www.passiondolls.com

Does anyone own a 163cm type A Doll??

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
MisterK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Does anyone own a 163cm type A Doll??

Post by MisterK »

This Doll blew my mind away when I saw it and am probably going to make the purchase for it within the next month. https://www.passiondolls.com/product/th ... -rubetta-a

My question is, does anyone else own this type of doll? I would like to see more pics and different angles of the doll.

rev
Ex-Member

Re: Does anyone own a 163cm type A Doll??

Post by rev »

if im lucky i will get her at the end of next week.
i can post a few photos then

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

rev wrote:if im lucky i will get her at the end of next week.
Please do!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

MisterK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MisterK »

rev wrote:if im lucky i will get her at the end of next week.

Awesome. How long is the wait usually after you make the purchase?

rev
Ex-Member

Post by rev »

way to long time ;)
Speed isnt their middle name but thats the way it is

probably no delivery this week

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

The wait will normally depend upon how popular the doll is and what factory she is made in.
For example, a WM157b cup has about a 30 days wait time while a WM 163 is about ten days.
Of course, those are both WMdolls.
Doug will do everything he can to push your order as fast as he can.
Best,
Jeff

rev
Ex-Member

Post by rev »

Doug has done his job as the doll is already finished.
so no problem there
now i wait for UPS to ship and deliver it which takes almost as long as making the doll ( probably over a week)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Doug is a class act...
UPS....I will not say
Congrats on a great doll and wise decision on choosing Doug as your vendor of choice.
V/r
Jeff

rev
Ex-Member

Post by rev »

The Doll is "probably" still in china (with no information thats the best guess i can come up with)
it has been finished for about 13 days with no shipment yet.

lets say there are too many slow fuckers involved in this game. (Note! Passiondolls has what i know nothing to do with it)
as it feels now im just glad IF i get the doll at all.

if/when i get it it will be the last time i buy anything from china. (Again Passiondolls has nothing to do with that decision ;))
its just feels too risky and with no status information whats so ever on whats going on.
also i think there are to many instances involved here that can go wrong from factory to vendors and then finally delivery companies.

the best thing would be it you buy the doll directly from the factory with no middle hands i think

2000$ less in the pocket and two photos of a finished? doll thats the status right now
i hope it changes ;)

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Rev,

I explain to you already. You are going to get your doll. It is way too early. Everyone knows the Special Line Shipping via UPS to Europe is going to take a lot of time. I don't know how many times I have to say it to you in how many emails. You will get your doll. Period. End of discussion.

Furthermore, your doll was done around the holidays, it going to take an extra week or so as there are backlog of order:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=270&t=92505

Chinese New Year in February will make shipping worst than it is now.

The shipping part is beyond my control. There are others of my client from Europe whose doll was shipped before you (again I explain this already) and they did not see their tracking moving yet.

If it lost, I'll send you another. Not going to be lost. Don't worry. I don't think you are worry about it being lost. From the frequent emails even before this shipping begin and while we were making your doll, you just want the doll now. Right away. Immediately. You need to be a little patience here.

Don't believed me asked any vendors/manufacturers will tell you the same. Note your doll was done just right after Christmas and before New Year so it crowded. JUST WAIT. Emailing me and threatening me or UPS is not going to make it any better.

There are more issue if you buy direct from the factory. One brand which I will not name obviously (TDF rule) and don't asked (as I am not deliberate to say) will occasionally send out sub-par version of their doll without you knowing it. And vendor was set up initially to handle the shipping, inspection and taking care of you. If you really think factory will ship doll better you are out of your mind. You buy from them and then will pay a vendor or someone to do your shipping LOL. Seriously. Some of you here know this as you were send from the factory to me. Thing is they don't want to deal with something like this such as responding to your email or shipping your doll. They are the factory and they make dolls and not ship them. Imagine if your doll is really lost, do you think it is much easier to contact the factory to tell them this? Not saying you cannot buy direct from factory, but you are mistaken to think that they are more efficiency than vendors you are mistaken big time. And some dolls such as this one you cannot buy directly from the factory, you need to get it from the vendor/manufacture or agent anyway. Better go with someone who handle your shipping. This is why TDF set up a verified vendor section.

At least what you will get from me for sure is this: I will send you another doll if this one is actually lost- even if it is UPS fault. I very much doubt it is anyway. Don't worry, you are going to get your doll. Sit tight and wait. I will guarantee you a replacement if this one does not come. That's my promise.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

rev wrote:The Doll is "probably" still in china (with no information thats the best guess i can come up with)
it has been finished for about 13 days with no shipment yet.

lets say there are too many slow fuckers involved in this game. (Note! Passiondolls has what i know nothing to do with it)
as it feels now im just glad IF i get the doll at all.

if/when i get it it will be the last time i buy anything from china. (Again Passiondolls has nothing to do with that decision ;))
its just feels too risky and with no status information whats so ever on whats going on.
also i think there are to many instances involved here that can go wrong from factory to vendors and then finally delivery companies.

the best thing would be it you buy the doll directly from the factory with no middle hands i think

2000$ less in the pocket and two photos of a finished? doll thats the status right now
i hope it changes ;)

when did you buy it?
tip for next time.

Buy a doll : count 20-24 days. actually go do something fun for 3 weeks and don't even think about the doll. it's easier the 2nd time around.
I'm excited to see pictures of your bombshell.

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Rev, don't worry u will get your doll,I know the time goes by slow but I also ordered a big doll from Doug at Passion Dolls and had no problems at all. My doll is 108lbs and she arrived in perfect condition. Sometimes it takes longer when the factory is extra busy and has lots of orders. Hang in there u will be soo happy when the box arrives and u see your sexy girl!
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

rev
Ex-Member

Post by rev »

Rubetta Vixen is on its way!
atleast its moving! :)

phew or what can i say
it feels like a big rock just felt off the shoulders

TexasIceMan

Post by TexasIceMan »

Did you get your doll?
If you have post pictures or videos to see it with giggles to see the texture if possible.

I've been thinking of ordering the same one.

INFORMATIONS