www.sm-doll.com

A drop dead gorgeous and HOT 148CM lady from SM

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

A drop dead gorgeous and HOT 148CM lady from SM

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

This sculp might be the SEXIEST C cup on the TPE market today!
Look at her and you will see why!

Height : 148cm

Weight : 28kg

Breast : 73cm

Waist :52cm

Hip :83cm

Jeff and the BCD Girls
“We turn dreams into reality”
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=94899
Why I chose BCD; Once I found them I spent a couple months on the forums getting a feel for the ‘temperature’ of the industry, community and it’s members and was generally impressed with all the certified manufacturers, vendors, and community members here, many of whom volunteer their time and expertise willingly to any who ask, I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers. On top of that I came across several satisfied customers of his on these forums who had given him glowing reviews of their own. So once my decision was made I reached out to Jeff via email and told him what my goals were.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!

swivelthumb

Re: A drop dead gorgeous and HOT 148CM lady from SM

Post by swivelthumb »

Nice details- and those hips!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thanks....
And she looks really good as blonde as well!
BCD

harbinge

Post by harbinge »

Which skin tone is this?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

In the pictyures, she looks lite tan.
http://www.sm-doll.com/index.php/produc ... ex-doll-3/
Love,
The BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

redeyedancer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by redeyedancer »

She is hot

superfly247
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by superfly247 »

Jeff can we see the ass on her standing, from the side, and in dogie please. :plaidskirt: :puppydogeyes: :puppydogeyes: :puppydogeyes:
Do everything you've ever wanted while you still have the chance, YOLO that's the motto.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Fap!fap!fap!

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

superfly247 wrote:Jeff can we see the ass on her standing, from the side, and in dogie please. :plaidskirt: :puppydogeyes: :puppydogeyes: :puppydogeyes:
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

If you want THIS DOLL, email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com or PM SM-JACK and please let him know you want a BOOTYCALL with a SM-doll
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

demvids

Post by demvids »

Are u kidding me!!.. these dolls are getting hotter and hotter!!.. this is truly a great time to be alive..Lol!! I thought I had the best looking doll in the world when I ordered sommer!!... but this one..wow!! just incase you guys been living under a rock, there’s a war out there between men and women, and I want NOTHING to do with it, did you guys read the Aziz Ansari situation?..nuff said!!..keep these dolls coming for generation after generation

MishaDoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MishaDoll »

The most beautiful doll I've ever seen. :multi:
But there is no information such as measure, weight, and iformace about the skeleton. I'm really interested in it!
Can I get this information before I buy?

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

MishaDoll wrote:The most beautiful doll I've ever seen. :multi:
But there is no information such as measure, weight, and iformace about the skeleton. I'm really interested in it!
Can I get this information before I buy?

The information you are looking for is right under the photos in the first post ! It's okay, you were obviously preoccupied with the pictures ... as everyone is I'm sure. One little minx this doll. Looking forward to the day when dolls like these are made of Silicone.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

MishaDoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MishaDoll »

Thank you. I meant lenght shoulder, thigh circumference and so ... and movement properties of the skeleton.

LikeEmThicc

Post by LikeEmThicc »

holy fuck she's so realistic and SEXY... i'm drooling here bruh lol

INFORMATIONS