www.passiondolls.com

Introducing Lucia (160cm Michele)

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
xbigdavex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Introducing Lucia (160cm Michele)

Post by xbigdavex »

She is gorgeous I gotta admit still aching to see her beautiful ass and thighs in tights, I think it's cos black tights enhance the silhouette of her curves or shiney ones would make her curves even curvier

xbigdavex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by xbigdavex »

To be honest love see updates of her in anything to be honest

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

I really should take care of this thread more often.
Thank you all for your nice comments.

Zippy81 wrote:That undies set looks nice on her. :) Love the colors of black and pink allot.
I'm glad you like it.
I was always afraid of staining and therefore never tried dark clothes for a long time. I'm glad I finally did it.

PassionDolls wrote:I think some people were turn off by the muscle of some women because they think they appears manly, but these photos proved them wrong. Muscles can be seductive.

Looking at these photos I have a hot for muscle girls now. I'm going to hang out at the gym more :-)

Thanks Tsall for the photos.
Yeah, most people do not like muscular women. But there are definitely some who like them allot. :D
Since some time I'm thinking about a new thread where I try to hide her muscles and only show her sexy female curves. So nothing manly. But not now, there are to many member waiting for her in tights.

Gym? I don't need a gym. On Sunday I took several photos of her in tights and carried her from bedroom to living room, back to bedroom, then to the bathroom and once more back to the bedroom. Of course, I did every lifting with my legs. On Monday evening I noticed a slight muscle ache in my legs as I walked down the stairs. 8O

MoneyMike wrote: 8O :shocked!:
Been wanting to see those legs in thigh high socks or stockings!
She looks amazing!!!
Thank you. There will be more.

xbigdavex wrote:Omg how hot is she!!! Can't wait to see her beautiful ass in tights
xbigdavex wrote:She is gorgeous I gotta admit still aching to see her beautiful ass and thighs in tights, I think it's cos black tights enhance the silhouette of her curves or shiney ones would make her curves even curvier
xbigdavex wrote:To be honest love see updates of her in anything to be honest
Yes, I hear you. Sorry for letting you wait so long.
I just looked at your posts and realized that you asked for photos of this doll in tights about 4 month ago. 8O Sorry, I didn't saw this topic.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

As I mentioned above, I toke several photos on last Sunday. I dressed her on Saturday evening so I could start taking photos on Sunday morning as fast as possible. The sun shines only very briefly into the bedroom in the morning and I wanted to take advantage of this.

Side note: I must learn to take much more photos and with different aperture settings.

Click for better resolution.

FrozenArctic

Post by FrozenArctic »

Lucia is so pretty! Thank you for sharing. :)
The Current Circle: SeulGi(IT160)|Seungwan(Sino159)|SooYeon(IT162)
From the Bed; With Love

xbigdavex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by xbigdavex »

Omg possibly the hottest thing I've ever seen I'd never get anything done, her ass and thighs in tights omg and her face us gorgeous. Thankyou

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Wow. She looks lush in those pantyhose. Thanks for posting

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Tsall, are you using your smartphone or do you have a professional camera to do the shooting? Just curious.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Stretching those tights to the limits!
Lucia truly is incredible <3
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

FrozenArctic wrote:Lucia is so pretty! Thank you for sharing. :)
HonkyDonky wrote:Wow. She looks lush in those pantyhose. Thanks for posting
I'm glad you like her. :D

xbigdavex wrote:Omg possibly the hottest thing I've ever seen I'd never get anything done, her ass and thighs in tights omg and her face us gorgeous. Thankyou
That's exactly what happened two weekends ago and the main reason why I took only a few photos. 8O

MoneyMike wrote:
Stretching those tights to the limits!
Lucia truly is incredible <3
I would say it is over the limits. :D
The tights are size L, the largest one available, at least where I bought them.

PassionDolls wrote:Tsall, are you using your smartphone or do you have a professional camera to do the shooting? Just curious.
I'm using a Samung NX300. A mirrorless interchangeable lens camera with 20 megapixel APS-C sensor. I have several lenses, including a 85mm/f1.4 portrait lens. So no professional camera, but much better than a smartphone.
I always do the white balance with a gray card and I shoot in RAW and JPG. Most of the time I use the JPG because I don't want to spend to much time in editing. But the pictures with Lucia in the satin robe are edited in Lightroom because there was to bad lighting.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Tsall wrote:
PassionDolls wrote:Tsall, are you using your smartphone or do you have a professional camera to do the shooting? Just curious.
I'm using a Samung NX300. A mirrorless interchangeable lens camera with 20 megapixel APS-C sensor. I have several lenses, including a 85mm/f1.4 portrait lens. So no professional camera, but much better than a smartphone.
I always do the white balance with a gray card and I shoot in RAW and JPG. Most of the time I use the JPG because I don't want to spend to much time in editing. But the pictures with Lucia in the satin robe are edited in Lightroom because there was to bad lighting.
I asked cause just curious as your photos quality does looks good. Well the NX300 is indeed expensive. I thought if you took it with a smartphone wondering what phone you use. :D Well anyway, thanks for letting me know.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Some more pictures from last weekend.

Click for better resolution

This is an extended version of this month Animated GIF Challenge. But only an image, no animation.
Lucia says no!

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Tsall wrote:Some more pictures from last weekend.

Click for better resolution

This is an extended version of this month Animated GIF Challenge. But only an image, no animation.
Lucia says no!

She looks like shes communicating in this series :D kinda like shes saying.. "more pics? okay.. just one more k?"

xbigdavex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by xbigdavex »

The side profile of her thighs and ass in tights is crazy sexy think the tights enhance the silhouette of her curves. Tsall you are a legend

Lovedolls20
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lovedolls20 »

Those workout pics are incredibly hot

INFORMATIONS