulations on your girl. And welcome to the Form.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

So sexy!
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Attachments
captioner0e913bd2fc9cffdb336367eaed9b128cc9d12d81.jpg
captioner0e913bd2fc9cffdb336367eaed9b128cc9d12d81.jpg (141.18 KiB) Viewed 1663 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Congratz on getting her! She looks freaking nice man, lovely head too and sexy outfit ;P
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Lonelyracer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lonelyracer »

Hello from Finland.

Thank you for sharing pictures and feelings about your SM doll.
I have to say packaging of your doll looks quite good! And safe
I just made my (first) SM doll purchase, this would be my second doll.

Love so see real life photos from other SM dolls!
Looking good!

Thank you!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Brilliant lady. I think those endoscope investigations need more attention. It's really difficult to see what we're looking at there. The sealing of a built in TPE lady is really vital.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hmmm looking at it again that endoscope pic does look worrying...
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Yo! Thank you very much for sharing. What is that long white cloth-thing with a handle called? I would definitively need that thing myself.

I assume there is a lamp on the endoscope? If so, it seems like there is some liquid in the other picture as I see something shiny/reflected on the TPE ball.

And I totally agree; don't use paper towels inside of vagina cavity or similar as the drying with it cause stickiness which tears the paper towels into smaller pieces that might be impossible to get out without damaging the TPE inside.

kenstyles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kenstyles »

curiousswede wrote:Yo! Thank you very much for sharing. What is that long white cloth-thing with a handle called? I would definitively need that thing myself.

I assume there is a lamp on the endoscope? If so, it seems like there is some liquid in the other picture as I see something shiny/reflected on the TPE ball.

And I totally agree; don't use paper towels inside of vagina cavity or similar as the drying with it cause stickiness which tears the paper towels into smaller pieces that might be impossible to get out without damaging the TPE inside.
Thanks for the replies guys!

The white cloth thing with the handle is called a Long neck cleaning brush for wine decanters. Bought it on eBay for about $5. The first couple of uses were good but then the top started coming apart. There are two bendable hefty wires in it. Sometimes I get a bit nervous about poking a hole in my lady when I put it in her. They are fast drying and do a really good job at absorbing water though.

I did buy a pair of 12" hemostats the other day to get the paper out. I might pinch cloth with these and clean her out this way. The blower doesn't seem to be getting all of the moisture out even after running it for 10 minute intervals. She also might not be sealed completely and movement is bringing out moisture stuck in that area. Wish my endoscope was a little better quality.
SM 157 C cup #53

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

kenstyles wrote:Dont put paper towels in her to dry it out! You'll be left with broken off pieces stuck inside.
Wet Paper.jpg
Okay, so my endoscope isn't the best quality. It does give an okay review of the inside of the vagina canal. I'd like to get others' opinions on this canal. Do you see this as being sealed completely? Im hesitant on douching with water at this point.Here is the endoscope pic I couldn't post.
Vagina.jpg
Some other pics cuz who doesn't want to show off their doll!?
What is that black and yellow stuff inside? 8O (I hope its not the core of the doll, but weird coloured towel pieces XD)
2nd pic looks ok i think.. hard to tell.

kenstyles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kenstyles »

Lol. Yeah definitely wet paper towel. I did get it all out right after taking the picture. Ended up having to fist her and feel around. Honestly, I think she liked it :lol: Thanks for your PM by the way Pip! The pink bodysuit was the only piece of clothing I had bought for her before your reply. I did hand wash it with laundry soap in my sink. She wore it overnight and when I removed it there were a few very light black stains. I think it was something from my sheets though. I used baby oil to successfully remove them last night. Also decided to do her first full oil rub down. Amazing how much crap, dust, etc comes off that normal washing doesn't get!
SM 157 C cup #53

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

kenstyles wrote:Lol. Yeah definitely wet paper towel. I did get it all out right after taking the picture. Ended up having to fist her and feel around. Honestly, I think she liked it :lol: Thanks for your PM by the way Pip! The pink bodysuit was the only piece of clothing I had bought for her before your reply. I did hand wash it with laundry soap in my sink. She wore it overnight and when I removed it there were a few very light black stains. I think it was something from my sheets though. I used baby oil to successfully remove them last night. Also decided to do her first full oil rub down. Amazing how much crap, dust, etc comes off that normal washing doesn't get!
Im surprised you were able to fist her xD. I find her quite tight lol.

Stains I find usually go away after a while or you can use baby oil to help rub it out safely.

I haven't oiled my girl yet, might do it sometime myself, I'm sure she'll like it :)

INFORMATIONS