dollto-china.com

Great experience!

Formerly conducting business as Doll To. Please note that Doll To China is now a Chinese based forum instead of USA based.
venus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Great experience!

Post by venus »

QQ视频20190629164947.mp4
(20.77 MiB) Downloaded 1381 times
Hi everyone. On June 22 I ordered a Piper Phoebe 130 C cup with Kimi at Doll to China. Received an immediate confirmation email from Kimi. I was worried about customs, related those concerns to Kimi and was reassured than I would have no problems. On July 2nd I received an email telling me the doll was ready for shipment. Enclosed photo's and video of the doll. Tracking number was supplied and delivery date set for July 10. Email from Fedx this morning (July 8th) saying today was delivery day. 11:30 am doll delivered in great shape, box unopened at customs or by Fedx. An absolutely wonderful experience with Kimi at Doll to China. Highly recommend them and would buy another doll from them when ready. The quality of Phoebe is first rate and the TPE is almost order free and super soft. I'll try to post photos in the future. Thanks again Kimi, well done!

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Great experience!

Post by Rock13 »

Thanks for posting this! Glad you had such a hassle-free experience and it's good to know that DtC and Kimi appear to be on top of it all. BTW, I was unable to open the video with QT so please share pics as soon as you're willing and able.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Moved to Doll To section :)

Doll To China
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Doll To China »

Hey venus,

Thanks again for purchasing from us, it's a great pleasure doing business with you too! :multi: :multi: :multi:

Kimi.
Official Website: https://dollto-china.com
Get in touch: kimi@dolltochina.com

INFORMATIONS