www.sm-doll.com

Should SM make a face like hers?

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Re: Should SM make a face like hers?

Post by TDF Consultant »

All these three faces are very beautiful in my personal opinion, we will certainly look into it.

Vivian

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Viv,
Thanks for looking at this thread.
It seems to me that the top selling faces now are older looking American like the WM face 198.
A lady that looks in her mid to late 20's's.
V/r
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Only YES to the third one ..(Monica Bellucci) classic beauty. Almost no-make up needed. Look at the other girls .. they need to be all made-up with tons of make-up to look pretty.
Monica-Bellucci.jpg
Monica-Bellucci.jpg (272.6 KiB) Viewed 482 times
Monica has great bone structure and proportions. Especially in her youth she really was one of a kind.

Unlikely any manufacture would get it right tho. Really easy to mess up the details. Hands down number three. The rest are "okay" but nothing special when do you dig into the details.

INFORMATIONS