www.passiondolls.com

... (160cm Female Muscle Doll)

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: ... (160cm Female Muscle Doll)

Post by PassionDolls »

I need a costume for this doll. Wonder if dolllover has one ;-)
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

PassionDolls wrote:I need a costume for this doll. Wonder if dolllover has one ;-)
This is what Wonder Woman should look like...no offense to Linda Carter or whatever her name is in that motion picture earlier this year. But seriously all spandex shiny one piece suit is my preference.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Its a big titty, spread cheeky thing! Very nice. Would like to know the actual manufacturer. Not sure why vendors withhold that information so often.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

bearhunter wrote:Its a big titty, spread cheeky thing! Very nice. Would like to know the actual manufacturer. Not sure why vendors withhold that information so often.
Not sure what you talking about withholding info. If you haven't notice we manufacture this doll. You cannot get it anywhere else.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

I'm not trying to be offensive, but I imagine that you contract the manufacture of this doll as you sell other brands as well.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

bearhunter wrote:I'm not trying to be offensive, but I imagine that you contract the manufacture of this doll as you sell other brands as well.
Not at all, a lot of vendors do this for their exclusive only lines.

This means that under contract, no other vendor will be legally able to sell that model doll.

In PDs case, Doug and certain associates spend hours, and hours on apperance concept design, then have a sculpt commisiioned to form the basis of the doll model exclusive line.

The chassis makeup and options for the doll is also specified, and once complete forms the basis of the doll model trademark and exclusivity.

Feel free to read the evolution threads of any of the Passion Doll exclusives.

Also, for Doug try this spandex outfit.... https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Cosplay-Costume ... 0011.m1850

ImageImage

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

bearhunter wrote:I'm not trying to be offensive, but I imagine that you contract the manufacture of this doll as you sell other brands as well.
No offense taken. I'm not sure what you are saying here. I don't know how many ways to say this. There is no manufacture of this doll. This is our doll. PERIOD. If someone saying they have this doll or is selling this doll then it is a fake. We do sell others dolls, but we do also make our own doll.

Maybe you mean factory not manufacture. Sure we share factory like any other brand. I'm not disclosing because one of the other doll I sell for another manufacture just got copied! See the other thread in this section. I need to protect our brand.
ImageImageImage

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Totally understand protecting your product. I like the watermark on your photos a lot. I do not like sellers using other peoples photos to represent their "similar" products. It hurts business for everyone.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Are my posts invisible, or is my Aussie not ledgeable. I can post in American English if you all prefer.

Yes Doug, He is talking the manufacture of (not manufacturer company branding) , so he is referring to the factory.

And Yes, Passion Dolls is the only place y'all can drop a dime on this perty lil laydy s'all!

Golly gosh! Go get'em flash!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Are my posts invisible, or is my Aussie not ledgeable. I can post in American English if you all prefer.

Yes Doug, He is talking the manufacture of (not manufacturer company branding) , so he is referring to the factory.

And Yes, Passion Dolls is the only place y'all can drop a dime on this perty lil laydy s'all!

Golly gosh! Go get'em flash!

Anung
LOL Anung, did not see it originally from my phone, but saw your post now on the computer. With the costume, I will get that or something like it. Should have pictures next month.
ImageImageImage

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

AH SoH :whistle:

The danger of the internet gadget. Lesson to be learnt here folks, read the topic before blowing your millenial wad on the I gadget :whistle:

Anung :lol:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

stones wrote:I've never seen an ass fill a bikini so well! Great shots!
Her ass is amazing!!! it fills every outfit very well.
PassionDolls wrote:I can't believed I'm attracted to doll like that. Never though in a million years I would. Kind of a surprise. Anyone feeling the same?
Doug I was exactly the same. I was hesitant when i saw the first sneak peaks of her and thought she was to muscular but let me tell you the second I un-boxed her she had me at attention and I love having her as part of my line up! She is excellent and sooooooooo sexy! She is a super hero in my bed!
Samuel_78 wrote:
PassionDolls wrote:I can't believed I'm attracted to doll like that. Never though in a million years I would. Kind of a surprise. Anyone feeling the same?
I can, to many Marvel Comics with those perfect muscle figures, large breast and shapely ass.
Honest the way I drew Marvel and DC characters in middle school would have got me in trouble with teachers if they saw it. And this body sure does come close to how I drew women back then.
Same. She has that exaggerated super hero look to her and she feels it as well :wink: Her body just feels powerful and she can overpower me any day :wink: :wink: :wink:
PassionDolls wrote:I need a costume for this doll. Wonder if dolllover has one ;-)
I have been thinking about putting her in a marvel type out fit but all the ones i have looked at are dark in colour and I am worried about staining. Any suggestions i would consider.

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

A few random pics of her in the buff (in more ways than one!). Playing with some lighting options. When the lights are lower the definition of her muscles are further emphasised.

Her ass in profile is just ridiculous!!!
Doug and PD did a great job on her breast shape and size. A cross between round and perky and not overly huge to suit her frame. Great job guys!
Attachments
Michele random pics 001.JPG
Michele random pics 001.JPG (581.11 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
Michele random pics 002.JPG
Michele random pics 002.JPG (440.54 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
Michele random pics 003.JPG
Michele random pics 003.JPG (969.33 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
Michele random pics 004.JPG
Michele random pics 004.JPG (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1983 times
Michele random pics 005.JPG
Michele random pics 005.JPG (653.64 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
Michele random pics 006.JPG
Michele random pics 006.JPG (1015.85 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
Michele random pics 007.JPG
Michele random pics 007.JPG (601.32 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
Michele random pics 008.JPG
Michele random pics 008.JPG (673.34 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
Michele random pics 009.JPG
Michele random pics 009.JPG (676.39 KiB) Viewed 1983 times

yungfit

Post by yungfit »

OMG this doll is amazing, simply beautiful work of art! Good job guys! I wonder if there’s a scaled down version of a muscle doll like this coming up in the future? It would be awesome to have a smaller, more slender (which would make it lighter in weight too) version, with the breats being scaled down to fit properly for a smaller body too. It would be easier to handle, and maybe even a little cheaper too..?

Anyways, this is awesome. Keep it coming! The new Penelope big tits doll is really cool too. I love the fact that there’s more of these ”fittier” girls coming out with tight butts <3 <3 <3 a smaller tight not-sagging muscle butt is on my wishlist..... :plaidskirt:

INFORMATIONS