www.passiondolls.com

WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

Post by PassionDolls »

OK,
Lately there has been some discussion and email I receive from people regarding why our price is higher and why we don't offer free shipping.

First of all, let's be honesty. No way you can ship a doll that big and heavy for free. Free shipping is just a gimmick. We break down all the price structure.

Some of you may already know, you order something and you get something else. Even if the same factory produce you the doll the question is do you trust they are giving you what you order? Look, I understand there are variation in prices. If a vendor is able to give you say 30-50% cheaper than what I'm offering why are we generally priced higher?

First off, we will match TDF prices or vendor prices that are legit, but not always. Why is this? Because sometimes I will not compromise quality for the sake to make a sale. Some of you for example may order an upgrade skeleton. But did you know some factories make several version of it?? When you order an upgrade skeleton from us for example your skeleton is always hinged, not goose neck. There are upgrade skeleton that exist with goose neck and among other things to reduce the cost? Did you know that? Probably for most people NO.

Did you know that some factory make various formulation of TPE? Their are cheaper kinds to the top quality kinds.

Look, most people just see the outside of the doll, they don't know what's goes in it. Thinking that they can save themselves a $200-400 more by buying elsewhere. Seriously, we don't mind giving you a discount but giving you a discount that will requires us to put subpar stuff into your doll instead of the quality that you expect from us is not going to do it.

So understand that and asked yourself this questions next time when you order? So I'm saving say $200 or $400 if I buy at another place. Is it worth it? Who do I trust to handle my order? Who do I trust to build the doll the quality I expected?

For those of you who knows us and contact us with respect to price reduction and price matching, we turn you down or you buy elsewhere because others are giving you more "bang for your bucks". I'm willing to loose a customer than to send you something I know is not what you order. When you buy from us, you put your trust in us. We do the same in return and build the doll exactly what you paid for, nothing less.

It's not that we won't discount you the doll, it that we don't want to discount you to a point where we have to use subpar parts. I hope this clarify a few things for those who wonder why prices are so much difference among vendors.

Thanks,
Passion Dolls
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

Post by AGL »

PassionDolls wrote:OK,
Lately there has been some discussion and email I receive from people regarding why our price is higher and why we don't offer free shipping.

First of all, let's be honesty. No way you can ship a doll that big and heavy for free. Free shipping is just a gimmick. We break down all the price structure.

Some of you may already know, you order something and you get something else. Even if the same factory produce you the doll the question is do you trust they are giving you what you order? Look, I understand there are variation in prices. If a vendor is able to give you say 30-50% cheaper than what I'm offering why are we generally priced higher?

First off, we will match TDF prices or vendor prices that are legit, but not always. Why is this? Because sometimes I will not compromise quality for the sake to make a sale. Some of you for example may order an upgrade skeleton. But did you know some factories make several version of it?? When you order an upgrade skeleton from us for example your skeleton is always hinged, not goose neck. There are upgrade skeleton that exist with goose neck and among other things to reduce the cost? Did you know that? Probably for most people NO.

Did you know that some factory make various formulation of TPE? Their are cheaper kinds to the top quality kinds.

Look, most people just see the outside of the doll, they don't know what's goes in it. Thinking that they can save themselves a $200-400 more by buying elsewhere. Seriously, we don't mind giving you a discount but giving you a discount that will requires us to put subpar stuff into your doll instead of the quality that you expect from us is not going to do it.

So understand that and asked yourself this questions next time when you order? So I'm saving say $200 or $400 if I buy at another place. Is it worth it? Who do I trust to handle my order? Who do I trust to build the doll the quality I expected?

For those of you who knows us and contact us with respect to price reduction and price matching, we turn you down or you buy elsewhere because others are giving you more "bang for your bucks". I'm willing to loose a customer than to send you something I know is not what you order. When you buy from us, you put your trust in us. We do the same in return and build the doll exactly what you paid for, nothing less.

It's not that we won't discount you the doll, it that we don't want to discount you to a point where we have to use subpar parts. I hope this clarify a few things for those who wonder why prices are so much difference among vendors.

Thanks,
Passion Dolls
Yeah, but irregardless, all of the Jinsan dolls are drop shipped from the SAME factory. While I understand that the shipping is probably one of the largest costs of the doll production, it still doesn't answer why you charge what others include for free. Yes, we all know that you can't ship a hundred pound box half way around the world for free, but it's included in the overall price for everyone else. You're the ONLY one I know that charges for shipping on Jinsan produced dolls. IMO, it's just padding the price.

So, you're saying that you're having a better doll produced just because you're charging more? Come on. If every other vendor doesn't charge shipping, are we to believe that ALL the others are cutting corners then, and you're the only legit one of the bunch? Give me a break.

You'll match other prices, but you've got dolls that other vendors don't sell, so that wouldn't work either. That's like shopping for a mattress, where all of the stores have the manufacturers change the name a bit that they're selling, so that there's no way to get them to do a price match.

Hey, you've got your own exclusive dolls, and I guess that entitles you to charge as you wish. But lets call a spade a spade here, and not try to pass it off as how your dolls are somehow superior to the ones other vendors sell.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

I can say that the passion Dolls exclusives I own are great quality dolls.

Simple and honest claim from an owner of a variety of dolls silicone, tpe and fabric.

What Doug did not say, is that once you buy a Passion Doll you get a Passion doll membership, that will allow further discounts for future Dolls bought through Passion Dolls.

I am sure he has mentioned this a few times.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

airgirluvr wrote: Yeah, but irregardless, all of the Jinsan dolls are drop shipped from the SAME factory. While I understand that the shipping is probably one of the largest costs of the doll production, it still doesn't answer why you charge what others include for free. Yes, we all know that you can't ship a hundred pound box half way around the world for free, but it's included in the overall price for everyone else. You're the ONLY one I know that charges for shipping on Jinsan produced dolls. IMO, it's just padding the price.

Shipping is NOT the largest cost.

Re-read what I wrote. Shipping from same places have NOTHING to do with cost. I said we just decided to break-down the shipping fee instead of including it all in a lump sum and said free shipping. If you add the prices of the doll + shipping it comes pretty close to what other vendors are selling. An example:

163cm thick ass H-cup WM doll:

Our price: 1895.95 +395 shipping = $2290.95
Another vendor on TDF: $2150 + FREE SHIPPING = $2150

So a difference of $140.95.... if you asked us to match. Sure. But don't send us an email with proof from that same vendor selling it to you for $1700 and expect us to match that. First of all at that price, you will be breaking WM rules. I've got email from people say that the "other" vendor is selling it to them that much. A difference of $590. When a vendor selling it at little to no profit (and some may even sell it for less) something appears fishy. Normally when this happens we'll report it to manufacture and/or TDF. Jeff from BCD report this a lot - asked him yourself if you don't believed me. Ridiculous how some vendors selling doll at cost or below cost - either they aren't buying from that factory directly (such as from a fake factory) or something gotta give.

If a vendor put pressure on the agent/factory for lower cost to get a sale, what do you expect to happen? Or shall I say what likely to happen? They are going to reduce cost somewhere and reducing cost means reducing quality.

You got to understand, other vendor looks at our site as benchmark. If I lower the prices, they will go lower. Some of you already know this. Some of our WM Dolls used to be cheaper than most vendors here and they list it lower. I realized now, if I list it lower then the they will go lower. All, I'm saying is, just because we list our price higher doesn't means we won't match. It just means it has to be reasonable and don't expect like a $600 discount.

This is useful to some places where you have to pay import taxes. If the breakdown show the shipping charges they won't tax you on that. Like I said our prices may be a bit higher and like I said I will match vendors price, but sometimes I was given ridiculous prices to match which I won't.

Some of our dolls are price lower than other, while other are higher depending on which. You might notice most are higher now because as I mention other vendors are using us as a benchmark. The prices difference generally is about $200 which I don't mind matching, but like I said don't expect a ridiculous price. This is another reason some of you notice we are SLOW to add new dolls, because I know if we add them first, we will set the benchmark for pricing. I rather let them price it first then I listed it about $100 higher, but if you asked for a discount, we'll give it to you as long as it is reasonable.

I'm not saying people should order from us. There are other good vendors. I just get a lot of email wanting me to handle their order, but I cannot in good conscious do it for the price they asked. All I'm saying, don't be afraid because our prices looks high. We have to anyway because we generally set the benchmark for pricing from most vendor site. But we generally match.

Edit:
Add one more note. Don't take my word for it. I'm sure someone will tell you they order an hinged neck skeleton from a TDF manufacturer but not getting it. TDF is looking into this. I'm sure there are members here who can chime in they didn't get what the order. As I say, it who you trust to get your order done. Just can't look at what the outside of the doll looks like.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Anung Un Rama wrote:I can say that the passion Dolls exclusives I own are great quality dolls.

Simple and honest claim from an owner of a variety of dolls silicone, tpe and fabric.

What Doug did not say, is that once you buy a Passion Doll you get a Passion doll membership, that will allow further discounts for future Dolls bought through Passion Dolls.

I am sure he has mentioned this a few times.

Anung
Ya, I generally only make money on first doll. After that it pretty much little to no profit. I'm sure other PD member will say the same.
ImageImageImage

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

I'm not a PD Doll owner but I appreciate the transparency of this post.
I'm always looking out for my second doll and PD has some very tempting offers IMO.
So I appreciate their selection, style of doll and their activity in this community.
Thanks OP.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Dollectable

Post by Dollectable »

Vendors need to step up the game.

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

I would like to thank you for having this conversation;)

As you mentioned,there are times i can find on paper the same doll for $500 cheaper. I wrote a post on this and showed proof of it. But,it was removed,brought back and removed again.

With buying any big purchases,a consumer wants to get a deal. What you are implying,is that for that extra $500 you are going to insure the consumer gets exactly what they ordered? That is a expensive middle man. Somehow i think there is a catch to that. But,i understand it is a business for you. You want to make money. I can't be mad or argue with that.

What is misleading to tdf members is the amount of approved vendors all selling the same doll. So,again what you are implying is that out of 8 or approved tdf vendors....You are one to actually get what a person orders for a bigger fee and the rest of the vendors are purposely getting you a lower or 3rd party doll. If that is the case,why are they tdf approved vendors?

Seems to be a lot of fish going on behide the scenes. One of the other higher priced vendors announced the gooseneck issue is running freely. So,what did they get their customers for that extra $500? Look,as a consumer all we can do is take your word for it. We don't live in China and neither do you. There have been countless cases of consumers getting products and they wasn't what they ordered from all vendors. Or they don't notice till later down the road.

I think more transparency should be going on. Example xyz doll cost $1000 directly from the manufacturer. $200 for shipping and we mark it up $500 for our time and effort. We live in a capitalist society, people are in business to make money. Not many charity entities or nonprofit organizations running around. As a consumer,we really don't know what we are getting in the inside of the doll. We are just taking the vendors word on it. To say one approved tdf vendor is better than others,would contradict the purpose of being a approved tdf vendor. Just cause you add in a cleaning kit or some other little thing is a novelty. There are countless alternatives to the additional products some vendors have.

Just cause the big chain supermarket is selling bleach at $3,doesn't mean the $1 stores bleach is a lower grade in some cases. Most times you can find the exact same product,same label,appears to be same item at a lower price. Are you saying companies purposely label their items the same for the big chain supermarket as the do for the $1 type stores, but they are different ingredients?

Also are you suggesting that the manufacturers are selling multiple different versions of a doll to the vendor to sell to the customer? So,if we had doll xyz. The manufacturer has 3 quality versions of the same doll. Depending on what they customer pays,is the version they are getting? That sounds like some fraud you are suggesting.

I think the day they open a retail type chain of dolls in the U.S. it would be all tdf vendors out of business. Where a customer can walk in and touch the doll and see what they are getting.. Till then,it is all a gamble. You are suggesting the customer should pay higher to make sure they get what they ordered is odd to me on a personal level. But,i do understand people are in it to make money.

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

Last note...

They should regulate dolls,like they do alcohol and milk. That way there isn't major differences in price and that is where your customer service skills will shine. At that point,you be known for being the go to person when buying doll xyz.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

dollguy wrote:
Just cause the big chain supermarket is selling bleach at $3,doesn't mean the $1 stores bleach is a lower grade in some cases. Most times you can find the exact same product,same label,appears to be same item at a lower price. Are you saying companies purposely label their items the same for the big chain supermarket as the do for the $1 type stores, but they are different ingredients?
You missed the point. If people are selling the same thing, prices difference shouldn't be ridiculously big a difference. Selling apple to apple not apple to orange. Your bleach example is like comparing say a WM to a JY. A better example would be consider a legit iPhone X. Apple store say sell it for $1000, Best Buy sell it for $950 and Walmart sell it for $925. Walmart and Best Buy price match. So if you go to a Best Buy and show them Walmart selling for $25 less they will match.

Now if you go say on eBay and found an unboxed iPhone X for say $600. Something doesn't smell right. Maybe it could be true the owner buy it and then decided not to want it but what are the chances of that happening? It is a risk you have to take. Same here.

Like I said we do match prices but some people are saying we are expensive because vendor X is selling it for say at least 30-40% less. Same as the iPhone example above. You take the risk.

Look, I'm not saying people to buy it from us. Buy it whomever they want to, but understand our point why we can't or won't price match some prices they asked us to.

dollguy wrote:
Also are you suggesting that the manufacturers are selling multiple different versions of a doll to the vendor to sell to the customer? So,if we had doll xyz. The manufacturer has 3 quality versions of the same doll. Depending on what they customer pays,is the version they are getting? That sounds like some fraud you are suggesting.

Ya man, that exactly what I'm saying. Where have you been? This is nothing new. Most factories have various version of the same doll and some factories even making other factories dolls (without permission that is).

Note to everyone: Don't take anything personally, I didn't want to do this post but with recent emails and problems with people getting dolls that not what they order is becoming more of an issue. I'm posting so people will be aware. I'm sure there may already be discussion regarding this somewhere on the forum.
ImageImageImage

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

So, if i ordered one of your exclusive dolls. I am guaranteed 100% to get exactly as advertised? Since nobody else has that.

That is definitely your niche in the market. I can see why people pay more,cause they can only get from you..

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

My 2 cents....Passion Dolls have been great to me and I do not find the pricing out of the ordinary. In business something free often is included somewhere else in the price...it’s a gimmick. I have gotten further discounts from PD and will continue to do business with them.

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Thank you very much for your transparency PD!

A challenge here on TDF is the interdependency between TDF owners and approved vendors here since you (vendors) pay to be allowed here and TDF owners probably also benefit from having you here. This makes some threads complicated when things heat up.

One thing I find surprising though is that if it is as you say, "different versions of the same doll", shouldn't that be shown in a item list menu on your website? Compare for example buying a "computer" but you can get discounts but then you might get 8 GB ram instead of 16 GB ram. Wouldn't it be better if you could then choose "8 GB ram, 16 GB ram +40$" and so on?

It seems somewhat dishonest to offer discounts but NOT telling that this means cutting corners somewhere in the production process due to it. Imagine how pissed off gamers would be if they bought a PC that they were able to get for a reduced price without knowing that also meant weaker specifications when they thought they just "got the same PC for a lower price".

It really isn't a discount if you suddenly get less then. It only is a discount if it is the same thing you get, right? With all this said, I am still in favor for the idea,"you get what you pay for" and I would rather pay more to be more certain about quality and to just get more quality. I realize nothing is really free (someone else always has to pay it one way or the other).

But I don't I mind paying more if it means better quality. However, this should be very obvious then. For example if there are 3 different skeletons, people should be able to choose between these and see how the price changes due to this. Just getting a discount of 100$ but not knowing you get a less superior skeleton. Is this all making sense? :P

Same car models can have different configurations and are called therefore different things at the end of the name of the model. For example "Volvo Standard", "Volvo Comfort" and "Volvo Luxury" just to make up some examples. This makes it easier to realize if you pay more you get more of the same thing.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

curiousswede wrote:Thank you very much for your transparency PD!

One thing I find surprising though is that if it is as you say, "different versions of the same doll", shouldn't that be shown in a item list menu on your website? Compare for example buying a "computer" but you can get discounts but then you might get 8 GB ram instead of 16 GB ram. Wouldn't it be better if you could then choose "8 GB ram, 16 GB ram +40$" and so on?

It seems somewhat dishonest to offer discounts but NOT telling that this means cutting corners somewhere in the production process due to it. Imagine how pissed off gamers would be if they bought a PC that they were able to get for a reduced price without knowing that also meant weaker specifications when they thought they just "got the same PC for a lower price".

Same car models can have different configurations and are called therefore different things at the end of the name of the model. For example "Volvo Standard", "Volvo Comfort" and "Volvo Luxury" just to make up some examples. This makes it easier to realize if you pay more you get more of the same thing.
Well said. These are excellent examples. I think these examples will get across some people. The PC or car looks exactly the same no matter what version. But what inside it is what count. The can't tell you they are selling you a Volvo Luxury for example but send you a Volvo Standard. Or as in the PC machine, if you order a 500GB SSD hard drive but they send you a 500GB HHD drive. All you was told was you are getting a 500GB but didn't mention it was replaced from a fast SSD to a slow HHD.
ImageImageImage

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

I have not bought a doll from Doug at Passion Dolls, but i did get a knock-off or Sub grade line of his exclusive Penelope Doll, made at the same manufacturer. As it turns out i paid nothing in the end but it was a real hassle in just getting the doll i got. I'm sure if i had got her from Doug she would not have had the issues my doll has. I let him know all the particulars as well as a member here even before i got her. It was explained to me some facts of my doll i learned beforehand but did not know the how. I wanted to save money yes & in the end i paid nothing for her financially but all the lies, aggravation, stalling etc was a huge hidden cost.

INFORMATIONS