www.passiondolls.com

My Review of Passiondolls 158cm LeAnne

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
pyzano

Re: My Review of Passiondolls 158cm LeAnne

Post by pyzano »

Thank you Roadside you've solidified my choice of doll but I really hope they redesign the location and placement of the cavities. My question is are all Passion dolls built that way as I'm a hard core Doggie man but love the incredible Leanne curves. Thanks in advance

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

pyzano wrote:Thank you Roadside you've solidified my choice of doll but I really hope they redesign the location and placement of the cavities. My question is are all Passion dolls built that way as I'm a hard core Doggie man but love the incredible Leanne curves. Thanks in advance
Every dolls have their own design. Just like everything else, one size or position will not fit anyone. If the hole place are moved up or down, other will complaint. Same as for the breast/ass size etc. Some want it bigger/small. Or even doll height, some what it larger/smaller. But I can this, our anal placement is way up more than the other dolls. Some dolls like our Penelope doll we can manually move up the anus. But I have client who want to move the anus position back up and it didn't turns out the way he want it. He wish he just bought the default.

LeAnne hole placement was take from the factory recommended new position. If you buy a doll that is a year or two older, the placement is lower. This one is a bit higher back.

I hope this helps.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

Thanks Roadside.

Although I have the money to buy Leann I'm trying to figure out a way to hide her and store her. I'm a family man with a wife and couple of kids so I need to figure placement for my big titty dream. I'm so happy I found this site as you peeps seem to be a good bunch. I am looking at a storage unit with 24hr access(I can't come up with anything else) to keep her to myself. I'd be happy to give back to the community with my own pics of her in costumes and a few vids of me pounding her if I can get brave enough lol.

I've also taken into account that dressing this lady's bussom is going to be a nightmare so I'm choosing cosplay outfits with open busts. Below is a selection of girls who's costumes I already own so it should be a good start once I'm settled in.

Morrigan

R.Mika

Ivy from soul calibur

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

pyzano wrote:Thank you Roadside you've solidified my choice of doll but I really hope they redesign the location and placement of the cavities. My question is are all Passion dolls built that way as I'm a hard core Doggie man but love the incredible Leanne curves. Thanks in advance
Glad the review helped out your purchase. This doll is beautiful. Work of art. It's magical just to stare at her. The curves are perfect. Sure I wouldn't mind bigger booty on her, but she is still rocking a nice bumper.

The only thing I have to say negative about her to this date, and I've had her a long time now. I think I'm coming up on 10 months of owning her. The only negative comment I have is the placement of the holes on the doll. They are not in a realistic location, which makes doggy play very difficult if not impossible.

I think PD has already made note of my comment as well as others saying similar comments, and I believe they have updated the hole placement on this doll (you may want to contact him directly for confirmation) But they have made it clear that on the newer dolls they have designed the placement of both holes to be further back, and in their more natural location. I have not ordered a new doll to test out the new placement, perhaps I will if they design a newer doll to my liking.

If they designed a doll like syx from mana world comix. I would order or pre-order in a heartbeat. Yes I know it's absolutely not a realistic woman, or has realistic proportions. I mean her tits and ass are massive! and she's purple! But I don't want a doll with realistic proportions. I want to live out a crazy fantasy. To each there own I suppose. But look at her! :D

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

roadside28 wrote:
That body looks like LeAnne to me or possibly Amber with her boob hold up. maybe just an elf head addon?
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

Is Leann available with a tear drop tit like Syx?

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

roadside28 wrote:

If they designed a doll like syx from mana world comix. I would order or pre-order in a heartbeat. Yes I know it's absolutely not a realistic woman, or has realistic proportions. I mean her tits and ass are massive! and she's purple! But I don't want a doll with realistic proportions. I want to live out a crazy fantasy. To each there own I suppose. But look at her! :D

Exactly!! Some people don't understand and knock others because the doll does not represent a real women's curves/dimenstions. I won't lie I do like a doll with some realistic curves but I love the fantasy portion more!!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

I'm more into the fantasy girls with the ridiculous proportions that I'd never find I real life. Even if I found a service provider somewhat close measurements... She'd never throw on half the outfits I'd want her to wear without charging me an arm and leg. She doesn't have to be purple but I think rest was there then take my money.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

pyzano wrote:Is Leann available with a tear drop tit like Syx?
You can try Amber:

https://www.passiondolls.com/product/wo ... ll-amber-a

Thanks.
ImageImageImage

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

Now, that is a solid Barbie! I mean I am booty kind of dude, but that rack is killer! The doll is awesome.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

Forgive me if it's been asked before, but what her shoe size?
My First Doll Diary (PassionDolls 158 Leanne) viewtopic.php?f=270&t=126390

My Second Doll Diary (HiDoll 160) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=127022

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

Big Breast Feedback viewtopic.php?f=87&t=124703

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Glitch603 wrote:Forgive me if it's been asked before, but what her shoe size?
My doll BaBs is a 158cm Leanne, as she fits perfectly into size 6 US (size 5 AUS and EU) runners.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

Glitch603 wrote:Forgive me if it's been asked before, but what her shoe size?
I agree with Anung , size 6(US) is best. 7 is a little too big. Runners or (In the U.S. they call'em Tennis Shoes)..I use a size 5. These Go-Go zip up boots pictured below are a size 6(US) also. I love these because they give the doll a little more height and stability with posing. A doll can stand completely independently with these boots on ( given proper adjustment in the pose)...these dolls will not stand in high heels or pumps. You need something with ankle support or a really flat sole..... like runners. One of theses days I'll invent something that will allow standing ability with high heels
Attachments
20170827_191927.jpg
20170827_191927.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 3457 times
20170827_192127.jpg
20170827_192127.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 3457 times
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

My god I'd never leave the house.

Question Mason... What's with those armpits?

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

pyzano wrote:My god I'd never leave the house.

Question Mason... What's with those armpits?
They began to rip....when you raise the arms to put on clothes....they just started to tear
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

INFORMATIONS