www.passiondolls.com

New 159cm Amber doll

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New 159cm Amber doll

Post by MoviePilot »

PassionDolls wrote:
Mcupplease wrote:Hey BrazBooty,
You have to tell us please, what is doll # 6, bottom right corner in your photo Montage above.
It's this body:

https://www.passiondolls.com/product/bu ... -trinity-a

https://www.passiondolls.com/product/bu ... ll-edith-a

https://www.passiondolls.com/product/el ... l-cammie-a

Looks like the 153cm of JY dolls. Can you confirm?

Could you please provide some ass shots of your 153cm doll? I only found images showing the doll from the front.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

@MoviePilot: Yes it is a JY model.

These are the images I was given if I had more I'll post. Search 153cm on our site and you might get some new 153cm picture. I believed I add another one up.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Jigglybumlover

Post by Jigglybumlover »

The gif of the booty looks nice but I would love to see a nice longer video of that booty jiggle!

Jigglybumlover

Post by Jigglybumlover »

mason703 wrote:I just got this new doll from Passiondolls and I must say, this is the most feel good, sexy ass in the world.
The breasts and legs also feel and look amazing.
She is:
Amber - Type C - 159cm
With light skin tone.
Here are just a few pics to wet your appetite. I will post more high quality pics tomorrow with some very sexy outfits.
So far the softest and best ass of my current collection....after the Fantasia!

Jigglybumlover

Post by Jigglybumlover »

Jigglybumlover wrote:
mason703 wrote:I just got this new doll from Passiondolls and I must say, this is the most feel good, sexy ass in the world.
She is:
Amber - Type C - 159cm
With light skin tone.
Here are just a few pics to wet your appetite. I will post more high quality pics tomorrow with some very sexy outfits.
So far the softest and best
ass of my current collection....after the Fantasia!
I have the new big booty YL 146 doll on order. I shall see how they both compare. It is amazing that it us soo difficult to find booty jiggle vids for most dolls. For 7 out of my growing collection, it has been the booty jiggle video that instantly convinced me to buy! I think sellers can take note of that...

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Jigglybumlover wrote: I have the new big booty YL 146 doll on order. I shall see how they both compare. It is amazing that it us soo difficult to find booty jiggle vids for most dolls. For 7 out of my growing collection, it has been the booty jiggle video that instantly convinced me to buy! I think sellers can take note of that...
I believed you already got our 159cm doll, if you loves the butt, we have another butt doll coming out, but I must say the 159cm is widely popular big butt. Hard to beat even with a new butt doll... by the way I also sell the 146 YL though, just didn't post it yet.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Jigglybumlover

Post by Jigglybumlover »

PassionDolls wrote:
Jigglybumlover wrote: I have the new big booty YL 146 doll on order. I shall see how they both compare. It is amazing that it us soo difficult to find booty jiggle vids for most dolls. For 7 out of my growing collection, it has been the booty jiggle video that instantly convinced me to buy! I think sellers can take note of that...
I believed you already got our 159cm doll, if you loves the butt, we have another butt doll coming out, but I must say the 159cm is widely popular big butt. Hard to beat even with a new butt doll... by the way I also sell the 146 YL though, just didn't post it yet.
Yes! She arrived yesterday in good order. Her was is simply amazing!!!!

Jigglybumlover

Post by Jigglybumlover »

Indeed she has the best ass I've seen yet. Her deep ass crack and delicious jiggle!

nomad216
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by nomad216 »

If this doll had perkier breasts, it'd be perfect and I'd probably buy two.

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

MoviePilot wrote:
PassionDolls wrote:
Mcupplease wrote:Hey BrazBooty,
You have to tell us please, what is doll # 6, bottom right corner in your photo Montage above.
It's this body:

https://www.passiondolls.com/product/bu ... -trinity-a

https://www.passiondolls.com/product/bu ... ll-edith-a

https://www.passiondolls.com/product/el ... l-cammie-a

Looks like the 153cm of JY dolls. Can you confirm?

Could you please provide some ass shots of your 153cm doll? I only found images showing the doll from the front.
Any topless pics of these dolls???

CBM735

Post by CBM735 »

How much for a doll exactly like Holly? Same everything

Lazybike
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Lazybike »

Awesome, awesome ass!!!

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

PassionDolls wrote:
booby17 wrote:Very nice photo's indeed; I like the dolls dressed like this! She also has a beautyfull face but I can't find it on the website of Passiondolls; is it a special order? And did you order the standing option?

Best regards
This is a special order. If you want this doll contact us:

just wow, after much research i am almost surprised only now did i come across this post, i think this is exactly what i've been looking for, my favourite up to now was 6ye 165n, but this one at least to my tastes is even better, humongous round floppy boobs on a perfect thick body. One question if I may, I am obsessed with boob play and was impressed with gel implants i saw on a few videos by WM producer and I've checked your website and it seems you don't offer this option. Is there a way to have that option and would you recommend it? For me the boobs are the most important part and they have to be as soft and floppy as possible. Thanks in advance.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

CBM735

Post by CBM735 »

She is:
Amber - Type C - 159cm
With light skin tone.
Are we ever going to see some playtime?

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

That 159 body is superb.. Great pics Mason!

INFORMATIONS