www.passiondolls.com

Friends don't let friends ONLINE DATE

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Re: Friends don't let friends ONLINE DATE

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
alc123 wrote: Remember, guys, letting a girl pull out your teeth doesn't mean she's going to sleep with you.
I suppose that if a guy already had a tooth that needed to be pulled, then letting some crazy chick pull it would be cheaper than seeing a dentist. :wink:
But sadly, there are a lot of desperate horny guys who would definitely consider it. Hell, if the chick was hot enough; I might would have considered it as well. 8O
Of course the chick would have to be drop dead gorgeous and the sex would have to be guaranteed. I mean, I don't have many teeth as it is and wouldn't want to ruin my unique jack-o-lantern look. :oops:
One of the advantages of getting older is that one can often see how time is a great avenger.

I knew girls in high school who were like that and, yes, I found some of then attractive. I didn't, however, chase after them because their superjock boyfriends were bigger and tougher than me back then and wouldn't have hesitated to pound me into pemmican. Even if I did manage to get their attention, they wouldn't have given me the time of day.

Some of those same girls married their superjocks, though, in some cases, firearms were, no doubt, present at the proceedings, if you get my meaning.

Now move ahead more than 40 years. Many of those marriages went from torrid to horrid and, I'm sure, a few lawyers in the town where we all grew up made a tidy living off those situations. A lot of the superjocks went from studly to cuddly. As for the girls who either brushed me off or gave me the cold shoulder, well, let's just say I wouldn't recognize them. I'll leave it to your imagination as to why. :wink:
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
alc123 wrote:
mason703 wrote:They have 1000's of matches and messages daily, its extremely rare you even get noticed...even for an extremely good-looking guy.
That's true, even if the woman is a less than ideal date:
I can really believe this article as I wrote a similar profile for my doll when I put her on POF. Although I did it for shits and giggles, it was also an experiment to see what sort of messages women receive on these sites. I didn't respond to any messages or try to lead anyone on. I just put up a single picture, wrote a psychotic sounding profile, and just sat back to observe the train wreck. :whistle:
I actually went out of my way to make her sound like a mentally deranged gold digger who was stuck on herself and was only interested in using men for their money.
Gee, that sounds like a lot of the women I've known. :haha4:
But it didn't seem to matter as she got almost 500 responses in the short time that she was on there. 8O
I shouldn't have been surprised since the bottom 80% of men are pretty much invisible to most women and therefore extremely desperate and horny as a result. I guess as long as they thought that they could get laid, then they didn't care that they were being used. :(
I also include myself in that group since I'm not only in the bottom 80%, I'm at the very bottom of the bottom 80%. So before I got into dolls, I was so desperate that I knowingly let myself be used as it seemed like this was the only way of obtaining some semblance of female affection. :drinking:
But at any rate, if a doll can get that many responses; you can imagine how many responses real chicks are getting. 8O Which is one of the reasons that online dating is a huge waste of time for most guys. Just too much competition for any guy not in the top 20% for looks. :evidence:
Hell, I was on there for TWO YEARS with nothing to show for it. Needless to say, it was extremely depressing to know that I was considered so worthless. :cry:
That's why giving up and getting a doll was the smartest move that I ever made. Hence my signature line: I feel much better now that I've given up hope. :D
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

sexdolladdict123 wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:
alc123 wrote:
mason703 wrote:They have 1000's of matches and messages daily, its extremely rare you even get noticed...even for an extremely good-looking guy.
I can really believe this article as I wrote a similar profile for my doll when I put her on POF.
I actually went out of my way to make her sound like a mentally deranged gold digger who was stuck on herself and was only interested in using men for their money. But it didn't seem to matter as she got almost 500 responses in the short time that she was on there. 8O
I shouldn't have been surprised since the bottom 80% of men are pretty much invisible to most women and therefore extremely desperate and horny as a result. I guess as long as they thought that they could get laid, then they didn't care that they were being used. :(
I also include myself in that group since I'm not only in the bottom 80%, I'm at the very bottom of the bottom 80%. So before I got into dolls, I was so desperate that I knowingly let myself be used as it seemed like this was the only way of obtaining some semblance of female affection. :drinking:
But at any rate, if a doll can get that many responses; you can imagine how many responses real chicks are getting. 8O Which is one of the reasons that online dating is a huge waste of time for most guys. Just too much competition for any guy not in the top 20% for looks. :evidence:
Hell, I was on there for TWO YEARS with nothing to show for it. Needless to say, it was extremely depressing to know that I was considered so worthless. :cry:
That's why giving up and getting a doll was the smartest move that I ever made. Hence my signature line: I feel much better now that I've given up hope. :D
i'm in the bottom 80% of looks as well, i'd say i'm around the 50-60% mark. it doesn't matter though, it's the same treatment across the board. once you're in the upper 20% that's when you can actually start playing the online dating game. nowadays i just use my money to attract gold diggers and quickly lay them
One's ranking is directly proportional to the number of digits in one's income or, better, one's personal financial worth.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Ottobaby wrote:Well, i did the online dating thing for years and years. I consider myself a guy in the top 20% looks wise, I am 6.3 at 220 pounds, i do have a six future job and drive nice cars. Regardless, i went through the same shit. Nothing but disappointments. The chicks you meet look nothing like they say they do or their picture suggests. But let me tell you this. After changing my attitude and treating it as a game and not a serious way of meeting a woman you want to spend some time with ( or even more) everything changed. The mistake a lot of guys make is the way they present themselves. The more desperate you appear, the more power you give her. I changed from a “willing to commit” presentation to a “lets just wait and see, no rush” attitude. That worked well. At the peak of my activities i dated three or four women at the same time. I got laid at an incredible rate; it was mind boggling. I think my personal record was three different chicks in a 24 hour window. And the vast majority was just slutty. They didn’t mind me taking pics or movies, have threesomes, have a female friend of mine tape us etc. if you’re looking for fun and do it the right way, this online dating can sure keep you busy. It’s an attitude thing. Don't present yourself in a way that makes you vulnerable. The less interested you appear, the more attractive it is.
One thing that I encountered when I last tried it was how quickly I became the favourite of many of them. The thing is, none of them even looked at my profile. Go figure, eh?

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

katiesBoyfriend wrote:
sexdolladdict123 wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:
alc123 wrote:
I can really believe this article as I wrote a similar profile for my doll when I put her on POF.
I actually went out of my way to make her sound like a mentally deranged gold digger who was stuck on herself and was only interested in using men for their money. But it didn't seem to matter as she got almost 500 responses in the short time that she was on there. 8O
i'm in the bottom 80% of looks as well, i'd say i'm around the 50-60% mark. it doesn't matter though, it's the same treatment across the board. once you're in the upper 20% that's when you can actually start playing the online dating game. nowadays i just use my money to attract gold diggers and quickly lay them
One's ranking is directly proportional to the number of digits in one's income or, better, one's personal financial worth.
This is a mentality that I've been fighting for a good point of my life. I don't want to believe that one's worth is tied directly to their income/stability. but time and time again it has crept into all my situations. The reason why I'm going for a doll is because I'm tired of feeling like my best chance to find some desperate woman in her late 40's with 4 kids who's dad ran out on her. That's no way to live and I hate the idea personally. I know i'm not worthless but the dating scene will really make you feel like it sometimes if you're not careful especially if you don't have a nice car, a 6 figure, career, and a house/penthouse. So at this point I'm just looking for a doll to fill that void so I can put all behind me.
My First Doll Diary (PassionDolls 158 Leanne) viewtopic.php?f=270&t=126390

My Second Doll Diary (HiDoll 160) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=127022

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

Big Breast Feedback viewtopic.php?f=87&t=124703

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Glitch603 wrote:
katiesBoyfriend wrote: <snip>

This is a mentality that I've been fighting for a good point of my life. I don't want to believe that one's worth is tied directly to their income/stability. but time and time again it has crept into all my situations. The reason why I'm going for a doll is because I'm tired of feeling like my best chance to find some desperate woman in her late 40's with 4 kids who's dad ran out on her. That's no way to live and I hate the idea personally. I know i'm not worthless but the dating scene will really make you feel like it sometimes if you're not careful especially if you don't have a nice car, a 6 figure, career, and a house/penthouse. So at this point I'm just looking for a doll to fill that void so I can put all behind me.
I remember one date I had nearly 30 years ago. It wasn't a social meeting for coffee but, instead, a financial audit, at least for her. I know I didn't meet her standards but it wouldn't have mattered if I had. I didn't particularly like her and that, thankfully, was the only date I had with her.

By the way, we were introduced to a pre-Internet dating service. Just how it thought that we had anything in common still bewilders me.

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

You've got to learn to be your own best friend. Be good to yourself. Take good care of your health, keep yourself reasonably fit. Treat yourself to a masseuse once in a while, make yourself a steak dinner, put on some soft music while your eating. I really enjoy watching/listening to ASMR on Ytube. Just to hear a woman's soft voice whispering to me on my headphones is relaxing. Keep yourself in the game even if you're not looking. You never know when you might cross paths with someone you really click with. Just don't go trolling for it, you'll probably walk right into a bad situation. I just happen to be creative when it comes to self-pleasure, always have been. I'm not waiting around for someone to do it for me. Hell, even with women you get a fair share of 'I'm not in the mood tonight', 'I'm not feeling good', 'that time of the month', 'I'm not talking to you'....etc. Take care of # 1, no one else is going to. Don't just give up and become a fat out of shape slob.Try to save money in the bank so you don't feel like a broke ass loser. These are my bits of advice for guys.

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

james 1966 wrote:You've got to learn to be your own best friend. Be good to yourself. Take good care of your health, keep yourself reasonably fit. Treat yourself to a masseuse once in a while, make yourself a steak dinner, put on some soft music while your eating. I really enjoy watching/listening to ASMR on Ytube. Just to hear a woman's soft voice whispering to me on my headphones is relaxing. Keep yourself in the game even if you're not looking. You never know when you might cross paths with someone you really click with. Just don't go trolling for it, you'll probably walk right into a bad situation. I just happen to be creative when it comes to self-pleasure, always have been. I'm not waiting around for someone to do it for me. Hell, even with women you get a fair share of 'I'm not in the mood tonight', 'I'm not feeling good', 'that time of the month', 'I'm not talking to you'....etc. Take care of # 1, no one else is going to. Don't just give up and become a fat out of shape slob.Try to save money in the bank so you don't feel like a broke ass loser. These are my bits of advice for guys.
Thats excellent advice. This is pretty much my daily practice, focusing on self-development and improvement. I can be very happy alone, and I actually prefer it, especially when writing and recording music, fixing up cars, and of course..photographing my Passiondolls, but I also spend quality time with friends and family at local places to have a drink and chat and laugh about life and work, or going to live rock shows to see my favorite bands.
Chasing women is an instant turn off anyway. It makes you appear weak and desperate, and women want what they can't have or someone that is a bit of a challenge....so focus on creating the best version of "YOU" possible. Women are attracted to confidence and its hard to be confident when your life is a disaster and you look and feel unhealthy.
Besides, coming home to this every night keeps me pretty occupied..lol
Attachments
IMG_0002 EDIT.jpg
IMG_0002 EDIT.jpg (3.96 MiB) Viewed 2004 times
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

2SierraRomeo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 2SierraRomeo »

james 1966 wrote:You've got to learn to be your own best friend. Be good to yourself. Take good care of your health, keep yourself reasonably fit. Treat yourself to a masseuse once in a while, make yourself a steak dinner, put on some soft music while your eating. I really enjoy watching/listening to ASMR on Ytube. Just to hear a woman's soft voice whispering to me on my headphones is relaxing. Keep yourself in the game even if you're not looking. You never know when you might cross paths with someone you really click with. Just don't go trolling for it, you'll probably walk right into a bad situation. I just happen to be creative when it comes to self-pleasure, always have been. I'm not waiting around for someone to do it for me. Hell, even with women you get a fair share of 'I'm not in the mood tonight', 'I'm not feeling good', 'that time of the month', 'I'm not talking to you'....etc. Take care of # 1, no one else is going to. Don't just give up and become a fat out of shape slob.Try to save money in the bank so you don't feel like a broke ass loser. These are my bits of advice for guys.
Such golden advice, it could be a site “sticky”.

I ran the online dating gambit for two years after going through one of today’s typical hypergamy cheating-because-she-can monkey-branching divorce four years ago. My marriage was by all accounts perfect and there was no clue it was coming, nor did I think it was even possible, so at the time, I just figured my wife had lost her mind. But looking back now, it should have been a clue as to what I was going to find in online dating. The problem is systemic. You could be very happily married and take your wife to the movies… now look over at her gazing at the screen, soaking it all in, and understand that at that very moment, chances are she is being programmed to work against you, and ultimately against herself. And so it is with the rest of the women in the audience, married or single. Even if it happens to be a remake of an older movie, what was ‘remade” was the addition of feminism, which, ironically enough, has become the rejection of everything feminine. Women will now be hitting, kicking, punching, cussing, controlling, and most importantly, disrespecting and even killing a man, played as a buffoon, just for crossing her path. Movies, TV, music; they’ve been used incessantly to create today’s societal narrative of what a woman is, and that appears to be a masculine angry, violent psychopath. Because of certain survival instincts built into females over the past 100,000+ years, they are generally very adept at copying/mimicking what they see, but mimicking angry women in movies isn’t what has them so miserable and pissed off… it’s that there is such a pressure to be something they are not, which only builds a false ego. Generally, women actually want a strong man in their lives they can trust and hand off responsibility to, they want to respect him and look up to him… but there is an extreme pressure in society that will shame them for doing so, or even admitting they want that traditional role (which is part of the male-female dynamic that built the marvels of the world you see around you). So they are being forced to be something they are not, which will hurt every time. It takes courage to resist and go against this narrative. I don't blame women, certainly don't hate them. I wish I could give them the big picture that they are being used and misled, and that this path does not have a happy ending for them. Sadly for them, many will "party" until they're almost 50, and then be in a mad rush like musical chairs to finally be "domesticated" and discover the chairs are gone, and even the few who find men will soon forget their victory and live with the resentment that they "settled", treating their savior like crap because he's less than what she built up in her mind she was going to get, after letting 500 men take her for a test drive for the past 30 years.

I didn’t intend to get into all that right now, but in the scope of talking about online dating, which yes, is THE WORST, it’s important to keep remember that you don’t escape these problems with woman today by just avoiding online dating. It, and social media in general, takes certain feminine instincts (the ones we would consider negative) and turns the volume up to 1000; it’s their worst instincts on steroids and meth at the same time, but that has fully pervaded all of western society now, especially because women are, by nature, such social creatures… they share ideas, even bad ones. 60 years ago, women policed themselves by shaming another female who was being too promiscuous (“slut shaming”), because it makes it harder for all women then. TODAY, in this upside-down world, a woman is shamed if they actually try to slut-shame one another. Whereas before, they were held accountable to their friends to have some decency, self-respect, and restraint, today it’s much more likely that her friends will be goading her to cheat and lie to her man. You know, because men are evil. You go girl. (that’s my new motto, BTW, so don’t try to steal it… “you go girl”… no seriously, go, get the hell out girl)

I somehow tend to nudge my way into the top 20%, so for me, it wasn’t lack of quantity of women, but sure was lack of quality. Obviously good women go through this also. Stuck in a society hell-bent on a race to the bottom, there is such a huge difference in people today between those who try and those who don’t try, as seen in the obesity epidemic at a time when we have the science to know exactly what causes it, and as seen in people who manage to still stay so ignorant in a time when all the knowledge of mankind is at their fingertips. IF online dating existed 60 years ago, a guy would flip through the pictures of girls, most all of them normal weight and presenting themselves with some class, except for the very rare case of a poor girl with a true hormonal condition, so the guy would just pick among the women who suited his taste. Contrast that with online dating TODAY, the guy is flipping through the pictures, and a full 80% now have that rare “hormonal condition” (we’ll call it the “drive-thru” condition, online they call it "curvy"), or in some other way has managed to look as far from feminine and sane as possible. After I quit online dating, I went back and reviewed the pictures I had saved off of the ones I was possibly interested in, the ones who rejected me, ones I took out once, ones I dated for some time. I had gone on 55 dates in two years, paying for them all of course, like a good sucker. But one thing that stood out to me: I DIDN’T WANT ANY OF THOSE GIRLS. With online dating, you flip through so many freaks-of-nature, that by the time you get to a girl who looks normal, all of the sudden you think you’re attracted to someone you’re really not. “7s” look like “10s” ONLY because of the relative competition, but they’re having the time of their lives playing it up like a “10”, while every couple of weeks a new guy is learning that she’s a “4.5” without makeup, yet still embodies all the rottenness a “10” might have, demonstrating disdain for anyone below the level she’s pretending to be at. But, seriously, it’s a good feeling to look back and thank God it didn’t work out with them, else I’d be living in hell, as some poor schmuck (or cat) is today.

To get to the point of my replying to this great advice, I just would like to add my experience and a warning. I’ve always taken very good care of myself, to the point after my divorce of having a very strict diet along the lines of fish, eggs, spinach, to try to maintain that elusive six pick and so on. Of course, disciplined with free weights, cardio, and even to the extreme of cold showers for certain benefits. But when I gave up dating, it also coincided with a time when I was having to put in 80hrs/week for work, so I had to temporarily shelve my strict diet/schedule. However, when work eased, I noticed I didn’t jump right back into my previous routine. In fact, I had become someone who will lift a spoon of ice cream before an Olympic bar. I learned that my motivation for all my health and fitness since the age of 18 had been women, and I had given up that motivation. It’s heaven not having the constant judgement of a woman, not having to be in tip-top shape for her entitled and growing ass, but I’m having to go through a transition where I live by my own standards and creating the motivation from there. Careful not to let your body go to shit just because you’re not having to compete for women, because you won’t be happy in the long run. Personally, one driving motivator I think of from time to time is that I am going to be more and more open to friends, or anyone, about my decision, and I want them to see that I didn’t do it out of desperation, because I had no choice, I did it out a smart choice for myself. I’m actually still seeing a cute Asian doctor for the past two years, and especially as I’ve pulled back, she is ALL about me. But I’ve told her she should date other people… which of course means she’s ready to marry me. I have a choice, and I choose peace.

Just as Brother Stewie rightfully mentioned in this thread, more men would be going this way, if they only knew, but then one must have the courage to get past the shame from friends and your own ego, which is the narrative the social engineers put out for men to police themselves into needing a woman (because as it stands now, society is based on men sacrificing everything to take on the responsibility of a woman) Women will get worse and technology will get better. Mark my words, it may not be this year or next, but the time will come soon or later when women will have to openly compete with a companion robot, so they better think about stepping up their game, because a 60 pound lump of TPE with a wig that can’t talk or move on its own is already beating them out. Not fair you say? Men have been competing with a plastic sex object in their nightstands for how long now?...and seems we’re still winning out. Trouble for them, we’re learning the prize for winning their game stinks. I’m going to take my balls and go home. And my wallet. Oh, and my expertise to fix anything. Ah, almost forgot to take my humor back with me. Oh hell, I’ll need a bigger bag, because I’m taking it all back with me… my deep insight into life, my protection, my credit, my self-sacrifice, loyalty, charisma, muscles, my flying and driving skills, my understanding, my patience to listen to three straight hours of complaining… see ya, “ladies”, call me when you decide to be ladies again.

Oh man, I just got the future vision in my head of companion robots being available on Tinder, along side the women on there now... like I said, their attractiveness level is relative to what else is available on there... so let's say there's a 50/50 mix... a guy would be swiping, "10", "10", "2", "1", "10", "0"...

Mr Mineral
Former Member

Post by Mr Mineral »

mason703 wrote:
Thats excellent advice. This is pretty much my daily practice, focusing on self-development and improvement. I can be very happy alone, and I actually prefer it, especially when writing and recording music, fixing up cars, and of course..photographing my Passiondolls, but I also spend quality time with friends and family at local places to have a drink and chat and laugh about life and work, or going to live rock shows to see my favorite bands.
Chasing women is an instant turn off anyway. It makes you appear weak and desperate, and women want what they can't have or someone that is a bit of a challenge....so focus on creating the best version of "YOU" possible. Women are attracted to confidence and its hard to be confident when your life is a disaster and you look and feel unhealthy.
You're both right, when it comes down to it you need to look after yourself. When you feel down about something, talk about it with yourself. When you want to go do something, why not see if anyone of your friends wants to hang out or maybe check up on how the family is. Being alone is a dream come true to me as I get to spend time collecting my thoughts and being able to learn about my interests, it's just something that we all need to do sometimes. In my opinion, you shouldn't really have to always chase after women, it should a shared interest in one another and sometimes you should just enjoy your solitude when you get the chance to have some as it allows you to improve yourself piece by piece.

- Mr Mineral
"It's easier to find someone for lunch, than it is for love." Alice Cooper

Ottobaby

Post by Ottobaby »

mason703 wrote:

Hey!!!!!! How could I miss this pic?????

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

I noticed a change in the scene as soon as those fucking smart phones took over everyone's lives. In my opinion it is the slow destruction of mankind. I know everybody's in love with them, but take a step back and look what is happening. People can't go 5 minutes without picking it up and looking at it like a monkey in a cage that has found an object that it finds interesting. People are driving down the road at 65 miles an hour with their head staring down at their lap because they might miss some important text from somebody( big whoop)...all the while putting other drivers at risk, but hey, your social life is more important than my life, right? And, it has made cheating soooo much easier. I work with a woman stuck in a dysfunctional relationship and she's always, and I mean ALWAYS fighting with her boyfriend, first at home in the morning, then all day at work via texting back and forth. I hate working with her because she's always staring at that damn phone, with her little thumbs punching away on it like a little monkey...he keeps her agitated all day long. She's always running off to the bathroom to sit in the stall to argue with him. While this is going on, she's lining up her next cheating session with a guy she refers to as 'plenty of fish' because she met him on that dating site. And there's a third guy she's fucking that works at my job site that she's texting all day long lining up the next rendezvous....I mean, it's totaling pathetic to watch all this all day long and not say anything to her about what a disgusting little cheating whore she is. All made possible by your latest and greatest smart phone. And it's only gonna get worse. Look how fat and lazy people are getting, sitting on their ass all day staring at their little toy. The house across the street from me has 8 people living in it, all on welfare, with nothing but time on their hands. They are all hugely overweight, and all they do is sit on their front porch and eat and stare at their phones.

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

unlovable wrote:Hey Mason. Im sure you’ve answered this before. But what shoe size is the Leanne doll? And pantyhose i never bought are there different sizes?
Shoe size is a womens 5 but most people dont sell a 5 online so just get a 6 and tighten it up a little.
Pantyhose and stockings are usually all "One Size Fits all". If there is a size option, just get medium
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

These are size "7" but I just tighten them up alot.
Attachments
DSCN0455 EDIT.jpg
DSCN0455 EDIT.jpg (2.9 MiB) Viewed 1926 times
DSCN0453 EDIT.jpg
DSCN0453 EDIT.jpg (3.9 MiB) Viewed 1926 times
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

james 1966 wrote:I noticed a change in the scene as soon as those fucking smart phones took over everyone's lives. In my opinion it is the slow destruction of mankind. I know everybody's in love with them, but take a step back and look what is happening. People can't go 5 minutes without picking it up and looking at it like a monkey in a cage that has found an object that it finds interesting. People are driving down the road at 65 miles an hour with their head staring down at their lap because they might miss some important text from somebody( big whoop)...all the while putting other drivers at risk, but hey, your social life is more important than my life, right? And, it has made cheating soooo much easier. I work with a woman stuck in a dysfunctional relationship and she's always, and I mean ALWAYS fighting with her boyfriend, first at home in the morning, then all day at work via texting back and forth. I hate working with her because she's always staring at that damn phone, with her little thumbs punching away on it like a little monkey...he keeps her agitated all day long. She's always running off to the bathroom to sit in the stall to argue with him. While this is going on, she's lining up her next cheating session with a guy she refers to as 'plenty of fish' because she met him on that dating site. And there's a third guy she's fucking that works at my job site that she's texting all day long lining up the next rendezvous....I mean, it's totaling pathetic to watch all this all day long and not say anything to her about what a disgusting little cheating whore she is. All made possible by your latest and greatest smart phone. And it's only gonna get worse. Look how fat and lazy people are getting, sitting on their ass all day staring at their little toy. The house across the street from me has 8 people living in it, all on welfare, with nothing but time on their hands. They are all hugely overweight, and all they do is sit on their front porch and eat and stare at their phones.
Smart phones also killed another traditional way of meeting someone, namely striking up a conversation.

I learned that if she's constantly looking down at her electronic toy, she's definitely not interested in chatting with you. If you insist and do try to engage her in conversation, which, as far as I know, is still considered socially acceptable, she'll either look up and ask "Huh?" or become extremely annoyed and give you a how-dare-you-interrupt-me glare.

INFORMATIONS