www.passiondolls.com

Has anybody purchased this doll

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Mamilla

Re: Has anybody purchased this doll

Post by Mamilla »

Wolverine wrote:
mandos wrote:You can never get enough of this beautiful face, one of my all time favourites. 8)

Which Body is that?? :?:

BTW I LOVE THAT FACE!!! - :!:

Looks like 1st gen WM170H
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

Rmikels92

Post by Rmikels92 »

mandos wrote:You can never get enough of this beautiful face, one of my all time favourites. 8)

That is a beautiful one!

I am hoping to get the same one from PD soon!

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

LJ69 wrote:The 56 face is very versatile and looks really nice both with and without make-up.

Pics as requested.

Regards
LJ69
Beautiful photos LJ69, I'm really liking her different looks!! :whistle: She's a knockout!
Attachments
Face56 - WM140D and OR156G.jpg
Face56 - WM140D and OR156G.jpg (31.59 KiB) Viewed 524 times

INFORMATIONS