www.passiondolls.com

2019 New Doll Idea

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Abernathy

Re: 2019 New Doll Idea

Post by Abernathy »

In my opinion it's not about new ascetics; but quality features and function, e.g.
Eyes that close.
Better QAQC welding the skeletons,
consistent over time joint friction, bronze washers.
Breasts that sag as though gravity exists;
and above all, an oral function that doesn't distort the face.
Kaygo - JY 170, (Sigrid) head

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

For me personally I know suggestions of bigger tits may sound repetitive but I still think there is another level of tits I'm hoping a maker would try. There is this thing called macromastia which causes a woman's breast to grow to extreme sizes and if you Google you would find that most cases the breast either are disproportionate to one another or the breast will develop scarring.

But also there are cases where the breast are perfect and the size make models like Abbi Secraa and Milena velba look like child's play in comparison. Recently there have been several cases,but this one case in particular not only did the breast hang past her waist but they also we're very full and round and the areolas and nipples where just perfect to me.

But I know something like this will probably never come to fruition b/c 1. The weight of the tits would be a problem and would probably cause the boobs to tear from where they connect to the body and 2. I know I'm part of a small group that would buy a doll of sorts and the company would probably think the the profit margin wouldn't justify the trouble with creating such a doll .

But I'm fairly young so maybe not in my near future but maybe 10-15 years from now the designs of dolls will have advanced enough where the skeleton and the skin could support such breast. I have seen dolls like the yl 150 and browsed the passiondolls site and seen some very busty dolls but as stated before I just think there is next level of big boobs to try because after being exposed to that case, where the pics (yes I have pics for example) show a slim body with the biggest pair of breast that most thought could never exist my mind won't let me settle for anything less.

My hope is if I keep putting the idea out there then maybe later down the line the idea won't seem as outlandish as it does in the present. But for right now I see a lot of very beautiful dolls but the 1 thing I always see with dolls is the toes and fingers always look kind of wierd and flimsy.

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

Can a doll's skeleton allow you to cock her hips so one is higher than the other? (think of a girl with her hands on her hips and all her weight on one leg.) I'm guessing not, as I have not seen any pics like that.

If it is not currently possible, perhaps that is a new design you can look into. A mechanism similar to the shrugging shoulders might work (or maybe not, I'm not an engineer).

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

ddahsar wrote:For me personally I know suggestions of bigger tits may sound repetitive but I still think there is another level of tits I'm hoping a maker would try. There is this thing called macromastia which causes a woman's breast to grow to extreme sizes and if you Google you would find that most cases the breast either are disproportionate to one another or the breast will develop scarring.

But also there are cases where the breast are perfect and the size make models like Abbi Secraa and Milena velba look like child's play in comparison. Recently there have been several cases,but this one case in particular not only did the breast hang past her waist but they also we're very full and round and the areolas and nipples where just perfect to me.

But I know something like this will probably never come to fruition b/c 1. The weight of the tits would be a problem and would probably cause the boobs to tear from where they connect to the body and 2. I know I'm part of a small group that would buy a doll of sorts and the company would probably think the the profit margin wouldn't justify the trouble with creating such a doll .

But I'm fairly young so maybe not in my near future but maybe 10-15 years from now the designs of dolls will have advanced enough where the skeleton and the skin could support such breast. I have seen dolls like the yl 150 and browsed the passiondolls site and seen some very busty dolls but as stated before I just think there is next level of big boobs to try because after being exposed to that case, where the pics (yes I have pics for example) show a slim body with the biggest pair of breast that most thought could never exist my mind won't let me settle for anything less.

My hope is if I keep putting the idea out there then maybe later down the line the idea won't seem as outlandish as it does in the present. But for right now I see a lot of very beautiful dolls but the 1 thing I always see with dolls is the toes and fingers always look kind of wierd and flimsy.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

somethingrandom wrote:Can a doll's skeleton allow you to cock her hips so one is higher than the other?
Like this? (Dollicious2's IT168, Page 3&4 on Yaelina & Yaelana's thread)

Hm, a little off topic ...
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

Not sure if my responce to the Macromastia doll idea was correctly posted. But again, I'm totally with you on that idea. If they can make a doll with a 60 inch plus booty, I'm sure they can come up with a 60 inch breast doll. I know it's not for most, but for those of us who enjoy that sort of thing it would be awesome! Can you imagine?! It would be a dream come true for us super sized breast enthusiasts! We can only hope.

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

Tsall wrote:
somethingrandom wrote:Can a doll's skeleton allow you to cock her hips so one is higher than the other?
Like this? (Dollicious2's IT168, Page 3&4 on Yaelina & Yaelana's thread)

Hm, a little off topic ...
Yes, exactly like that. Now that I know that dolls that can do that DO exist, I don't need to request that one be made lol. So yes, it turns out it is a little off topic. I won't post about it again.

Thanks. :)

BrazilianBooty

Post by BrazilianBooty »

Anung Un Rama wrote:trying to work this space with Doug, I would tap dat like a beer keg

Anung :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: for a Letcia Alonso Doll!

SIGN ME UP / SIGN ME UP / SIGN ME UP / SIGN ME UP /
8O

Stoneddog
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stoneddog »

Well i would like to see something on the taller side i would love to see a 6ft muscle doll but maybe i am the only one. I know weight would be a possible issue but i really want a doll that's taller than me.

Stoneddog
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stoneddog »

Scrublord wrote:Alien dolls?

No, not the HR Giger variety (don't worry - I'm not THAT weird!)

I was thinking something along the lines of the Na'vi from Avatar, a semi-cyborg look (e.g. Seven of Nine from ST Voyager) or some of the sexier sci-fi females in general. The Egyptian Goa'uld look from Stargate SG-1. The Cardassian / Romulan look from various Star Trek series, the female Farscape characters.

Yep - I'm a big sci-fi geek...
Now that you mention hr giger i wouldn't mind a doll that looked like the alien from species or maybe a female predator.

jonaspersson122

Post by jonaspersson122 »

An inflatable belly!

Normal belly -> cute pot belly -> eaten a big meal -> semi-pregnant -> full term pregnant -> gigantic full term triplet belly -> even bigger...

See this thread for more on the subject:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=111933
I don't own any dolls yet, but I have my heart set on the ClimaxDoll 100cm PlusPlus (huge butt). Maybe someday I will take the plunge...

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

"American Supermodel doll" ;)
Attachments
2019-03-01_17.45.08.jpg
2019-03-01_17.45.08.jpg (290.02 KiB) Viewed 1708 times
cindy-crawford-wallpapers-26564-1150668.jpg
cindy-crawford-wallpapers-26564-1150668.jpg (844.1 KiB) Viewed 1708 times

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

Please take a look at my signature "Yu Tsuji". Basically it'd be a down scaled WM 162 b.
Keeping her between the 145cm - 155cm range she'd still be light enough for everyone to handle her easily while offering enough weight concerning realism.
And this face is 100% unique and just cute as a button :)

CHARGER1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by CHARGER1 »

How about a thick 170cm with thick calfs and thight its alot of 170cm out but not with a huge butt

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

I'm all for decent fantasy faces. Anime, cat-like, elves,etc. The market is full of thick dolls, thin dolls, short dolls , and tall dolls. But, very few good fantasy choices. There are all sorts of beautiful, non-standard females. Look at the hotties from Warcraft or Final Fantasy for example.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

INFORMATIONS