www.passiondolls.com

PD website

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Jay52317
Apprentice
Apprentice

PD website

Post by Jay52317 »

I browsed through some dolls in the PD vendor website and wanted to clarify some things:

- In doll PDWMAD168T695371A, which seems to be a WM doll, it says that the dolls are manufactured in HK. If I understood correctly WM dolls are not manufactured in HK. Am I wrong or is this something else than a WM doll?
- The doll 155cm b/w/h: 63cm*38cm*60cm PDYLMI155T766281A seems to refer to the manufacturer YL Doll. Their site do not have anything similar. Why is this? Is this really a 60cm hips doll, i.e. very thin body? It does not look that thin in the pics.

Thanks!

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: PD website

Post by PassionDolls »

Jay52317 wrote:I browsed through some dolls in the PD vendor website and wanted to clarify some things:

- In doll PDWMAD168T695371A, which seems to be a WM doll, it says that the dolls are manufactured in HK. If I understood correctly WM dolls are not manufactured in HK. Am I wrong or is this something else than a WM doll?
- The doll 155cm b/w/h: 63cm*38cm*60cm PDYLMI155T766281A seems to refer to the manufacturer YL Doll. Their site do not have anything similar. Why is this? Is this really a 60cm hips doll, i.e. very thin body? It does not look that thin in the pics.

Thanks!
I'm not exactly sure where you get this info from. I look through our support ticket and did not find anything about anyone saying it was manufacture in HK. It is manufacture in China. If you are questioning the legality of our products people will tell you here we are as legit as it can get. Read our reviews here.

You can send us a email should you have any questions. We response faster that way as I'm not always on forum. I have no idea where you get your info from.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Jay52317
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jay52317 »

Thank for the reply,

I didn't want to not question legality - just wanted to understand because I'm new here. I can see its a TDF approved vendor with good reviews.

I got the info from your site (link below). It said there "Our doll will be shipped out from the HK factory brand new once you order".
https://www.passiondolls.com/product/re ... -doll-ming

Maybe you can also confirm/comment the measures of this doll? Is it manufactured by YL Doll or someone else?

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Jay52317 wrote:Thank for the reply,

I didn't want to not question legality - just wanted to understand because I'm new here. I can see its a TDF approved vendor with good reviews.

I got the info from your site (link below). It said there "Our doll will be shipped out from the HK factory brand new once you order".
https://www.passiondolls.com/product/re ... -doll-ming

Maybe you can also confirm/comment the measures of this doll? Is it manufactured by YL Doll or someone else?
Hi Jay52317,

Long story short, which Sam from WM and Eric from YL can confirm, the doll used to be shipped out from HK which is true a few years back because it was easier. Then HK stop shipping love dolls so now most doll are shipped within China instead. This was about the same time that UK were stopping importation of love doll (but this issue is now resolved - there was several threads about this). In any case, most of the dolls now are shipped within Mainland China.

Thanks for the link. I will have our guys fix this and on other pages as well. This is a YL Doll.

I hope this helps.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

Jay52317
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jay52317 »

Thanks!
This explains why I was confused about the location.
How about the doll size in the link? Theres a gap that I don't understand. In the page I linked you say the 155 type A measures are "Bust/waist/hip: 63cm*38cm*60cm". YL Dolls say that the measures for the 155cm doll are "B-W-H:76-62-81cm" in the link below.

http://www.yldoll.com/shop/index.php?ro ... duct_id=59

MuseMaiMKR
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MuseMaiMKR »

Jay52317 wrote:Thanks!
How about the doll size in the link? Theres a gap that I don't understand. In the page I linked you say the 155 type A measures are "Bust/waist/hip: 63cm*38cm*60cm". YL Dolls say that the measures for the 155cm doll are "B-W-H:76-62-81cm" in the link below.

The dolls sold by different websites are going to have different specs. The YL doll and the Passion Dolls 155cm dolls are going to have different specs.

Very Respectfully,

Muse

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Jay52317 wrote:Thanks!

I look at the data they gave us when this doll was release 3 years or more ago. It should been 63cm 58 60. Weight 28kg. So their was a bit of a typo (the W). You are correct that the hip does seem a bit off, but that what we were given back then. Also measuring the hip is very subjective, it's not like the breast where you can see the nipple and know exactly where to put the tape. So it doesn't necessarily means the hip is smaller. Maybe the person who measure the hip 3 years ago put the tape too high close to the waist, thus a smaller measurement.

Reason for changes is that over the years it is not uncommon for them to remeasure and re-weight the doll. TPE formulation change, skeleton change, etc will affect a lot of things. And you probably know no two people measuring the doll will give the exact same number.

Just out of curiosity I check out other site, one showed 72 x 58 x81 and another showed 77 x 56 x88. Weight 30kg.

I just updated this doll with the info I believed is correct. Look, it may be off by a few cm, but again that's really who's measuring it. I got this data from my own source, so I'll put it what I believed is correct, but I wouldn't worry too much about this if I were you. It wouldn't surprise me to see these number changes from time to time and this isn't the only doll that is happening.

Most people will notice the data discrepancy when they get their tracking number for their package. For example, you may buy a doll that is say 30kg, but UPS/FedEx measure it as just 25kg. Like I said, these measurement are never accurate. I'm sure some of you who purchase doll seen this but at the end of the day you got the doll you order.

Just remember to buy it from a legit source and you'll be fine.
ImageImageImage

wood4doll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by wood4doll »

PassionDolls wrote:
Jay52317 wrote:
Just out of curiosity I check out other site, one showed 72 x 58 x81 and another showed 77 x 56 x88. Weight 30kg.
there are actually 2 types of YL A-CUP bodies and those are their respective measurements, not sure if the weight is the same tho.

INFORMATIONS