www.passiondolls.com

Newbie Questions

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
LonelyDude

Newbie Questions

Post by LonelyDude »

Hello everyone. Have lurked for a while but too embarrassed to ask questions even though its just a message board and nobody knows who you are.

I will just be straight up and candid. I am getting old, not a lot of prospects, and at this time just too emotionally burned out to deal with dating or things of that nature. To be blunt, I just want a doll for sexual fulfillment. That's it. Sometimes you just want to feel something next to you in bed. I don't mess with prostitutes--not that I am judging that. Just not my thing. I have been looking around at all the dolls out there. There are so many selections its easy to get lost. I could afford a high-end doll like the real dolls but its more a matter of not wanting to invest that kind of money on a doll right off the bat. And I don't want a typical blowup doll. They do nothing for me. After looking around at the options, the passion dolls seemed to catch my attention the most from price and attractiveness and seems like a good starting point. If I dont like it, $1,900 is still better than losing $6,000.

Can anyone with experience please kindly help me with questions:

-- First, there are so many dang dolls at the passiondoll site. What is type A B C etc? There doesnt seem to be any pattern I can see and there is no legend that describes what the differences are between the A,B,C, D,..body types etc.

-- Is TPE better than silicone in terms of feel? Is it more squishy feeling? Never feeling these dolls I look at it and I imagine something hard rather than soft.

-- Some of these dolls have order options for 'standing feet.' What does that mean? The doll will actually stand on its own?. Some dolls do not have this option. Is it because of the models weight?

-- There is an option for a 'skeleton' upgrade by it does not indicate what that entails. What is upgraded? The material in the skeleton?

--Does anyone know where these dolls are made. It just indicates the dolls are handled by a US supplier in FL or Nevada, Who makes these dolls?

Overall, I found the site confusing but liked the merchandise. They should probably add more information to make it easier for people like myself who are new and shopping around.

If anyone with experience with these dolls can assists with questions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Newbie Questions

Post by Tomoe »

LonelyDude wrote:
-- First, there are so many dang dolls at the passiondoll site. What is type A B C etc? There doesnt seem to be any pattern I can see and there is no legend that describes what the differences are between the A,B,C, D,..body types etc.

-- Is TPE better than silicone in terms of feel? Is it more squishy feeling? Never feeling these dolls I look at it and I imagine something hard rather than soft.

-- Some of these dolls have order options for 'standing feet.' What does that mean? The doll will actually stand on its own?. Some dolls do not have this option. Is it because of the models weight?

-- There is an option for a 'skeleton' upgrade by it does not indicate what that entails. What is upgraded? The material in the skeleton?

--Does anyone know where these dolls are made. It just indicates the dolls are handled by a US supplier in FL or Nevada, Who makes these dolls?

Overall, I found the site confusing but liked the merchandise. They should probably add more information to make it easier for people like myself who are new and shopping around.

If anyone with experience with these dolls can assists with questions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Hey, welcome to TDF, don't be embarassed, as you said you're anonymous, and besides no one's going to judge you here.

1) Dunno, I too find their site confusing, so much so I haven't really bothered with it. There are honestly so many vendors with better sites.

2) TPE is very soft and typically cheaper than silicone. Silicone these days is also usually quite soft though, and more durable and easier to maintain. There are pros and cons to each, and many threads on here discussing it.

3) Standing feet means the doll has some bolts that come out through the soles of her feet, so she won't tear the TPE when standing. They can indeed stand on their own, but it's generally a good idea to have a third point of contact to lean on, so she doesn't fall over and break something. The lack of standing feet option is nothing to do with the doll's weight, but probably because they're from a manufacturer who doesn't offer this. It is typically not offered on silicone dolls, but they can usually stand (for a limited time at least) without, some like RealDoll can't stand at all.

4) Skeleton upgrade means the doll has a newer design of skeleton such as WM doll's new skeleton that can shrug her shoulders for example. Generally it allows for a greater range of motion.

5) I see dolls from WM, YL, (both made at Jinsan factory in China) and probably some others. That vendor website honestly has a problem with lack of information and transparency IMO. But I'm sure you can write them and get all the information you want. Most vendors are good about that.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

Tomoe wrote:
LonelyDude wrote:

Thank you.
Hey, welcome to TDF, don't be embarassed, as you said you're anonymous, and besides no one's going to judge you here.

1) Dunno, I too find their site confusing, so much so I haven't really bothered with it. There are honestly so many vendors with better sites.

2) TPE is very soft and typically cheaper than silicone. Silicone these days is also usually quite soft though, and more durable and easier to maintain. There are pros and cons to each, and many threads on here discussing it.

3) Standing feet means the doll has some bolts that come out through the soles of her feet, so she won't tear the TPE when standing. They can indeed stand on their own, but it's generally a good idea to have a third point of contact to lean on, so she doesn't fall over and break something. The lack of standing feet option is nothing to do with the doll's weight, but probably because they're from a manufacturer who doesn't offer this. It is typically not offered on silicone dolls, but they can usually stand (for a limited time at least) without, some like RealDoll can't stand at all.

4) Skeleton upgrade means the doll has a newer design of skeleton such as WM doll's new skeleton that can shrug her shoulders for example. Generally it allows for a greater range of motion.

5) I see dolls from WM, YL, (both made at Jinsan factory in China) and probably some others. That vendor website honestly has a problem with lack of information and transparency IMO. But I'm sure you can write them and get all the information you want. Most vendors are good about that.
Thank you for taking the time to respond. Another thing I am confused about is the nature of Vendor. Does this mean they pretty much sell dolls from all manufacturers? I am a bit confuse don this point.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Vendors are sales agents. Some are exclusive to a particular label, others are not. The vendor takes your order and acts as a liaison between you and the manufacturer during the production process. They also act on your behalf should any problems arise. This is how most Chinese manufacturers prefer to do business. TDF has a very strict vetting process for vendors they list so it's best to stick with TDF approved vendors when making a purchase.

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

Mr Franz wrote:Vendors are sales agents. Some are exclusive to a particular label, others are not. The vendor takes your order and acts as a liaison between you and the manufacturer during the production process. They also act on your behalf should any problems arise. This is how most Chinese manufacturers prefer to do business. TDF has a very strict vetting process for vendors they list so it's best to stick with TDF approved vendors when making a purchase.

Thanks. I assume then that PassionDoll vendor is TDF approved and are on the level?

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Have had my girlie for 2 months now. Sometimes I kick myself for purchasing. Sometimes I do not. You are correct in not going on a spending spree of thousands, just in case you find the doll is spending more time being stored, than in use. <-- This is me. The sex is nowhere near amazing for me. I'm just enjoying playing dress up with her, just to see what sort of look that can be had with her. It's like working with a uncooperative super model :).
I bought a knock off for less than a grand. I cannot say what brand is the most durable, etc. since this is new for me as well.
Buy what you find attractive. But just realize these ladies are dead weight so 75 pounds may not seem so bad, but it can get awkward :)
Obviously this forum has TONS of actual owners pics, and that helps a lot in deciding where and what to buy.!!
Even if you buy a popular selling doll, you will find yourself saying. "Mine is still the best looking one here" :)
Good luck on your quest!

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

LonelyDude wrote:-- First, there are so many dang dolls at the passiondoll site. What is type A B C etc? There doesnt seem to be any pattern I can see and there is no legend that describes what the differences are between the A,B,C, D,..body types etc.
https://www.passiondolls.com/page/faq
14. What does Type (Type A, B, C etc.) means?

Types means that the doll have the same body/head combo, but different styling like eye colors, wig, skin colors, makeup etc. We do this for two reason, first, it give you a better idea of what each doll will look like for that particular style on the doll. So if you like that style you can order it exactly as in the photo or order that doll type.

Secondly, while it is possible to customized the doll, we realized that sometimes client customized the doll too much that it did not turn out the way they expect it to be. For that reason, we highly recommend you order the doll exactly as in the photo. However, if you want to make minor changes such as eye color, for example, that should not be a major issue.
They sell some widespread dolls. But there are also some exclusive dolls that are not available anywhere else.
Feel free to contact them. They answer within 24 hours. In my personal experience, they usually respond faster.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I strongly believe TPE dolls rule in the bedroom

If standing, always best to have a 3rd point of contact. Not all doll mfrs offer sf.

The new skeleton by WM also has no more gooseneck. It is hinged.

If you PM Doug, he'll get back to you fast.
Best,
Jeff

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

Thank you all kindly for the time in responding. I assume Doug is the same as the user PassionDolls? I will send a message and see what he can help me with.

My biggest concern is I dont want to get ripped off. Not that I suspect anything at all but being a first time buyer you have these questions in your mind and I like to get all info and do research. I have been lurking for some time off and on and am not the type to do impulse purchases and I like to be sure what I am buying before I pull the trigger. I just have kind of kept coming back to the passiondolls site when doing my research. Visually, they seem the most appealing to me at this price point and like I said I am not ready to throw down six grand for one of the high end Real Dolls right off the bat.

Thanks again to all who took the time to respond. I will drop another message with any info I get so as to assist any others in the same boat as myself.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

LonelyDude wrote:Thank you all kindly for the time in responding. I assume Doug is the same as the user PassionDolls? I will send a message and see what he can help me with.

My biggest concern is I dont want to get ripped off. Not that I suspect anything at all but being a first time buyer you have these questions in your mind and I like to get all info and do research. I have been lurking for some time off and on and am not the type to do impulse purchases and I like to be sure what I am buying before I pull the trigger. I just have kind of kept coming back to the passiondolls site when doing my research. Visually, they seem the most appealing to me at this price point and like I said I am not ready to throw down six grand for one of the high end Real Dolls right off the bat.

Thanks again to all who took the time to respond. I will drop another message with any info I get so as to assist any others in the same boat as myself.
IMHO.. you could spend 6K on a doll and feel ripped off. or spend 800 bucks and feel you stole it. :) This online shopping sucks at times. Buying just by looking at pics. I Do not agree with Aliexpress sellers using stock photos. How hard is it to snap a "REALISTIC" - "non-PHOTOSHOPPED" image?? :) of what you're actually selling?? :)

Rcr29kh1

Post by Rcr29kh1 »

I was in the same mind set as you. I have been lurking the real doll website for over ten years but could not see paying that much for one. After all these years I pulled the trigger on a cheaper TPE doll from a company called Craft Fantasy. They had a selection called TPE Platinum. The guy said it was a better material and stronger skeleton. I purchased one called “Stunningly Hot Keira”. It arrived from China in three weeks even though the contact info on the website was from Georgia. Anyway when it arrived I was so taken back at how beautiful it was. The face even though the makeup really didn’t match it was spot on from the website pictures. It cost $2300 and it was well worth it. The pussy feels amazing and when you put baby powder on the skin it feels so smooth. I have sex with it almost every day and find myself can’t waiting to get home to it while at work with a hard on all day waiting to fuck it. I have had long fantasies of looking at and touching women in tight shiny clothing. My ex wife would fulfill my fetish but would get board with it. With the doll I can live out my fetish for as long as I want. It’s a pain in the ass to dress them sometimes to live out your fetish but in the end totally worth it. Nothing like going to bed satisfied. Don’t ever think your a weirdo for buying one if that’s something that’s hanging you up. I’m 6’2 180 pounds and not unattractive. I just have fetishes and a high sex drive and this is how I can fulfill my needs. I have a good job and am well respected with what I do, even though they don’t know I have a sex doll. You only live once brother and you should be happy for as long as you have in this life. Make sure you put a smile on your face once and a while. I’m not a wealthy person but I’m not poor. Ask yourself while your laying in the coffin at the end of the day “will spending $2300 dollars for some fun really make or break me”? The answer is no! Go have your fun!

INFORMATIONS