Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

BT3 Star 2014

Reviews on Abyss/RealDoll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
IVGavordny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

BT3 Star 2014

Post by IVGavordny »

And she's here - Seren - Original topic: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 37&t=52587

Well, she showed up a day early. I had the packages delivered to the local FedEx office so I could pick them up after work. That was probably the longest ride home I've had in awhile.

So what's in the box?

Aha!

First Look

A face emerges.

Boobies!

A quick bath to get rid of the shipping schmutz.

Dusting

Let me get my face on!

That's better...

Ilya Vladomirovich Gavordny ...but you can call me Ilya
*Gentleman Pervert*
Doll Album
Doll Harem Album
My Pinsex Album
My Tumblr

IVGavordny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: And she's here - Seren

Post by IVGavordny »

OK, here it is.
Heating
From the my first posting, I was concerned about her body temperature, and getting it up to something tolerable. I think I have found a workable set-up.
Based on some reading here, I elected to get an electric bed pad warmer from Sears (on sale). I got a Twin Size, which turns out to be just the right size to tent over her. I put her on a cushion, then tented the bed pad over her and then covered that with a mylar space blanket. I may try a mylar blanket underneath her, but that may not be necessary. The elastic on the bed pad edge lets it "seal" over that cushion just right. If I leave it on overnight (the pad has a 10 hr timer) on high the internal temperature reaches about 100 deg F. I measured that by a temperature probe. I also put the probe into the empty vaginal cavity, and it showed a temperature of about 89 deg F.

For the non-removable anal cavity, I used a USB-powered onahole warmer (God bless the Japanese). This has an overheat protection in it, and reaches a temperature of about 100 deg F in an hour. I used a Li-ion battery pack (designed to recharge tablets and phones) to keep the tripping hazard down to a minimum. There's a photo here in my Harem album. I didn't post it here since it shows a penis-like object inserted into her rectum, which may be taken for a sexually explicit photo of a vibrator....

For the vaginal insert, I used another onahole warmer.

For the oral insert, I used a grocery store insulated bag and a heating pad to bring it up to temperature. I also used that to heat up the lubricants I was going to use.

Once I got her close to "operating temperature" I put the inserts in place, and plugged both warmers into the USB battery box until I was ready.

The Doll Experience
I'm going to honest - I didn't manage to 'consummate' my relationship with Seren this weekend, but not for lack of trying. I chalk it up to a couple of things - trying to figure out the logistics of having sex with her (mentally, I'm referring to her as My Hot Quadriplegic Girlfriend), and strangely enough, performance anxiety. I'm old enough that "lapses of attention" can cause a "reset", which can be an issue when you're trying to figure out what goes where and how. So that could be a bit frustrating, which doesn't help matters any. Plus her hair kept falling off, which can be a turn-off right there. :razz:

Her weight wasn't a big issue, either in moving her or trying to position her for sex. The "princess carry" seems to work best, with the hands in her lap. I figured out to be careful where her hands go (and still got two finger pokes). I experimented with a couple of positions and settings, and think I have a clue as to how to proceed this weekend. (I'd suggest somebody do a Doll Kama Sutra)

I got her with a "tight" skeleton, and she makes considerable noise when adjusted. I'm figuring out the limits of her adjustment. I'd put "adjustable tension skeleton" on my RealDoll/BoyToy wish list (press a button under the skin to release the knee or elbow joint, release the button to lock in place).

Once I got her heated up, she felt really nice. Once you coat the skin with body powder, it feels really good.

The anal and vaginal cavities both felt good, though a couple of times I "missed" the vaginal insert and went into the cavity instead. Ooops. The fixed anal cavity means cleaning will be a bit of a bother. I'm thinking of buying an enema set to handle that chore efficiently.

The oral cavity didn't seem that functional for sex, which jibes with other comments here. The lower jaw kept interfering. I also didn't realize at first the tongue was removable. I've experimented with putting a "Real Deep Throat" toy (God bless the Japanese) in its place. Here's a comparison to the oral insert. It fits into her mouth and throat with only a slight "pouting of the lips".
A closer look.

Which unfortunately makes her look like one of these.
Waterbear for the win, yo.

Closer Inspection
From using my doll over the weekend, I found the following:
- The left upper eyelash came off immediately, and the lower left and upper right were coming off. I looked up that problem in the posts and used silicone windshield adhesive to re-glue the lashes. It works, but takes awhile to set up, so I used a tube of thread locker wrapped in wax paper to hold things in place while it cured. It worked, but I realized afterward that I had the left upper on wrong and will have to do it again.

- I have two finger pokes, both on the pinkies: one on the left tip, and one on the right pinky at the base of the finger. I ordered the Sil-poxy since I wanted the faster cure time. And yes, that is a bandage on her left owwie - I didn't want the tear to get worse until I had a chance to fix it.

- The fingernail "polish" on the right thumb either didn't cover or came off. I may need to ask Phoenix for a vial of the color to do a repaint.

-There are a few divots on the undersides of her arms, and some very minor seams on her. Nothing really noticeable.

Final Parting Shot
Well, no "choir of angels" nor "best sex I ever had." Mostly it was..frustrating. There. I said it. But I'm not about to pack her up and put her on Ebay yet. I've got her on her tripod stand (which is what I paid for with the 15% off sale). She's got her wig on and not much else. And I find that every time I pass by her, I grab her tits or her ass. Or even give her a hug.

I've chalked most of the problems up to discovering the logistics of how things should work, and I think we made progress on that. We'll see how things go this weekend. And I still got that bondage tape to use.
*Gentleman Pervert*
Doll Album
Doll Harem Album
My Pinsex Album
My Tumblr

IVGavordny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by IVGavordny »

So...how's things been going? Better.

I've got space for her in a closet, but since I don't have to worry about uninvited visitors, she spends most of her time on a BoyToy/RealDoll tripod in my bedroom.

I find myself grabbing her tits or ass when I go by most days.

Sex: With practice, I've gotten better at getting "Tab A into Slot B." It took a few "dates" to get things going smoothly, but we're there. Something I've found useful is this spreader and cuff set. It helps keep her braced, and scratches that particular itch I have. 8) There's some photos of it in application in my Harem album.

Tears: She's accumulated a few more tears - more on her hands, and two on the bottom of her feet. The SilPoxy stuff mentioned in the Repair thread really works wonders, and in my opinion the faster cure time is worth it.

Clothing: I've found that the best clothes are those that fit through stretchiness, rather than a specific size, given that the proportions of the BoyToys are not natural. The best fitting I've found so far are white bodysuit and black fishnet bodystocking.

Image Image

No pictures of the bodystocking yet. I bought some hairbands to hide the wig seam, and to help control her hair. I've also started using some pins to "stake" her wig to her scalp, as nothing spoils the mood like having a wig flop into your lap while doing the deed.

Funny story: A couple of weeks back, we had some bad storms roll through at night, and I was preparing for the potential of tornadoes. I had problems finding space for her in my storm shelter, so I decided that the second best place for her was in my car, which was in my basement/garage. So far, so good. Spent a rather hectic night getting spooked by the weather radio, but by morning everything had blown through. I ended up leaving her down there overnight. And forgot about her.
They ended up cancelling work because of the tornado threat the next day, so I spent the morning cleaning up, and decided to go run some errands. And nearly had a heart attack when I opened the car door and saw and unidentified bare leg in the passenger seat!
*Gentleman Pervert*
Doll Album
Doll Harem Album
My Pinsex Album
My Tumblr

IVGavordny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by IVGavordny »

Alright, took some quick images of her in her black bodystocking.

More in my Harem gallery linked below.
*Gentleman Pervert*
Doll Album
Doll Harem Album
My Pinsex Album
My Tumblr

INFORMATIONS