www.passiondolls.com

How do you ship to the UK?

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Mr Mineral
Former Member

How do you ship to the UK?

Post by Mr Mineral »

I have recently been visiting the Passion dolls website and found that there are two options for Europe (Europe and EU).

What I would like to know is which one should I choose to have her shipped to me in the UK?

- Mr Mineral
"It's easier to find someone for lunch, than it is for love." Alice Cooper

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: How do you ship to the UK?

Post by PassionDolls »

Mr Mineral wrote:I have recently been visiting the Passion dolls website and found that there are two options for Europe (Europe and EU).

What I would like to know is which one should I choose to have her shipped to me in the UK?

- Mr Mineral
Hi, if you want us to take care of your custom services and VAT choose the one with the custom service. There is a small charge for that.

If you want to do the custom and VAT on your own, then select Europe, no extra charge.

Custom services can only be done to European country part of the European Union such as UK (pending Brexit). If the European country is NOT part of EU, it cannot be done for special shipment.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Mr Mineral
Former Member

Post by Mr Mineral »

So I can choose either option to have it shipped to the UK but if I don't want to deal with customs and VAT I should choose EU (the custom clearance option) and it is sorted by you instead when being shipped.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Mr Mineral wrote:So I can choose either option to have it shipped to the UK but if I don't want to deal with customs and VAT I should choose EU (the custom clearance option) and it is sorted by you instead when being shipped.
Correct. For you from UK, if you want us to take care of your custom/VAT then choose the EU custom clearance option.

Thanks.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Mr Mineral
Former Member

Post by Mr Mineral »

This has been really helpful, thanks a lot!

INFORMATIONS