www.passiondolls.com

Friends don't let friends ONLINE DATE

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Friends don't let friends ONLINE DATE

Post by james 1966 »

I'm enjoying being single right now anyway. Being in a relationship is like having a second full time job. If you're the kind of person that can't be alone I completely understand, but I've always enjoyed solitude. When you meet someone online they typically misrepresent who they really are and what their situation is, and you end up getting tangled in all their problems, financially, emotionally, they sometimes have a jealous ex that's not over them yet (that they are still in contact with behind your back) who they might even have kids with, and when you decide they aren't the one for you they may even go psycho on your ass, and when it's all said and done, you sit back, crack open a beer and think to yourself, 'thank God that whackjob is out of my life'... Not only that, I don't like looking desperate by putting myself out there in cyberspace for all these women who have failed at relationships to sit back in judgement of me and my looks and personality and whether I'm 'good enough' for them. It's complete bullshit.

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sexdolladdict123 »

online dating is essentially bullshit. it use to be good, but like with anything when it gets too big it usually goes to shit. online dating is one of them. plenty of girls are on it simply for validation and don't intend to meet up. this is why i recommend that most men don't even bother using it, it's not a good use of your time. if you really want a relationship i recommend the slow and natural way, go to social events, social activities and hobbies, etc. and be able to settle with a girl that is your looks equivalent or -1 point below your looks level, that's the most you should expect. even this is not a guarantee though. there is never a guarantee to find a solid life partner, but it shouldn't matter anyway because these are things you can't force. like great friendships, you either meet excellent people and keep them in your life, or you don't. the point is to enjoy the activities you're doing and if you meet great people or a girl that's bonus.

on the other hand, if all you want is to get laid (which is basically what i want), all the above information is useless to you. if you're someone like me, and doesn't feel the need to be "fulfilled" by having a wife, girlfriend,etc, and all you want to do is bang hot girls, then there are plenty options for that. the easiest is simply travel and banging girls using your money. the most expensive way, but involves the least amount of stress and gets to the point. the second is actually talking to a lot of girls both in real life and online with the sole purpose of banging them (only works if you're in top 20% of looks, otherwise you will struggle a lot). with that being said, if you want to bang lots of hot girls choose your direction. either A) leverage your money if you have it, or B) be born in the top 20% of looks and play the more "traditional" way of banging girls which is doing "pick up", cold approaching at bars, online, etc (if you're not in the top 20% of looks then don't bother, see option A).

there's actually a pseudo option C as well, which is get a sex doll. it's not even a bad idea too. getting a hot doll and fucking her nightly is infinitely times better than dealing with a lot of bullshit only to get laid once every few months by average girls. even if you could get laid as frequently as once a month with a new girl, a sex doll is still very beneficial due to being 100% available to you for play time. at the moment i don't think there's an option D. maybe in the future when realistic sex dolls are available, option C will become more of a legitimate alternative if all you want to do is bang hot girls

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

james 1966 wrote:I'm enjoying being single right now anyway. Being in a relationship is like having a second full time job. If you're the kind of person that can't be alone I completely understand, but I've always enjoyed solitude. When you meet someone online they typically misrepresent who they really are and what their situation is, and you end up getting tangled in all their problems, financially, emotionally, they sometimes have a jealous ex that's not over them yet (that they are still in contact with behind your back)
Been there, suffered for it. About 20 years ago, i was quite fond of a fellow graduate student and she acted like she was crazy about me. She had a boyfriend at one time, but, the way she carried on, I thought he was out of the picture for good.

And then, one evening, I found the two of them together in the lab.... I kept out of her way for a while, but our paths crossed again a few months later. She still seemed to fancy me, but I eventually found out that she and that not-so-ex-boyfriend had moved in together. Idiot that I was at the time, I didn't leave well enough alone.

More than a year later, they got married and two months after that, she gave birth to their daughter.

That was the last time I did that sort of thing. I tried on-line dating a few times since, but usually cancelled my accounts after a few weeks. The pickings were not only slim, but they were quite selective about who they wanted to contact.

who they might even have kids with, and when you decide they aren't the one for you they may even go psycho on your ass, and when it's all said and done, you sit back, crack open a beer and think to yourself, 'thank God that whackjob is out of my life'... Not only that, I don't like looking desperate by putting myself out there in cyberspace for all these women who have failed at relationships to sit back in judgement of me and my looks and personality and whether I'm 'good enough' for them. It's complete bullshit.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

james 1966 wrote:I'm enjoying being single right now anyway. Being in a relationship is like having a second full time job. If you're the kind of person that can't be alone I completely understand, but I've always enjoyed solitude. When you meet someone online they typically misrepresent who they really are and what their situation is, and you end up getting tangled in all their problems, financially, emotionally, they sometimes have a jealous ex that's not over them yet (that they are still in contact with behind your back) who they might even have kids with, and when you decide they aren't the one for you they may even go psycho on your ass, and when it's all said and done, you sit back, crack open a beer and think to yourself, 'thank God that whackjob is out of my life'... Not only that, I don't like looking desperate by putting myself out there in cyberspace for all these women who have failed at relationships to sit back in judgement of me and my looks and personality and whether I'm 'good enough' for them. It's complete bullshit.
Well said. I enjoy my solitude as well. I have many people who want to hang out with me all the time so it's a compliment so many people want to be my friends though.

I saw a girl I personally know on an online dating site. She's nothing but trouble. She has a dangerous boyfriend she's raising a child with, she smokes, does drugs. Her profile says she's single, no kids, non smoker, non drug user. She is drop dead gorgeous so I know she will get plenty of interest. I wanted to email the website owners to ban her profile due to the lies, but they will think I just have something personal against her. I feel bad I can't warn all men out there to stay away from her and not message her.

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

james 1966 wrote:I'm enjoying being single right now anyway. Being in a relationship is like having a second full time job. If you're the kind of person that can't be alone I completely understand, but I've always enjoyed solitude. When you meet someone online they typically misrepresent who they really are and what their situation is, and you end up getting tangled in all their problems, financially, emotionally, they sometimes have a jealous ex that's not over them yet (that they are still in contact with behind your back) who they might even have kids with, and when you decide they aren't the one for you they may even go psycho on your ass, and when it's all said and done, you sit back, crack open a beer and think to yourself, 'thank God that whackjob is out of my life'... Not only that, I don't like looking desperate by putting myself out there in cyberspace for all these women who have failed at relationships to sit back in judgement of me and my looks and personality and whether I'm 'good enough' for them. It's complete bullshit.

This is 110% accurate, I agree completely, thanks for understanding. I salute you
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

The only good thing that I can say about online dating is that it can help us to be more appreciative of our dolls. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

I don't know about online dating and haven't tried (already in relationship), but I think we all can agree that Mason703 is a very lucky dude as he get to date both huge tits dolls!
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:The only good thing that I can say about online dating is that it can help us to be more appreciative of our dolls. :wink:
Exactly!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

alc123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alc123 »

mason703 wrote:They have 1000's of matches and messages daily, its extremely rare you even get noticed...even for an extremely good-looking guy.
That's true, even if the woman is a less than ideal date:

Guy messages: Hey happy thursday Im new on here. Just wanted to say ur my dream girl.

Girl: CAN I PULL OUT ONE OF UR TEETH. JUST ONE.

Guy: Dont get the joke and if ur for real!

Girl: NOT A JOKE. DO U WANT TO MEET UP. U HAVE TOO MANY TEETH BUT I CAN FIX THAT

Guy: yeah sure im down where u trying to go. WHat u mean to many teeth?

Girl: I THINK U HAVE TOO MANY TEETH SO LET'S MEET UP AND I CAN FIX THAT. I CAN FIX THAT BY PULLING OUT ONE OF UR TEETH. WHERE DO U WANT TO ME SO I CAN DO THAT

Girl: MEET. I MEANT WHERE DO U WANT TO MEET. SO I CAN PULL OUT ONE OF UR TEETH.

Guy: Why would i have to many teeth? Come pull it out then when r u down tonight?

Remember, guys, letting a girl pull out your teeth doesn't mean she's going to sleep with you.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

alc123 wrote: Remember, guys, letting a girl pull out your teeth doesn't mean she's going to sleep with you.
I suppose that if a guy already had a tooth that needed to be pulled, then letting some crazy chick pull it would be cheaper than seeing a dentist. :wink:
But sadly, there are a lot of desperate horny guys who would definitely consider it. Hell, if the chick was hot enough; I might would have considered it as well. 8O
Of course the chick would have to be drop dead gorgeous and the sex would have to be guaranteed. I mean, I don't have many teeth as it is and wouldn't want to ruin my unique jack-o-lantern look. :oops:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

alc123 wrote:
mason703 wrote:They have 1000's of matches and messages daily, its extremely rare you even get noticed...even for an extremely good-looking guy.
I can really believe this article as I wrote a similar profile for my doll when I put her on POF. Although I did it for shits and giggles, it was also an experiment to see what sort of messages women receive on these sites. I didn't respond to any messages or try to lead anyone on. I just put up a single picture, wrote a psychotic sounding profile, and just sat back to observe the train wreck. :whistle:
I actually went out of my way to make her sound like a mentally deranged gold digger who was stuck on herself and was only interested in using men for their money. But it didn't seem to matter as she got almost 500 responses in the short time that she was on there. 8O
I shouldn't have been surprised since the bottom 80% of men are pretty much invisible to most women and therefore extremely desperate and horny as a result. I guess as long as they thought that they could get laid, then they didn't care that they were being used. :(
I also include myself in that group since I'm not only in the bottom 80%, I'm at the very bottom of the bottom 80%. So before I got into dolls, I was so desperate that I knowingly let myself be used as it seemed like this was the only way of obtaining some semblance of female affection. :drinking:
But at any rate, if a doll can get that many responses; you can imagine how many responses real chicks are getting. 8O Which is one of the reasons that online dating is a huge waste of time for most guys. Just too much competition for any guy not in the top 20% for looks. :evidence:
Hell, I was on there for TWO YEARS with nothing to show for it. Needless to say, it was extremely depressing to know that I was considered so worthless. :cry:
That's why giving up and getting a doll was the smartest move that I ever made. Hence my signature line: I feel much better now that I've given up hope. :D

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

james 1966 wrote:If you're the kind of person that can't be alone I completely understand, but I've always enjoyed solitude.
Yep, I can totally relate to that.

I tried online dating once, not a particularly pleasant experience tbh... lol. Even the fuglies had ridiculous standards, and who could blame them. It's simple supply and demand, just like the housing market in the UK, you can be selling a total piece of shit but there's a massive lack of decent housing so people can demand a king's ransom for a turd.

Bring on the sex bots is what i say! Women cry misogyny, I call it male empowerment and equality.

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sexdolladdict123 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
alc123 wrote:
I can really believe this article as I wrote a similar profile for my doll when I put her on POF.
I actually went out of my way to make her sound like a mentally deranged gold digger who was stuck on herself and was only interested in using men for their money. But it didn't seem to matter as she got almost 500 responses in the short time that she was on there. 8O
I shouldn't have been surprised since the bottom 80% of men are pretty much invisible to most women and therefore extremely desperate and horny as a result. I guess as long as they thought that they could get laid, then they didn't care that they were being used. :(
I also include myself in that group since I'm not only in the bottom 80%, I'm at the very bottom of the bottom 80%. So before I got into dolls, I was so desperate that I knowingly let myself be used as it seemed like this was the only way of obtaining some semblance of female affection. :drinking:
But at any rate, if a doll can get that many responses; you can imagine how many responses real chicks are getting. 8O Which is one of the reasons that online dating is a huge waste of time for most guys. Just too much competition for any guy not in the top 20% for looks. :evidence:
Hell, I was on there for TWO YEARS with nothing to show for it. Needless to say, it was extremely depressing to know that I was considered so worthless. :cry:
That's why giving up and getting a doll was the smartest move that I ever made. Hence my signature line: I feel much better now that I've given up hope. :D
i'm in the bottom 80% of looks as well, i'd say i'm around the 50-60% mark. it doesn't matter though, it's the same treatment across the board. once you're in the upper 20% that's when you can actually start playing the online dating game. nowadays i just use my money to attract gold diggers and quickly lay them

Mr Mineral
Former Member

Post by Mr Mineral »

For myself it's great to finally hear the truth about dating sites for once and glad to see so many people agreeing with one and another on this topic. I've been trying for so long just to understand how to use these things that I haven't been able to even try and find someone, but now I won't have to bother with it and I've accepted happiness in my solitude.

Just cant wait to share it with my dolls now...

A toast to the fine dolls of the worlds!

- Mr Mineral
"It's easier to find someone for lunch, than it is for love." Alice Cooper

Ottobaby

Post by Ottobaby »

Well, i did the online dating thing for years and years. I consider myself a guy in the top 20% looks wise, I am 6.3 at 220 pounds, i do have a six future job and drive nice cars. Regardless, i went through the same shit. Nothing but disappointments. The chicks you meet look nothing like they say they do or their picture suggests. But let me tell you this. After changing my attitude and treating it as a game and not a serious way of meeting a woman you want to spend some time with ( or even more) everything changed. The mistake a lot of guys make is the way they present themselves. The more desperate you appear, the more power you give her. I changed from a “willing to commit” presentation to a “lets just wait and see, no rush” attitude. That worked well. At the peak of my activities i dated three or four women at the same time. I got laid at an incredible rate; it was mind boggling. I think my personal record was three different chicks in a 24 hour window. And the vast majority was just slutty. They didn’t mind me taking pics or movies, have threesomes, have a female friend of mine tape us etc. if you’re looking for fun and do it the right way, this online dating can sure keep you busy. It’s an attitude thing. Don't present yourself in a way that makes you vulnerable. The less interested you appear, the more attractive it is.

INFORMATIONS