www.passiondolls.com

Suggestions for custom case solution able to fit Gothic Gina

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Busfyalltheway
Apprentice
Apprentice

Suggestions for custom case solution able to fit Gothic Gina

Post by Busfyalltheway »

Hello everyone!

After about a week of reading everything I can on this board regarding storage options, I've come to the conclusion that there is no ready made solution out there that I'd be happy with capable of fitting the insane proportions of my new Gothic version of Gina from passion dolls when she arrives in a few weeks. I make furniture as a hobby anyway, so I was thinking the best bet would be a long bench seat. (like the kind you see under a large window in some homes.) I found the measurements on the for the box she came in (1600x450x350), but I just need to make double sure before I build this so that I don't smash this amazing breasts, as that would be a crime. Also, I'll post progress pics of the build for those interested. I already have designed an slide away lid design for easy pickup of the doll as well as hidden locks. Basically my reason for this post is for any ideas or suggestions you all may have to incorporate into the build and make it better. If there's enough interest, I may sell them, but time will tell. Any feedback or insight would be greatly appreciated.

orchido

Re: Suggestions for custom case solution able to fit Gothic

Post by orchido »

How about a coffin? They a very well cushioned and come in all styles :wink:
Would make you look a bit eccentric to boost, I think. You can always claim that the the coffin is for you, just in case :twisted:

Busfyalltheway
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Busfyalltheway »

orchido wrote:How about a coffin? They a very well cushioned and come in all styles :wink:
Would make you look a bit eccentric to boost, I think. You can always claim that the the coffin is for you, just in case :twisted:
"oh you have a coffin? Why?"

"You never know, I may need it sooner rather than later."

"that's strange, what's inside........"

"no! Don't look in......."

"uh, did u kill a stripper?" Haha.

So, I'm really trying to draw less attention rather than more. This is my first doll, so I'm looking for info like, how much space should I leave for supplies? Would adding an internal fan help you think in regards to keeping the environment humidity free for the doll? It will have a locking storage container at the top, but a hidden storage lock for the doll. Will be much easier when they lift the restrictions on my account here so I can post pictures. A pic is worth 1000 words. Also, was hoping someone that has the doll could give me the exact measurements of the bust from top to bottom with the doll laying down as well as shoulder and hip measurements as I only have the box it came in specs. With this being a seated bench, it needs to be as low profile as I can get it while still not smashing the boobs.

Busfyalltheway
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Busfyalltheway »

Sweet, restrictions have been lifted! Can post pics to give you all an idea of what I'm planning. Hidden in plain sight for when family comes to visit.
Attachments
ede39583578495a9e9f82d6ba7c4906b.jpg
ede39583578495a9e9f82d6ba7c4906b.jpg (127.5 KiB) Viewed 3137 times
long-wooden-window-seat-storage-benches-part-bay-bench_bay-window-bench-seat_christmas-arrangement-ideas-indoor-light-zebra-print-room-home-decor-trends-2013-free-kitchen-design.jpg
long-wooden-window-seat-storage-benches-part-bay-bench_bay-window-bench-seat_christmas-arrangement-ideas-indoor-light-zebra-print-room-home-decor-trends-2013-free-kitchen-design.jpg (114.56 KiB) Viewed 3137 times

MagicaDispel
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MagicaDispel »

This is ingenious design and impressive work. Wow.
"A pain one enjoys and a happiness one suffers."
- Misia, a Rainha de Fado

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

Most dolls are pretty heavy, and I don't move my dolls unless Im changing outfits or location. You are going to have difficulty placing them IN and taking them OUT of any boxed area lying flat on the ground. Its going to kill your back. If you are going to build some sort of concealment device...make it upright with a hanging hook that attaches to the neck...like a mini-closet. The dolls are 100% easier to move when they are standing up. I personally have no need to hide my dolls. My girlfriend, friends and family think they are cool, love the photography, and understand there is nothing perverted about it.
However I do understand that some people need to hide them, so, just wanted to give some advice for you. Good luck and congrats on your new purchase.

Owner and photographer of "Gothic Gina"
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

Busfyalltheway
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Busfyalltheway »

mason703 wrote:Most dolls are pretty heavy, and I don't move my dolls unless Im changing outfits or location. You are going to have difficulty placing them IN and taking them OUT of any boxed area lying flat on the ground. Its going to kill your back. If you are going to build some sort of concealment device...make it upright with a hanging hook that attaches to the neck...like a mini-closet. The dolls are 100% easier to move when they are standing up. I personally have no need to hide my dolls. My girlfriend, friends and family think they are cool, love the photography, and understand there is nothing perverted about it.
However I do understand that some people need to hide them, so, just wanted to give some advice for you. Good luck and congrats on your new purchase.

Owner and photographer of "Gothic Gina"
Mason, thanks for your input and also for your amazing pics that inspired me to get my doll.

While I like the idea of the doll being stored upright, the layout of the upstairs of my house doesn't have any room to build a cabinet and every closet is filled with my wife's clothes. Haha. As for the lifting, it isn't a big deal for me, I do power lifting and bodybuilding competitions so 100 pounds from off the ground is cake. That being said, let me pitch this at you for helping others. With this being a doll specific case, my plan was to have the lid open differently than what you would expect. Also, the wall of the box facing out would come up with the lid. The doll would actually be on wheels and could slide out of the box, completely free from the walls of the box making it easier to pick up and put away. I'm waiting for a day off and I'll post the design pics.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

As a carpenter I understand what you are planning and I love built-ins. That will be a fine storage solution and can be used in the future for whenever or whomever needs it for whatever !

NOTE: For those needing to place a doll into or remove from a top accessed box, place the doll on a sheet then bring the side up to meet each other and roll down together to the doll. Now you have a long handle if you will and the doll is encased in the sheet like a hammock. Pick up the entire thing from the roll that will act as a handle with your hands. It is surprising how much easier the doll can be moved, lifted and lowered like this. You can place and remove the doll safely with little effort.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

Sounds great
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

Busfyalltheway
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Busfyalltheway »

Hello everybody!

Thought I'd take a second to update you on my progress on this project. After a bunch of different designs, I settled on this one. Going to post pics as I go so you can see it come together. Decided to make it out of 3/4 inch pine plywood. What you see in these pics is the main box as well as the top locking shelf.
Attachments
20180302_160001.jpg
20180302_160001.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 2847 times
20180302_160011.jpg
20180302_160011.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 2847 times

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Busfyalltheway wrote:Hello everybody!

Thought I'd take a second to update you on my progress on this project. After a bunch of different designs, I settled on this one. Going to post pics as I go so you can see it come together. Decided to make it out of 3/4 inch pine plywood. What you see in these pics is the main box as well as the top locking shelf.
Cant wait to see the results
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Busfyalltheway wrote:Sweet, restrictions have been lifted! Can post pics to give you all an idea of what I'm planning. Hidden in plain sight for when family comes to visit.
This is nearly perfect
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

Busfyalltheway
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Busfyalltheway »

mandingo wrote:
Busfyalltheway wrote:Sweet, restrictions have been lifted! Can post pics to give you all an idea of what I'm planning. Hidden in plain sight for when family comes to visit.
This is nearly perfect
Thanks Mandingo. I appreciate it. Finally had another day off, so another update. I hope to finish today. Got the doll drawer installed. Pics show u where this project is heading. Now I just need to install the top lid and doll drawer lid, locks and trim to hide the locks.
Attachments
20180307_121632.jpg
20180307_121632.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 2696 times
20180307_121617.jpg
20180307_121617.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 2696 times

Busfyalltheway
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Busfyalltheway »

Alright, took longer than I thought, but the case is now fully functional. I added upside down caster wheels under the doll drawer so it moves smoothly under the pressure of the doll. Locks are in place on the top compartment as well as the doll door. Going to put a coat of stain on before bed. Tomorrow I'll install the trim pieces that will finish the woodworking portion. Last part will to be attaching the seat cushion to the top. Got an email from passion dolls yesterday that my doll should be completed by next week. Can not wait! I'll post pics of the final product as soon as I'm finished.
Attachments
20180308_000831.jpg
20180308_000831.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 2649 times
20180308_000818.jpg
20180308_000818.jpg (2.46 MiB) Viewed 2649 times

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Nice work. Can't help but think that you should have used a piece of Birch cabinet grade (2 finish sanded sides) plywood for the front. Otherwise it has turned out well.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

INFORMATIONS