www.passiondolls.com

Just bought Nikki type A

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Sixugliness

Just bought Nikki type A

Post by Sixugliness »

Finally bought a Nikki type A with Krissy head and brown skin tone today. I must thank Passion Doll for their patience in helping me with the customization and other questions while offering generous discount. Since the Chinese New Year is coming I don't expect any update soon but will post it once I receive the news.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Just bought Nikki type A

Post by PassionDolls »

Congrats. I'll let you know when the doll is done.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Sixugliness

Post by Sixugliness »

Thank you.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Can't wait to see her! :multi:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Sixugliness

Post by Sixugliness »

Got an update two days ago and the doll is in production. Must say I was surprised since I had expected further delay due to Chinese New Year.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

Sixugliness wrote:Got an update two days ago and the doll is in production. Must say I was surprised since I had expected further delay due to Chinese New Year.
Congrats man I've always liked a petite body with a nice big ol bubble butt

Sixugliness

Post by Sixugliness »

imverynuts wrote:
Sixugliness wrote:Got an update two days ago and the doll is in production. Must say I was surprised since I had expected further delay due to Chinese New Year.
While the bubble butt is nice I was drawn by the abs. I would have chosen Michele if her quads were smaller.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

Sixugliness wrote:
imverynuts wrote:
While the bubble butt is nice I was drawn by the abs. I would have chosen Michele if her quads were smaller.
Cool beans what's awesome about dolls is there's something for everyone!

Sixugliness

Post by Sixugliness »

Received factory photos today. Must say the contrast between the skin and areola is much better than I thought.
Attachments
146cm-Nikki-Kris-je-ch-pd3.jpg
146cm-Nikki-Kris-je-ch-pd3.jpg (88.73 KiB) Viewed 2200 times
146cm-Nikki-Kris-je-ch-pd2.jpg
146cm-Nikki-Kris-je-ch-pd2.jpg (111.1 KiB) Viewed 2200 times
146cm-Nikki-Kris-je-ch-pd1.jpg
146cm-Nikki-Kris-je-ch-pd1.jpg (137.07 KiB) Viewed 2200 times

Sixugliness

Post by Sixugliness »

Due to event on my part had to delay shipping for two week and my girl finally arrived yesterday. Must say I was really surprised and happy to see her in good conditions after reading several horror stores regarding manufacturing or shipping problems. Again I must thank Passion Doll for their patience with my request and great customer service. Here is a picture of my girl before her first day cleaning.
Attachments
IMG_0046.JPG
IMG_0046.JPG (1.72 MiB) Viewed 2000 times

INFORMATIONS