www.passiondolls.com

The Vaginal gaping dilemma.

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

The Vaginal gaping dilemma.

Post by MrJohnBlack »

I happened to like the built in vaginal build but it comes with its pros and cons. Basically, when you spread your dolls legs the vaginal and anus openings stretch open or gape. Personally, I like a more realistic look and solving the gaping issue would provide more pleasure. Are any of the Manufacturers considering finding solutions for this?
~Dadadadadada dadadadadad Bat Woman!!!~ JBlack

MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Re: The Vaginal gaping dilemma.

Post by MrJohnBlack »

PLease excuse my crude computer drawing but the idea would be to cast a mold with the legs already spread to compensate for gaping. Unfortunately, I don't know how that would change the appearance of the hips

Casting a mold that would compensate for gapping..png

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

MrJohnBlack wrote:PLease excuse my crude computer drawing but the idea would be to cast a mold with the legs already spread to compensate for gaping. Unfortunately, I don't know how that would change the appearance of the hips

Casting a mold that would compensate for gapping..png
That's the correct idea. I know RD casts them like that, but there are a few negatives as a result, but a more pleasing opening

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

I'm concerned that this method of casting may create excess material around the entrances and make entry more difficult. The gape may be less than desirable visually but it might improve functionality.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Post by MrJohnBlack »

Adventurer wrote:I'm concerned that this method of casting may create excess material around the entrances and make entry more difficult. The gape may be less than desirable visually but it might improve functionality.
I considered that but I also noticed that the vaginal wall isn't as realistic nor the anal cavity. I understand why given the Dolls materials being soft and the vicinity of a woman's actual Vaginal wall that separates the 2 internally. It would be hard to replicate and easy for us to poke a hole between the love tunnels. So the idea of making a one size fits all vagina and anus comes down to what they've designed but I believe that they could modify that process by slightly changing the angle of the legs and also the method of vaginal and anus design. If they considered doing that the dolls would fly off the shelf. Sex dolls have a few problems to solve. 1) realistic look. 2) realistic feel. The manufacturers are quickly adapting and providing better Visual features more pleasing to the eye. I don't have a clue on how to make adjustments of the head but I do in theory for the Vagina and anus. Well, actually you could do the same for the head as well now that I think about it.

1) They have to continue to come up with better skeletal systems and lighter materials
2) Internal warming.
3) Internal suction..nothing like a vagina that grips an invites you to stay:-)
4) Internal Flushing system/lubricating system

Number One. I have no ideas for but I'm sure that process is on the way.

Number Two. The same principle design of heating pad that is formed around the vaginal and anal canals. You could run the wire in tube #1 along the spine to female USB port being near the neck of the detachable head.

Number Three. You have to create a modified version of the device in Picture (A). Refer to Picture (A). There is an electrical application insulator device called "Connector Insulators." It's not the insulator itself that you'd be interested in but the method in which it is installed. If you could modify this you could easily create a better Doll vagina and anal cavity. All you would have to do after pouring would be to pull the tab and the plastic would spiral out. You would have to create a method of completely separating the vaginal and anus cavity completely from the skeletal so liquids would not seep in. Basically, you create a suction feature by design.

Picture (A)
download.jpg

Number Four. Run tube #2 from the 2 cavities up against the skeletal frame to the neck area with a detachable port system and cap system that you could connect to. At this point, you'd have options. You could flush the tube with cleaning agents (Anti-fungal and anti bacterial), supply your doll vagina lubrication for that self-lubricating effect, or water to flush out man juices. Heck, you could even attach an air hose to the port to dry out the two cavities after cleaning them and flushing them.

Picture (B)
Warming and flushing System.png
Not my best artwork. These are theories and I'm sure that there are additional issues to overcome because with new ideas come new complications and methodologies of design.

Pumpkinpatch

Post by Pumpkinpatch »

All good ideas The extra material could reduce stress and tearing of area
Improvements have to be made
Don't waste time on talking dolls,
If I want a conversation I'll call someone!
Or get a real girlfriend !
Make progress where it counts!
Address chronic problems ie: finger wires/pokes, tearing in all openings!
Otherwise Keep up the good work!!

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I think the casting room of major brands is very big as there are many dolls produced in one factory.
If the dolls were produced with spread arms (armpit tear problem reduced? :whistle: ) an legs spread, the casting molds would need 2-3 times more space.
Then the casting factory needs to be much bigger, too. Spending hundred thousands $ for this if a manufacturer doesn't want to spend $1 extra for appropriate packaging?
I don't think so.
The dolls would need to be stored in the position they were molded which takes also much more space.

MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Post by MrJohnBlack »

Edward Demings helped Japan becoming a force to reckoned with by merely giving them a business model.
"Quality over quantity produces loyal repeat costumers." That's the short version of the concept.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

This is basically what I did to my main doll which gets a lot of use.
Started getting the dreaded split between vag and anal.
So I added more material and reworked the entry.
She definitely has a much bigger kitty now (think Yui Misaki).
And there isn't a lot of detail, but it is a very heavy duty kitty!
Had no problems since, it's just I don't like to store her with legs closed because it may tear under compression.

MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Post by MrJohnBlack »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:She definitely has a much bigger kitty now (think Yui Misaki).
That alone made me shudder with delight:-)

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

MrJohnBlack wrote:
Fantastic Plastic wrote:She definitely has a much bigger kitty now (think Yui Misaki).
That alone made me shudder with delight:-)
As well as I my friend! 8)

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

As I said, the detail is really non existent, it was basically made with utility in mind.
It really sucks, I mean, it sucks in the gooooood way! :wink:
IMG_3433.JPG
IMG_3433.JPG (1007.47 KiB) Viewed 4649 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

If we're talking silicone, you really need the gape when the legs are spread to enable entry and easy sex.
Most dolls already suffer from too tight, wrong angle problems.

TPE is much stretchier
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Unknown47

Post by Unknown47 »

There’s a solution to this although it’s not as visually pleasing but the feeling is amazing. If you have a tpe doll (perhaps this can work if ur sillicone doll isn’t tight enuf) u can take a bikini bottom or cawtchless panties and u cut the back to wear u can tie it to make it tighter if need be and stretch it around the the lower area sort of like a wedgie. And it will make it so the vag retains its shape even when the legs are spread. It works like a charm. But can lead to some damage on the waist line if ur to aggressive.

INFORMATIONS