www.passiondolls.com

My Passion Doll Dream Team (Erika, Nadia and Michele)

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
epicsaxguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My Passion Doll Dream Team (Erika, Nadia and Michele)

Post by epicsaxguy »

How can you do anything, like, leaving the house and stuff?

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

PassionDolls definitely have a REALLY nice muscle doll! Several in fact! I might have to get one, but every time I sit and contemplate getting one...

This song plays on repeat in my head...

I mean I would be all in if they would give them a little less "junk in the trunk"

P.S. the only reason this song plays in my head is I was a Strip club DJ for 9 years and used to torment some dancers that would not tip correctly with it ;)
Alisandra - SM-163G
Fallon - JY-166 muscle doll
Arrived (YL 170 thread) - YL-170
TBD - YL-170 (2nd attempt)

Devoted customer of Booty Call Dolls

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

I think Passiondolls does an amazing job at keeping the variety factor very high. They have hundreds of dolls to choose from, are always upgrading, and always putting out relevant dolls that satisfy 1000's of customers.
That is very hard to do considering everyone has such unique tastes and requests. My only request is TAN-LINES on the tan skinned dolls but I read an article somewhere that was very difficult.
Can you airbrush paint on TPE? Just curious.
In the future, maybe 3D printers will be more affordable and doll manufacturer's will accept a "print-out" of the exact figure you create, then you pay for the MOLD materials (In case that cast will never be used again)
as well as the production costs of the doll. It would be more expensive, but the only way to truly satisfy some of these people is to make a custom doll for them, which in the world of any manufacturer..is always more expensive.
I guess you cold use clay and make your own mold, but not everyone can sculpt clay very well. And the shipping would be very tough
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sexdolladdict123 »

passion dolls is really good at putting out super busty dolls. i've seen a lot of dolls but nothing compares to how passion dolls does it. they know what the buyers want: massive titties and big round bubble butts, and they sell it strong. other doll manufacturers just can't get with the program. they under deliver on tits and ass. maybe they think what they're putting out is big enough or round enough for the masses? who knows. all i can say is passion dolls hyper drives this stuff, giving you tits and ass to the MAX.

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

I agree with you all. My next doll still might be a PD. But I am kinda holding off to see if they will come out with one where the butt is not quite as big. I like some junk in the trunk...just not as much to make the song...

as applicable
Alisandra - SM-163G
Fallon - JY-166 muscle doll
Arrived (YL 170 thread) - YL-170
TBD - YL-170 (2nd attempt)

Devoted customer of Booty Call Dolls

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

Wowzerz! What a dream team!
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

INFORMATIONS