www.passiondolls.com

Probably a dumb question

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Gomer

Probably a dumb question

Post by Gomer »

Probably a dumb question but do the dolls have tongues, and do they ship from the us, i don't really wanna deal with customs, also how soft are they, are they squishy or more firm?

hentai_11

Re: Probably a dumb question

Post by hentai_11 »

Gomer wrote:Probably a dumb question but do the dolls have tongues, and do they ship from the us, i don't really wanna deal with customs, also how soft are they, are they squishy or more firm?
There are no dumb questions. :wink:

There are dolls without a tongue, there are extra tongues you can use with these tongueless dolls and there are even dolls with tongues. So it's your choice.
If you use an US based vendor, than you shouldn't have any troubles with customs. I choosed a german based vendor for the very same reason. Since you posted this in the Passion Dolls forum, you probably want to use them. I don't know how they handle the custom part. (I use german vendors ...) But if you don't like how passion dolls handels customs, you can still choose another vendor. So it's your choice.
Softness depends on the doll modell. You can have soft or firm dolls. So it's your choice.

Gomer

Post by Gomer »

Does anyone from the us who has bought from passion dolls know how they handle customs, or had any problems, also know how much are the custom fees are if any?

MuseMaiMKR
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MuseMaiMKR »

Gomer wrote:Does anyone from the us who has bought from passion dolls know how they handle customs, or had any problems, also know how much are the custom fees are if any?
I ordered two dolls from Passion Dolls about 5 months ago. I have no complaints about the manufacture process or the shipping process from Passion Dolls. They do a great job keeping in contact with you throughout the whole process. There were no Customs fees and no problems with both of my dolls going through Customs. I recommend working with Passion Dolls if you find a doll from their website that you like! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask in this thread.

Hope this helps you out.

Very Respectfully,

Muse

INFORMATIONS