www.sm-doll.com

PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS GORGEOUS SM FACE

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS GORGEOUS SM FACE

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Like what you see, let us know!
BCD
Attachments
face.jpg
face.jpg (71.45 KiB) Viewed 2087 times
163hot.jpg
163hot.jpg (107.58 KiB) Viewed 2087 times
hottie.jpg
hottie.jpg (88.31 KiB) Viewed 2087 times

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS GORGEOUS SM FACE

Post by Thndrrbolt »

That facial expression says to me, “I think this evening is going to turn out GREAT!”
Well done!
T’Bolt

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thndrrbolt,
Thank you!
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I like! :D Very pretty! :multi:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Stewie studmuffin,
Thank you...she is quite pleasing to the eye!
Jeff
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And....
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS