www.passiondolls.com

Suggestions for custom case solution able to fit Gothic Gina

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Suggestions for custom case solution able to fit Gothic

Post by Mcupplease »

bustyalltheway,
Don't forget the shipping box length does not include the length of the the head attached.
Also, remember extra depth for the memory foam.

How about a second sheet of plywood on the floor hinged at the end in order to prop her up into the standing position to be be moved. You'll never get that doll up off the floor without giving yourself a hernia.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

When i receive my doll i will make something similar but instead of a top accessed box i will make a construction that will allow me to slide the doll in and out from the side using a bed made from a wood panel and 4 wheels.

I think it will be much more easier to lie down the doll on the wood panel bed and then to slide it in the box instead of trying to put it in and out from the above .
Attachments
pic.jpg
pic.jpg (60.2 KiB) Viewed 778 times

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

mala78 wrote:When i receive my doll i will make something similar but instead of a top accessed box i will make a construction that will allow me to slide the doll in and out from the side using a bed made from a wood panel and 4 wheels.

I think it will be much more easier to lie down the doll on the wood panel bed and then to slide it in the box instead of trying to put it in and out from the above .

Have a look again mala, this window seat / doll storage bench IS front loaded utilizing a drop down front panel with a storage shelf that slides out using drawer slides.

If you or anyone needs to place a doll in a box or storage area from the top, place the doll on a sheet. Bring the sides of the sheet up and together. Roll them down together to the doll. This will give you a long handle if you will. The doll will now be in a kind of hammock which you can now easily pick up lifting using the 'handle'. You will be surprised how easy this makes things. The doll is also well protected.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Busfyalltheway
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Busfyalltheway »

Mcupplease wrote:bustyalltheway,
Don't forget the shipping box length does not include the length of the the head attached.
Also, remember extra depth for the memory foam.

How about a second sheet of plywood on the floor hinged at the end in order to prop her up into the standing position to be be moved. You'll never get that doll up off the floor without giving yourself a hernia.
That, good sir, is a brilliant idea. Not so much worried about myself in regards to lifting, but for anyone else that would be very handy. If I had smaller caster wheels I could easily do that, and in fact, might just do it anyway. Thanks for the suggestion. That's the reason I made this topic in the first place. :D

Also, I did factor in the lack of the head being attached in the length of the cabinet. (It's actually 6ft, I left extra space so that I didn't need to put stress on her feet being pushed up. I read that could lead to problems.) I also factored in space for the memory foam, but thanks for the reminder.

Busfyalltheway
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Busfyalltheway »

siliconelover wrote:
mala78 wrote:When i receive my doll i will make something similar but instead of a top accessed box i will make a construction that will allow me to slide the doll in and out from the side using a bed made from a wood panel and 4 wheels.

Have a look again mala, this window seat / doll storage bench IS front loaded utilizing a drop down front panel with a storage shelf that slides out using drawer slides.

If you or anyone needs to place a doll in a box or storage area from the top, place the doll on a sheet. Bring the sides of the sheet up and together. Roll them down together to the doll. This will give you a long handle if you will. The doll will now be in a kind of hammock which you can now easily pick up lifting using the 'handle'. You will be surprised how easy this makes things. The doll is also well protected.

Siliconelover is correct, this is a side load similar to what your design shows, Mala, but instead of wheels it is a drawer system. There is a locking top portion of the cabinet too, but this is really only meant for storage of other things not doll related as to avoid suspicion when family comes to visit. Once the Trim parts are on, it will all make sense. I'll also include pics when my doll finally arrives.

Busfyalltheway
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Busfyalltheway »

siliconelover wrote:Nice work. Can't help but think that you should have used a piece of Birch cabinet grade (2 finish sanded sides) plywood for the front. Otherwise it has turned out well.
Yes, you have a valid point there. I should have. The only reason I used pine for the whole thing was to match the furniture set I built. When I make version 2.0 I'm sure that's the way I'll go. Thanks for the feedback!

INFORMATIONS