www.passiondolls.com

PD Exclusive: The Making Of 158cm Gigantic Boob & Thick Ass

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

PD Exclusive: The Making Of 158cm Gigantic Boob & Thick Ass

Post by PassionDolls »

Coming soon to our exclusive collection of dolls is the making of this HUGE GIGANTIC BOOB AND THICK ASS DOLL. I was told the boob will be larger than the K-cup 110cm bust.

I hope this will satisfy those big huge tits lovers.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Svghost
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: PD Exclusive: The Making Of 158cm Gigantic Boob & Thick

Post by Svghost »

Holy Moly!!! Yes please and thank you Passion Dolls!!!!

Only comment I have that others may have as well is the nipple placement there, it is too high. Some also may request a little bit less of the implant look and just a touch of naturalness to the shape. The size in that clay model though looks MASSIVE and THAT is amazing! Don't change that one bit!! If your going to top the K doll this is going to be totally amazing!

Thank you for beginning the creation of the super busty doll of our dreams!!!
:multi: :multi: :multi:

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Oh CF?

:whistle: Waiting for your reaction

:haha4:

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Wow! I agree this a great sculpt. Love the huge boobs, with great fullness and projection rivaling the sagging K-cup doll. I agree with Svghost that the nipples are too high. Maybe 4 or 5 cm lower? Nevertheless, looking forward to your final sculpt. Money waiting in hand for a huge round and full boobed doll. Now, what about the thick ass?? Not really my interest, but I want to see what you have.
Svghost wrote: Only comment I have that others may have as well is the nipple placement there, it is too high.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Gundam, I actually LOL'd at that!

I agree: The nipples look too high, and it's hard to get a true sense of the breasts' size - can you post some other angles as well, or even concept art to help us better understand what we are seeing?

All that being said: THANK YOU for continuing to offer imaginative, new body types!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Ya'll check your shoulder width this time?

Some people might be able to write that off, but I felt it was a major fault of your otherwise awesome 163cm.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

pixies4ever

Post by pixies4ever »

That looks totally unrealistic ... and totally fun. Standing feet option will be pointless though 8O

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Yeah the nipple need to be about an inch or 2 lower.
I think standing feet would help at least for the weight and not just being top heavy

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

FiveByFive wrote:Ya'll check your shoulder width this time?

Some people might be able to write that off, but I felt it was a major fault of your otherwise awesome 163cm.
:? Hmmmm..did you purchase one too mate?...as there is nothing wrong with the shoulder width...in fact there is bugger all differnece when placed in proportionate scale to the 155 WM Shannon.....That is....if the WM 155 was scaled up to the 163... the width difference would be minimal. :idea:

....but I guess if you did not buy one......as for example...they happen to be snuggled up on the couch with you right now.......well.... you can not comment accurately on the shoulder width :whistle:

Besides a rack of that proportion could do with a simmilar frame and shoulder width to the 163 cm (but scaled to 98% back.... for 158 cm proportionally) for support alone....as we do not want try getting a bikini top on a narrow shouldered girl to restrain those main guns! 8O Big boobs need big collar bones to hang off here folks...big collar bones normally mean longer collar bones...and slighty wider shouder frame!

Anyhow...I do agree the nipple positioning needs to move south a fraction, but not too much as you still want the nipple facing skywards to prevent the illusion of breast sag.....anyhow...bring on the Culo tremende (big booty) shots thanks...you have caught my interest...again LOL :lol:

For comparison...the closest gal in the industry would be PBD....so Have popped in a pic for comparison of nipple placement....I reckon about half way between PBDs (that are a tad too low) and your intial sculpt is in the zone....

vs

Cheers...

Anung :D

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Big Jugs!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Wow! Great start! I agree the nipples need to go a little lower, can we see the rest?

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Sweet cant wait to see the ass.

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

8O wow...i feel under developed all of a sudden :lol:

Hmmm...I am not that sure if those nipples need to move too far....I am looking closely a Jades ATM.... :razz: who is the 163 cm...and they seem to be very simillarly located.....

ImageImage,,,,

IMHO...even though the new gal has an even bigger calibre of breasticles there.... 8.... I think the shape overall is very simillar on both models breasts ...so if the nipple goes in the same place on the new gals as on the 163 cm...well...these are just spot on.... :idea:

Anung says perfect when snuggling in on the lounge and just drapping your arm around her shoulder....as the nipple is in the prefect place for the fingers to simply trace around :oops: ...sorry team...getting abit horny just hinking about it...hey...thats right...I am a she devil...I am always "horny" :twisted:
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Those breasts are crazy! All of a sudden I feel like watching a game of soccer on TV. This girl brings her own 2 soccer balls to every game. Insane!
:multi:

Svghost
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Svghost »

This rendering from the other thread of yours gathering information is interesting. It has the size, but more importantly the breast shape is a compromise between somthing like the model PBD (which to me is not attractive weird and obvious looking boob job, not to mention the nipples being pushed out look akward and unattractive) and the K cups more saggy boobs.

This next photo is also interesting but maybe a touch too much sag. The nipple placement also is just a tad too low. You can see in this photo how quite naturally her thick legs and ass sticking way out, visually balances her massive assets. The Penelope shaped booty will make the doll look too top heavy, while something more like this photo and the WM152 will balance her out (probably literally balance her out too as far as standing option haha)

The current clay model you posted has very much a balloon shape to the bottom portion of the breasts, I love the fullness of that on the top, but if there was more of a watermelon shape showing there is some gravity in effect, to me it would look more universally attractive. Keep the size, but add more of a oval/watermellon shape to the bottom. This would likely make them even more interesting for play to. Imagine TF these with her on her knees and you standing up. Thoes that like the natural huge look and thoes that like the fake perky look would both be satisfied.

To me, I like the female figure to be plush and, for lack of a better word, comfortable but also fit and with nice squat booty/legs (wm152). Maybe some really like the hard toned look, but I am more for the soft full look. I went with the 152cm vs the penelope doll because of this. Something that looks natural but with ridiculous proportions is better for the cuddling, sleeping and lounging part that probably is an even larger part of those in the hobby than time spent having sex. This is just my opinion though, I know there are many different views and preferences. My thinking is if you can hit somewhere in the middle of thoes, you will have more customers. Fit curvy but not fat curvy. Signs of muscle tone but not amazon body builder. Gigantic and perky but not sort of icky BE Shine/PBD shape breasts. Natural and perky but not overfilled implant nipple placement. And so on. Maybe I am wrong here, but I think people like Chelsea Charms, BE Shine, PBD and others because of the sheer scale of the boobs, the funny and sometimes lumpy shape is just something we tolerate because its a reality of pushing the human body that far to get those proportions. Some good reference of what in a perfect world us huge boob guys like most is if you search for Breast Expansion Morphs. Some of those are truly perfection as far as shape/size IMO.

Excited to see some more angles of the breasts so we can better gauge the size and shape, and booty pics! If we are talking proportions over the 110CM K doll....well I'm saving up as we speak for this doll and my first 152 hasn't even arrived yet haha. You are making alot of mens dreams come true if you make this doll (with some of everyone's suggested adjustments, nipple placement seems unanimous so far).

I think the standing option would still be ok and balanced if the doll has a big ol booty and thighs to balance out her assets! Thick legs and ass add a lot of weight.

SV

INFORMATIONS