www.passiondolls.com

Introducing Lucia (160cm Michele)

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Introducing Lucia (160cm Michele)

Post by Tsall »

stones wrote:Thanks for more gym pictures! Hope you had fun after!
I have more gym photos in the pipeline. I ordered new sportswear.
Fun? Yes, giving her an oil massage is arousing. :D
Pron wrote:Very nice doll and pics :wink:
Thank you. I like your Quorra in Tron outfit too.
Atsuma wrote:Nice new pics. That wig really goes great with her face. I can view the pics in the thread but I receive a 404 not found error when actually clicking on them. Just thought I'd mention it.
Thank you.
404? Oh, no, I didn't check. I forgot ". jpg" in the URLs. :(
Corrected by moderator Sate. Thank you for that.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Sorry for almost 12 weeks without an update. But there is a reason:
On the first of April Lucia's pelvis broke :( and it took some weeks to find a suitable way to repair it.
If you are interested, please have a look at Successful repair of an irreparable skeletal fracture.

But she is healthy again and I managed to take some photos on the balcony. :D

The parasol serves two purposes.
  • preventing my neighbors from seeing Lucia
  • protect Lucia from direct sunlight
The gym shoes protect her feet from any damage and the rubber sole ensures a stable footing.

Every photo can be enlarged.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Damn sorry to hear about that. She still looks sexy as hell though.

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

Tsall wrote:Sorry for almost 12 weeks without an update. But there is a reason:
On the first of April Lucia's pelvis broke :( and it took some weeks to find a suitable way to repair it.
If you are interested, please have a look at Successful repair of an irreparable skeletal fracture.

But she is healthy again and I managed to take some photos on the balcony. :D

The parasol serves two purposes.
  • preventing my neighbors from seeing Lucia
  • protect Lucia from direct sunlight
The gym shoes protect her feet from any damage and the rubber sole ensures a stable footing.

Just stunning!

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:Damn sorry to hear about that. She still looks sexy as hell though.
Thanks a lot. You don't have to be sorry. There is only a small cut of approx. 2.5 cm / 1 inch at her back. So nothing that diminishes her sex appeal. I think that little scar makes a tough lady like Lucia even more attractive. :whistle:

dolllover27 wrote:Just stunning!
Thank you. Oh yes, she is ... :D

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Lucia looks still very nice, thanks for the new pics :wink: .
I think she would have deserved a better skeleton for your purposes from the manufacturer as this failure, as far as I know, is not typical for the "standard" Chinese TPE skeletons.
I guess the movement of the joints etc. is much different to your silicone doll?
Do you have a topic where you compare your two dolls? I'm thinking about to do a comparison about my two dolls, but it would be hard to keep the posts and direction of the topic objective. :?
It seems you switched to TPE and I switched to silicone.
We must be happy there are a variety from producers to choose from. And I really hope you will enjoy your Lucia in the future the way you want. :)
Your post made me order two hanging sunshades for my pool today :mrgreen:

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Pron wrote:Lucia looks still very nice, thanks for the new pics :wink: .
I think she would have deserved a better skeleton for your purposes from the manufacturer as this failure, as far as I know, is not typical for the "standard" Chinese TPE skeletons.
I guess the movement of the joints etc. is much different to your silicone doll?
Do you have a topic where you compare your two dolls? I'm thinking about to do a comparison about my two dolls, but it would be hard to keep the posts and direction of the topic objective. :?
It seems you switched to TPE and I switched to silicone.
We must be happy there are a variety from producers to choose from. And I really hope you will enjoy your Lucia in the future the way you want. :)
Your post made me order two hanging sunshades for my pool today :mrgreen:
I'm glad you like the photos. :D

There is a discussion about the skeleton in her repair thread. The conclusion is that the heavy dolls have a skeleton that is too weak.
Yes, this failure isn't typical. But my doll isn't the only one with this problem. I found a thread about a WM170: Skeleton repair?. I even asked there if he could repair it. But I never got an answer. It's all right, I found a good solution myself. :whistle:

What exactly do you mean with "movement of the joints"?
  • Range of motion?
  • Stiffness of the joints?
  • General movement possibilities of the skeleton?
  • Something else?
Before I answer: Mara (silicone) is nearly 7 years older than Lucia (TPE). So there are many years of developement between these two. Please have this in mind.

There are differences because Lucia has shrugging shoulders and has much more joints in her back. Lucia can twist her uper torso and is able to bend sideways, Mara sadly can not do this.
Lucia is able to rotate her head freely and can look at me while lying on her back with me on her side. Mara's head can only rotate about 45° to each side and is unable to hold this position. Her head instantly rotates back as soon as I remove my hands. The main reason for this is her seamless neck. Head and body are poured in one process. This seamless neck looks beautifull.
Lucia has standing feet and therefore her joints where extremely stiff. But they already started to loosen a bit. Mara's joints where never stiff like this and have completely loosened in the last 7 years.

This sounds like Lucia is better than Mara in nearly every way. No, there are some points where Mara wins. Especially her gel filled breasts are much more realistic and much more fun to cuddly. :D

I thought several times about writing a complete comparison of these two dolls. But this would be very unfair because of the many years between them. Mara has some injuries and I hope to find time and motivation to repair her. As soon as I've done that, I'll rethink a comparison between the two.

I switched to TPE? This was not my intention. I only bought the only existing really muscular doll and there is no silicone doll like this. I'm addiccted to muscular female bodys. If I every buy a third doll I don't know if she will be made of silicone ore TPE. It depends on several factors.

Thanks, I enjoy my Lucia and I hope you will enjoy your Gema and Quorra also.

You ordered sunschades? So we can expect some photos of Gema and/or Quorra on the pool somewhere in the future?

Sidenote: Shame on me, I couldn't remember the name of your silicone doll. I like the Tron movies and watched your threads about Gema, Quorra and both. But I needed the search function to find Gema's name. :oops:

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I meant the stiffness and general movement.
A comparison is very interesting and I almost couldn't find any information from owners of TPE dolls and silicone dolls (Realdolls) before I ordered mine.

I don't think it's unfair to compare them when you tell how old they are and think back about the condition when they had the same age.
Maybe in half a year when I have more time I will make some kind of review and compare my dolls.

The head movement of the realdoll is similar, but it holds position. Most joints of my TPE doll are still as stiff like they were in the beginning after one and a half year.

With switched I meant we both ordered completely different designed dolls compared to the last one.
The reason why I ordered the realdoll was because of the realistic size and body shape and because I read about the fatal problems some TPE skeletons can get (like you experienced).

It will take until next year I think until I can post doll pics with the pool in the background :)

When I ordered my doll there was no muscular TPE doll (as far as I know), otherwise I would have ordered a twin sister of Lucia. :wink:

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

tsall: Awesome photos!

thanks for sharing.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Lucia is awesome, and beautiful.
Thanks for sharing.
I had no idea that some dolls can stand on their own.
amazing
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Pron, you're right. A comparison would be very interesting.
Pron wrote:...
Most joints of my TPE doll are still as stiff like they were in the beginning after one and a half year.
When I ordered my doll there was no muscular TPE doll (as far as I know), otherwise I would have ordered a twin sister of Lucia. :wink:
As far as I know the first muscular doll was the JY 166. She appeared in early 2017. So it was close to your Quorra.
But there is no muscular woman in the Tron movies. So what would you have called her? :?

PassionDolls wrote:tsall: Awesome photos!

thanks for sharing.
Glad you like them.

The Messenger wrote:Lucia is awesome, and beautiful.
Thanks for sharing.
I had no idea that some dolls can stand on their own.
amazing
Thank you.
From what I have read, not every doll with standing feet can stand completely alone. Especially with the heavy dolls it is considered difficult or dangerous. Therefore I am especially happy that Lucia can stand so well.

The next photos will demonstrate how safe she can stand. :wink:

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

The following photos were taken the day after the last published photos.
Lucia was still wearing the blue bikini. But this time she wore a scarf around her upper body.

Yeah, I know, she has a big butt. But believe me, in the first three photos she didn't touch the balcony railing behind her. :wink:

It was a bit windy and therefore I stood in front of her with my arms around her holding the railing. I didn't touch her and looked at her face. Then I realized that she slightly moved back and forth in the wind. But she stood stable. :!: It was incredible.

yungfit

Post by yungfit »

Awesome! Thanks for sharing the photos!

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

damn! not kidding on the muscle doll! I bet the curveys feel nice though! Looks nice man. :)

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

yungfit wrote:Awesome! Thanks for sharing the photos!
Thank you. I haven't forgotten your wish to see this doll with heels. Since several weeks I have everything to stand her in heels safely. But sadly I wasn't motivated enough to do it. I'm working on this. :D
Zippy81 wrote:damn! not kidding on the muscle doll! I bet the curveys feel nice though! Looks nice man. :)
Oh yes, her curves feel very good. Her big butt is a surprise for me. I was never into big butt ladies and it worried me a little. But there is no other doll this muscular. And since I have her I love her big butt. Feels very nice. :whistle:

INFORMATIONS