www.passiondolls.com

GINA website gallery created

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
RoadRoller

Re: GINA website gallery created

Post by RoadRoller »

Wow, so many pictures! Will follow this for sure. :)
- DollAutomation.com -
A NSFW collection of seemingly living dolls, figures, sexbots and things.

Dotar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dotar »

Smoking, thinking of ordering one in future :)

UKBoobLover

Post by UKBoobLover »

Any news on the new lady mason? Sufferimg wuthdrawls here :-)

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

UKBoobLover wrote:Any news on the new lady mason? Sufferimg wuthdrawls here :-)
I will be ordering very soon
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Is your new gal also going to be named Gina?

Love your work man cant wait to see whats next.

If not for my living situation I would have kept mine. I do miss her.

Atsuma

Post by Atsuma »

Now that is an impressive gallery...Very sexy. Looking forward to your future work.

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

unlovable wrote:Is your new gal also going to be named Gina?

Love your work man cant wait to see whats next.

If not for my living situation I would have kept mine. I do miss her.
Not sure, maybe a different name
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

BaconBits
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BaconBits »

Is there a place to buy this model that isnt over 2000 dollars or is she a passiondolls.com only exclusive?
I know sometimes companies share the molds around with each other, and you could sometimes find better prices.
1900+ dollars with another 300+ just for shipping is a bit above my spending range.

Dyolf

Post by Dyolf »

No luck there, friend: the PD 158 is a Passion Dolls' exclusive.
"There is no spoon."

"...Makes it really hard to eat cereal."

BaconBits
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BaconBits »

This is probably not the appropriate place to do this, but Im gonna be that guy and ask;
Do Passiondolls offer any free shipping coupons or deals going on anywhere that could lower that price? I am on a strict budget. I dont want to spend more than $1950.
Or, are there any dolls around with very similar proportions (very large ass and tits) that you guys could recommend, within a strict $1600-1950 price range (with free shipping or shipping included in that price)? It's my birthday and I wanna get something nice, as close to her shape as possible.

I've seen a few guys around here share coupons or recommendation codes sometimes with each other. Donno if thats still a thing or not.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

BaconBits wrote:This is probably not the appropriate place to do this, but Im gonna be that guy and ask;
Do Passiondolls offer any free shipping coupons or deals going on anywhere that could lower that price? I am on a strict budget. I dont want to spend more than $1950.
Or, are there any dolls around with very similar proportions (very large ass and tits) that you guys could recommend, within a strict $1600-1950 price range (with free shipping or shipping included in that price)? It's my birthday and I wanna get something nice, as close to her shape as possible.

I've seen a few guys around here share coupons or recommendation codes sometimes with each other. Donno if thats still a thing or not.
Contact me via email.

If you look at the prices of other dolls with similar weight the cost isn't much of a difference. This doll obviously weight more, hence the extra material and cost. Saving a $100 or two off by buying a similar doll is not what I would recommend. I understand I am a bit biased as this is our exclusive doll, but I always tell people to buy the doll the really likes, because after all that is the doll they want and it will be worth the extra $100 or so. If you don't have the funds but close to it (which you are) then save a bit and you'll get the doll of your dream. This is what I recommend for all clients. I don't recommend people buy another doll simply to save $100. I tell them you should save up $100 and then buy the doll of your dream. In my opinion will worth the extra $$ because you will have no regret later.

Email me and maybe I can help you out.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

BaconBits
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BaconBits »

Alright. I sent you a PM and Email.

gothic

Post by gothic »

nice :thumbs_up:

Busfyalltheway
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Busfyalltheway »

mason703 wrote:For those of you already familiar with my work and my retired doll GINA, and for those of you interested in purchasing a Passiondoll like the LeAnne 158, I created a website of all my work displaying a large collection of my pics all in one place for the world to see. Im looking forward to adding to this collection when a new doll will be purchased.

Here is the link: https://mason703.wixsite.com/ginaphotography

Please enjoy!!
Mason, I'm dying to know where did you get the black bikini for the Gina Gothic photoshoot? I've read all the posts and checked out the websites you mentioned to no avail. I am waiting on my doll to arrive and I've literally been looking for days. (I bought my doll after I saw your pics, they were that good.) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

INFORMATIONS