www.passiondolls.com

She hulk Michele 160. Body builder doll

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

She hulk Michele 160. Body builder doll

Post by Sofia dolll »

Has anyone thought of buying a Michele 160 body builder doll from passion doll and making her head and skin green (stain it or dye it) Toss on a green wig and voila have your way with your very own she hulk? Or just take some amazing pictures of.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: She hulk Michele 160. Body builder doll

Post by Samuel_78 »

Yes and no.
If you look at the first page announcing PD's 160 muscle doll you'll see I posted a cover for the Sensational She-Hulk. Then I asked if she came with the green skin and wig. How ever she does seem a little short for the roll in my mind which is a strike against getting one.
AS for green skin you may want to look at lilbitlonely's post in the thread "Has anyone successfully painted an entire TPE doll?" Lil took blue food coloring to a TPE doll and made Chrissy into Smurfette. So Cheep green skin could be done. Just be ready to reapply after washings.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Thanks for the mention Samuel_78. That thread got buried so quickly, I wasn't sure how many people actually saw it.

Sofia dolll - Here is a link to the thread, to save you the search, if you're interested.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=98514
If you do make a she-Hulk, be sure to post some images for the rest of us to enjoy.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

How could it look like?

Original Photo:
Click for better resolution

After using GIMP:
Click for better resolution

Hm, the wig doesn't match a She Hulk.
Sorry, I don't have a better she hulk pose.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Very sexy she hulk

INFORMATIONS