www.passiondolls.com

2019 New Doll Idea

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: 2019 New Doll Idea

Post by Tybalt »

Just to clear some shit up. What i ment about adjustable joints is. Placing non tearing slits into the seams of the doll where a lug nut would be at the knee, ankle, (hips?), shoulders, elbows, wrist. Correction, only put slits in the tpe at the knee, ankle, elbows and wrist. These slits are there to allow you to insert a screw driver in and tighten the joints.

First and foremost, the hand skeleton needs to be substantially upgraded to have actual hand skeleton instead of just wires.

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

ASS AND THIGHS LIKE THE 159CM, TITS LIKE THE 158
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

Savory123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Savory123 »

Hell yessssss Indeed ASS Like the 159 amber doll and big fake tits like the 158 would be awesome. Also if you could make a torso version it will so justice !!!!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Tybalt wrote:Just to clear some shit up. What i ment about adjustable joints is. Placing non tearing slits into the seams of the doll where a lug nut would be at the knee, ankle, (hips?), shoulders, elbows, wrist. Correction, only put slits in the tpe at the knee, ankle, elbows and wrist. These slits are there to allow you to insert a screw driver in and tighten the joints.

First and foremost, the hand skeleton needs to be substantially upgraded to have actual hand skeleton instead of just wires.
Interesting idea on the joint adjustment.
All you would need is a small round hole - the material would stretch enough to insert a tool. A slit would be too apt to tear.
Problems would be with water entry though.

Regarding the magnetic idea - neodymium magnets will demagnetize with exposure to heat, so molding them into TPE would be problematic. Also stainless steel does not work well with magnets.

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

oberyn wrote:An anime style doll. Or just a good anime head sculpt.
Dali wrote:
oberyn wrote:An anime style doll. Or just a good anime head sculpt
This is my choice too. I've been waiting for 7 years for a doll maker to create an anime head that could compete with the 1/6 scale dolls.

Maybe it's the softness of the material on the rendered product, but I think it is rather the skill of artists making the sculpts, unfortunately.
>I too find it is more a problem of tpe and silicone manufacturers not basing it on any quality sculpts and or detailing which is funny given that those pvc figures can have more detail in those chibi forms than a full scale love doll.

>In addition I think more distinctive eyes, eyelash/eyeshadow or facial marking styles based on actual characters from anime/video games would help.

>A few personal favorites I have:
Major Kusanagi - Ghost in the Shell
Major Kusanagi - Ghost in the Shell
f7b168e3063440d493b9511898216fef.jpg (269.98 KiB) Viewed 2181 times
Ahri - League of Legends
Ahri - League of Legends
D8rnelI.jpg (88.5 KiB) Viewed 2181 times
Kissshot - Monogatari Series
Kissshot - Monogatari Series
1529249516237crop.jpg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 2181 times
>One last thing I believe is an important feature a lot of dolls should have by now is pigmented parts such as lips, breasts, eyeshadow, beauty spots, and genitalia.

>A lot of the afterglow wears off when your new dolls lovely features start to fade and ends up looking as attractive as a mannequin in an abandoned sears.

>Having the color you want already blended into the material would be helpful for those who don't find constantly applying makeup powder or permanent marker weekly appealing, of course it would be a one trick pony deal but I feel a lot of people would not mind if it saves time and money.

CHARGER1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by CHARGER1 »

I think we should work more on these dolls hands so their able to hold there upper body up in doggystyle postion without breaking there fingers.

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

A lot of crazy ideas I've had since researching the dolls, some are probably more feasible than others (and reiterating some ideas others have had because I agree with them).

- "proper hole placement" seems to be the words du jour, if that is something you need to look into on your dolls, take care of it.

- a skeleton that won't destroy the skin just from being in common sex positions. Shouldn't need to use pillows to protect her during doggy-style. (okay. maybe under the knees and hands, but under the belly? C'mon, how you supposed to grab her belly or tits if she's lying on a huge stack of pillows?) I was really surprised to see pics of some skeletons that were a series of rectangular tubes. I would have thought a cylindrical edge-less skeleton would be a no brainer. And if the knees had kneecaps, if might help prevent the skeleton poking though.

- Add an analogue for ribs and hips to the skeleton so she doesn't squish where she shouldn't. Though this may add to the weight a lot.

- hand skeletons instead of wires

- heads that don't bulge when you have oral with them. (this may be as simple as giving the air trapped in the mouth an alternate way to escape once you've started blocking her mouth, though I understand the issues of getting water in said hole during cleaining.)

- permanent nipple and vagina colouring. Possibly permanent facial make up, though that should be an option as some people might rather do their own.

- more colours for nipple and vaginas, possibly non-matching colours (ie you might want pinker nipple and a redder vagina).

- a lot more skin tones. Including more races, like more options for middle-eastern or latina women, but even down to the fact that their are more than 2 or 3 different shades of white people.

- pose-able eyelids. I know you can get after market kits for this, but I'm not the most handy guy in the world so it would probably look better if it came already installed rather than I did it myself.

- a couple different options for adding permanent freckles to your doll's face and/or body. Even if it is just a couple different set patterns, like light, medium and heavy options.

- more fantasy options, you could go all out crazy with this if you wanted. heads with horns, torso's with tails, cat paw hands, hooves for feet, bat or angel or fairy wings. A cat head that is maybe a little less animalistic than the cheetah one recently posted on the forums. Alien girls as some one suggested. I saw an article from years ago where some one bought a realdoll and modified it to look like Oola, the green twi'lek slave dancer from Jabba's palace in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. And while I realize you probably couldn't do that one for copyright reasons, I was always really envious of that guy lol.

- More slender/dancer type bodies for the elf heads. Elves with ridiculously huge tits and super curvy bodies just look wrong to me. Elves are supposed to be tall, thin and lithe. They can still have realistically large boobs though, they don't have to all be flat chested lol.

- Large Squishy boobs that can be squeezed into different types of bras without being permanently deformed. I know doll breasts don't require bras for support, but to me they look so much better.

- boobs that "hang" or fall realistically depending on what position the doll is in. Boobs that point straight up while she is on her back don't look realistic.

- develop "memory TPE" so that minor surface texturing or deformations will bounce back into shape.

- develop TPE that doesn't stain from dark clothing.

That's a lot, and I'm sure some of it is not at all do-able, at least not by summer 2019, but hopefully it will at least spark some thinking and maybe some conversation.

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

Oh yeah one last thing. This isn't from a physical perspective, but a digital one. I would LOVE to see a website that uses flash or something to update the appearance of your doll as you change options. Choose the body you like, then choose the head you like. As you cycle through the different heads, the image of the doll you are creating changes to reflect that. Same as you change skin tone, wigs, nipple size/colour etc. It would probably look more CG than photo-realistic, but between that and the photo galleries everyone is already using, it should give you a really good idea of what your doll will look like before you click "Purchase".

Even if you don't go that route, some of the photo shoots a lot of sites use are too conservative. By the end of going though her photos I should know EXACTLY what her tits, ass, and pussy look like. Not just her face and a vague sense of what shape her body is. A nice sexy photo shoot is great and adds to the realism of the doll, but the last few pics should be full body shots of her standing neutrally completely naked from front and back.

t0mas
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by t0mas »

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

PassionDolls wrote:OK, so next year, still a long long way. We won't make another doll until say Summer of 2019 or so. What you think we should make? Please don't give us something that is already out there. I bet someone going to say bigger ass or bigger boob. There's so many already. And skinny or petite doll there is quite a few as well. Convince us to build something unique that is not out there or that is out there but need improvement.
So ...
  • no small, tiny, skinny doll
  • no giant breast doll
  • no giant ass doll
Okay, how about a really tall doll? At least 180 cm or taller.

Characteristics
  • 180 cm or taller.
    This means: Standing on the ground with bare feet, she must be 180 cm or taller.
  • No toothpick legs or arms, but also not to thick (weight).
  • B or C cup, nothing more (weight).
  • Nice ass, but not to big (weight).
  • Correct balance between upper body and legs. Do not get the 180 cm hight only with longer legs. :D
  • Preferable a slightly fit body like the IT168 or OR167.
  • Hands and feet sizes matching the body size.
    It must be possible to buy shoes in the women's department, not in the children's department in western shoe shops.
  • A durable skeleton.
I know a doll this tall will be heavy. I can't imagine getting this done below 45 kg. I think it will be 50 kg or more. But that's the price for a realistic doll. I would accept this. I have a doll this heavy and know I can handle her. At least to some degree. :D

Why a doll this tall?
Because human females this tall do exists (https://tallmodels.com/) and It is absolutely outstanding to have a doll standing in front of you with her face on the same level as yourself (I'm 185 cm tall).
Some members do achieve this with high heels. But for many members even this isn't possible because of the own hight.

Some statistics
The average human female size is about 164 cm in north America and in Europe slightly higher. The record are holding the Netherlands with 169 cm average female size. I repeat: average, not maximum.
Source: https://www.worlddata.info/average-bodyheight.php

Their are many dolls smaller than this average values. But only a few above and they are only some centimeters above. So it's time for a really tall doll.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

Tsall wrote:
PassionDolls wrote: Their are many dolls smaller than this average values. But only a few above and they are only some centimeters above. So it's time for a really tall doll.
Can't say I'd be interested, but I imagine there's at least a few who like something like this :D

nomad216
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by nomad216 »

How about a BBW with hyper sized boobs and booty?
Attachments
grownout.jpg
grownout.jpg (47.77 KiB) Viewed 2096 times

SGTJDUSAR

Post by SGTJDUSAR »

My Dream Doll: Artificial Womb. Able to produce Synthetic Eggs. And able to be Impregnated and give birth to a living healthy human. Maybe not in Year 2019. But, hopefully soon.
Hello!

intriqued
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by intriqued »

I'd say electronics incorporated. I've seen a post somewhere about sensors and responsive audio. good start.
-Suspension of some sort in the skeleton aiming to mimick impact. This should theoratically also protect the doll.
-some sort of squeezing mechanism in the cavaties.
-Internal heating (I think this has been done but semi useless as far as I could tell). With modern Lithium Ion this all shouldn't be impossible to achieve without any wires required for operation.
-Skeleton with more realistic bending (legs against stomach chest) without tearing probably create a bit of a reinforced air bubble around the hip joints so there's room to move without any dangerous displacement.
-I would love a rib cage a spine shoulder blades clavicles

As said before I've browsed a lot of dolls and I find the whole pelvic and butt area placement but even more importantly general look fairly disturbing. I think they're made to look to clean and "roomy" I find the real deal general has a lot more mushing of parts going on where the orfices are just neatly accessible in between (if that makes any sense).

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Tybalt wrote:Just to clear some shit up. What i ment about adjustable joints is. Placing non tearing slits into the seams of the doll where a lug nut would be at the knee, ankle, (hips?), shoulders, elbows, wrist. Correction, only put slits in the tpe at the knee, ankle, elbows and wrist. These slits are there to allow you to insert a screw driver in and tighten the joints.

This! I was thinking along the same lines with some small tool that can be inserted into an unobtrusive hole over the joint (e.g., inside the elbow, behind the knees, etc.).

INFORMATIONS