www.passiondolls.com

Friends don't let friends ONLINE DATE

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Destiny + Konaka
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Friends don't let friends ONLINE DATE

Post by Destiny + Konaka »

Trying to find your perfect partner. Come to TP E Harmony where youll find a woman who wont chase just the top 20%. She will be ready for all comers.

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

Forget the so called real women! I will take the tpe dolls any day. Nice pics Mason 703.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

katiesBoyfriend wrote: Smart phones also killed another traditional way of meeting someone, namely striking up a conversation.

I learned that if she's constantly looking down at her electronic toy, she's definitely not interested in chatting with you. If you insist and do try to engage her in conversation, which, as far as I know, is still considered socially acceptable, she'll either look up and ask "Huh?" or become extremely annoyed and give you a how-dare-you-interrupt-me glare.
Yep. You see this everywhere you go these days. Just one example was when I went to Walmart last week and a bunch of people were sitting together and NO ONE was talking. They ALL had their heads buried in their damn smart phones. :roll:
The bad thing about this is that if some of these people were single, they missed out on a great opportunity to perhaps meet that special someone and thus avoiding the nightmare of online dating.
But like you said, it would be almost impossible for a man to start a conversation with a woman while she was on her phone because she would look at him like she wanted to kill him. 8O
Although I was once witness to a funny (and sad) spectacle of this clueless guy trying to engage a woman who was glued to her phone. He was trying his best to talk to her and she wouldn't so much as look at him. He just kept talking and she only responded with one word answers with her eyes never leaving the phone. :drinking:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
katiesBoyfriend wrote: Smart phones also killed another traditional way of meeting someone, namely striking up a conversation.

I learned that if she's constantly looking down at her electronic toy, she's definitely not interested in chatting with you. If you insist and do try to engage her in conversation, which, as far as I know, is still considered socially acceptable, she'll either look up and ask "Huh?" or become extremely annoyed and give you a how-dare-you-interrupt-me glare.
Yep. You see this everywhere you go these days. Just one example was when I went to Walmart last week and a bunch of people were sitting together and NO ONE was talking. They ALL had their heads buried in their damn smart phones. :roll:
The bad thing about this is that if some of these people were single, they missed out on a great opportunity to perhaps meet that special someone and thus avoiding the nightmare of online dating.
Oddly enough, I see young couples. who are either dating or married, doing the same thing. i emphasize young couples because I don't recall ever seeing any older people doing that.

What mystifies me isn't how they managed to meet, as there are enough ways through social media to do that, but how they manage to stay together. They are so attached to their toys that it's a wonder that each of them is even aware that the other exists.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall if their batteries run out....

But like you said, it would be almost impossible for a man to start a conversation with a woman while she was on her phone because she would look at him like she wanted to kill him. 8O
Although I was once witness to a funny (and sad) spectacle of this clueless guy trying to engage a woman who was glued to her phone. He was trying his best to talk to her and she wouldn't so much as look at him. He just kept talking and she only responded with one word answers with her eyes never leaving the phone. :drinking:
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

mason703 wrote: Thats excellent advice. This is pretty much my daily practice, focusing on self-development and improvement. I can be very happy alone, and I actually prefer it, especially when writing and recording music, fixing up cars, and of course..photographing my Passiondolls, but I also spend quality time with friends and family at local places to have a drink and chat and laugh about life and work, or going to live rock shows to see my favorite bands.
Chasing women is an instant turn off anyway. It makes you appear weak and desperate, and women want what they can't have or someone that is a bit of a challenge....so focus on creating the best version of "YOU" possible. Women are attracted to confidence and its hard to be confident when your life is a disaster and you look and feel unhealthy.
Besides, coming home to this every night keeps me pretty occupied..lol
A dream come true!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

WiRay

Post by WiRay »

Samuel_78 wrote:To be fair you should let the online dating sites post a counter argument.
I'd post for them but I'm distracted.
Here's their best counter-argument:

fuck if you could get two hot babes like THAT from online dating, guaranteed they'd both do anything you want!?! Until then there's not a damned thing we can say except I wish I could sell more memberships to be able to afford a bevy of these beauties ...

:haha4:

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

I don't know. I spent 3 hours using online dating and was found. I really don't know what it's like on the other side, but on my side it was very odd. I figured it was worth a shot just to talk to some fellas in my area. I suppose we were just lucky. So far, it's been 19 months we've been seeing each other. He doesn't mind that I have dolls and stuff. He does get a teeny bit jealous of me using this site, but.... it's all good. I'm here for the doll chat and to support others in the hobby.

One thing that I think would help is if doll vendors would consider to advertise their goods on dating sites since most seem to feature ads for revenue. This would be a win-win because those that just want sex and nothing else would get what they want a whole lot faster with no drama. It would probably even the numbers a bit and give those that want to share their life a better chance at that.

I've done some other places where random chat was a thing while I was bored and too sleepy/tired to do much else and have found that random horny dudes are often really surprised to learn of love dolls. I mostly like to talk different subjects with random people, not looking for online hookups. I do understand that wanting some connection is just part of being human. Maybe it's because I'm a girl they think it's cool, but I do believe I've sent a few here to the forum to see if that's something that would improve happiness and quality of life. I'd love for everyone that wanted to have any sort of doll that would make them feel happy to have them, be it a love doll or any other for whatever reason. I find different dolls really do help a whole lot of people for different reasons in different ways.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

It's unlikely most guy will ever find a hot girl on dating site. Why settle for "average" when you can pick your own date:

natural figure with nice curvy bubble butt (Nadia), Huge and busty (Erika), Muscle babe (Michele).

Or just do all three :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

violette_22 wrote:I don't know. I spent 3 hours using online dating and was found. I really don't know what it's like on the other side, but on my side it was very odd. I figured it was worth a shot just to talk to some fellas in my area. I suppose we were just lucky. So far, it's been 19 months we've been seeing each other. He doesn't mind that I have dolls and stuff. He does get a teeny bit jealous of me using this site, but.... it's all good. I'm here for the doll chat and to support others in the hobby.

One thing that I think would help is if doll vendors would consider to advertise their goods on dating sites since most seem to feature ads for revenue. This would be a win-win because those that just want sex and nothing else would get what they want a whole lot faster with no drama. It would probably even the numbers a bit and give those that want to share their life a better chance at that.

I've done some other places where random chat was a thing while I was bored and too sleepy/tired to do much else and have found that random horny dudes are often really surprised to learn of love dolls. I mostly like to talk different subjects with random people, not looking for online hookups. I do understand that wanting some connection is just part of being human. Maybe it's because I'm a girl they think it's cool, but I do believe I've sent a few here to the forum to see if that's something that would improve happiness and quality of life. I'd love for everyone that wanted to have any sort of doll that would make them feel happy to have them, be it a love doll or any other for whatever reason. I find different dolls really do help a whole lot of people for different reasons in different ways.
Firstly, I think it's great a woman is here, engaging in a fun hobby. It's mosly male dominated. If your man is jealous, even a little, about us, make him join and find out who we(the community) are. It's not like you're on here trying to find a date. I'd be over the moon if my wife was a member here and shared in this hobby.

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

Icuminpieces
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Icuminpieces »

mason703 wrote:Friends don't let friends ONLINE DATE!!
They persuade you to get a Passiondoll !!!!!!
If I ever end up single again... I'm going strictly Sex Dolls. I'm going to buy a Cabin in Maine with a fireplace and live out the rest of my days in seclusion with a harem of Dolls. To heck with Dating!

Icuminpieces
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Icuminpieces »

PassionDolls wrote:It's unlikely most guy will ever find a hot girl on dating site. Why settle for "average" when you can pick your own date:

natural figure with nice curvy bubble butt (Nadia), Huge and busty (Erika), Muscle babe (Michele).

Or just do all three :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am turned on ...thank you!
haha:-)

Icuminpieces
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Icuminpieces »

I wonder... Is online dating for the young and or insane, with the small percentage of decent people who are actually looking for the one? The concept of online dating scares me and honestly, it's something that I wouldn't do for a meaningful relationship. If I did pursue it my online profile would probably be simple and get me nowhere. I'd have two separate profiles.

One profile would be, I'm a decent looking guy. Okay, I'm a sexy teddy bear...Grrrrrr. I make enough money to make me happy and take you out for a good time, anytime. I'm awesome in bed but I don't do sex on the first date, so don't beg me the answer will be No! I have a sense of humor and if you found none of this interesting I'm not your man. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I like romantic walks along the seashore and meaningful conversation. (The Jaded and miserable need not apply)

The other profile would be

"My name is Chuck and I like to Fuck!" I have an amazing 7-inch tool of pure joy. The tool works every time at least when I use it. Therefore, I have no ED or performance issues due to years of dedicated practice, and that's probably the deepest level of honesty that you'll get from me... so let's not talk much.

I never really had any problem dating because the circles that I travel in are loaded with women looking for a good man. Yes, I'm King at the nursing homes for sure! (Joke). One has to wonder if the selection process is based upon the superficial stats versus sincere revelations about oneself. It almost sounds as if you have to input into your online profiles the right amount of fluff to attracted your prospective target and avoid the undesired, which sounds like a challenge in itself. I'm not saying online dating is a bad thing I'm just implying that the process seems daunting and far too much of an aggravation, which I would have zero tolerance and a complete lack the patience for. The other thing is that I get to listen to and observe that multitude of disastrous experiences of others. I'll share just a few

Introducing Tom (not his real name of course)

Tom is a construction worker. He's a decent looking guy, ectomorphic frame, 6' 2". He comes from a family that has a little bit of money via real estate, he owned a house valued at over one million and was making a decent 6 figure paycheck. Mind you.... alls fact that iare placed in his profile along with his interests, likes, and dislike. He meets a Hottie Gold digger named Sally that lines him up like a sucker at a lollipop stand.

They hook up ..and they get pregnant. They get married. They have a baby that's special needs, they get divorced. Then comes the lawyers!!!!! He's paying for hers and his! She walks away with Joint custody and parental custody, 100,000 cash, and a ridiculous amount of child support. All of this mind you happens within a 2-year time frame and during this time her only purpose in life was to be the bain of his existence. Tom walks away violated and for the next 18 years of his life him get's to experience a torture device that I call "The bum stretcher."

The Moral of that story "Going online to get fucked literally mean you can get fucked.

Meet Jim,

He's another high paid construction dude. Jim is funny, sharp and smart! Jim possibly has one shortcoming. He's 5 feet tall. Now his personality makes him 6'4 but I'm thinking the superficial players in the dating game might find his stature a problem. I personally feel for Jim because he's like 50 years old and in the online dating pool. He's one hell of a trooper because he stays in the game no matter how ugly the experience. You should hear the amount of Jaded, miserable, and crazy women he encounters. He tells me about all of his experiences and I don't know whether to laugh with him or cry for him.

I guess I'll call the moral to his situation, "Old cocks can still crow, they just may need to come up with some more dough."

Finally, meet my Son Eric,

22 years Old and He's good looking with an Adonis body type. He's a good kid and he's focusing on his studies. He'd like a meaningful relationship but doesn't want to be distracted by anything less. So we talk from time to time about dating and I'll never forget what he said to me one day. He said, Dad. If I wanted to get laid I can do that anytime. All I have to do is post a picture of my body or my penis on the tinder app. All of my friends are doing it but not me, Dad! I'm looking for a good girl!

Let me say this, this is not a lady bashing session. This is just me sharing online dating experiences and my opinion of it. If we are going to balance things, Yah, you are right! There are just as many if not more negative experience for women who are dating online.

Maybe it's me, but if this is what online dating has come to, then I figure it isn't for me. As I said before, If I end up single again. I'm eliminating all of the bullshit and complications by just getting myself the doll of my dreams that looks like the woman of my dreams. The benefits would be amazing.

Icuminpieces
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Icuminpieces »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
alc123 wrote:
mason703 wrote:They have 1000's of matches and messages daily, its extremely rare you even get noticed...even for an extremely good-looking guy.
That's true, even if the woman is a less than ideal date:
I can really believe this article as I wrote a similar profile for my doll when I put her on POF. Although I did it for shits and giggles, it was also an experiment to see what sort of messages women receive on these sites. I didn't respond to any messages or try to lead anyone on. I just put up a single picture, wrote a psychotic sounding profile, and just sat back to observe the train wreck. :whistle:
I actually went out of my way to make her sound like a mentally deranged gold digger who was stuck on herself and was only interested in using men for their money. But it didn't seem to matter as she got almost 500 responses in the short time that she was on there. 8O
I shouldn't have been surprised since the bottom 80% of men are pretty much invisible to most women and therefore extremely desperate and horny as a result. I guess as long as they thought that they could get laid, then they didn't care that they were being used. :(
I also include myself in that group since I'm not only in the bottom 80%, I'm at the very bottom of the bottom 80%. So before I got into dolls, I was so desperate that I knowingly let myself be used as it seemed like this was the only way of obtaining some semblance of female affection. :drinking:
But at any rate, if a doll can get that many responses; you can imagine how many responses real chicks are getting. 8O Which is one of the reasons that online dating is a huge waste of time for most guys. Just too much competition for any guy not in the top 20% for looks. :evidence:
Hell, I was on there for TWO YEARS with nothing to show for it. Needless to say, it was extremely depressing to know that I was considered so worthless. :cry:
That's why giving up and getting a doll was the smartest move that I ever made. Hence my signature line: I feel much better now that I've given up hope. :D
Fucking pure genius!
I just put up a single picture, wrote a psychotic sounding profile, and just sat back to observe the train wreck. :whistle:
Nothing like a good pure train wreck. Especially, if there's a bottle of wine involved? It becomes pure entertainment and a giggled fest.

I applaud thee!!!

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Icuminpieces wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote: I can really believe this article as I wrote a similar profile for my doll when I put her on POF. Although I did it for shits and giggles, it was also an experiment to see what sort of messages women receive on these sites. I didn't respond to any messages or try to lead anyone on. I just put up a single picture, wrote a psychotic sounding profile, and just sat back to observe the train wreck. :whistle:
I actually went out of my way to make her sound like a mentally deranged gold digger who was stuck on herself and was only interested in using men for their money. But it didn't seem to matter as she got almost 500 responses in the short time that she was on there. 8O
I shouldn't have been surprised since the bottom 80% of men are pretty much invisible to most women and therefore extremely desperate and horny as a result. I guess as long as they thought that they could get laid, then they didn't care that they were being used. :(
I also include myself in that group since I'm not only in the bottom 80%, I'm at the very bottom of the bottom 80%. So before I got into dolls, I was so desperate that I knowingly let myself be used as it seemed like this was the only way of obtaining some semblance of female affection. :drinking:
But at any rate, if a doll can get that many responses; you can imagine how many responses real chicks are getting. 8O Which is one of the reasons that online dating is a huge waste of time for most guys. Just too much competition for any guy not in the top 20% for looks. :evidence:
Hell, I was on there for TWO YEARS with nothing to show for it. Needless to say, it was extremely depressing to know that I was considered so worthless. :cry:
That's why giving up and getting a doll was the smartest move that I ever made. Hence my signature line: I feel much better now that I've given up hope. :D
I just put up a single picture, wrote a psychotic sounding profile, and just sat back to observe the train wreck. :whistle:

I'm surprised that you decided not to make money off of that LOL
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

Davoman123

Post by Davoman123 »

Is the lighter skin tone doll a 159 or are they both 158s? Both are hot as hell!
mason703 wrote:Friends don't let friends ONLINE DATE!!
They persuade you to get a Passiondoll !!!!!!

INFORMATIONS