sexyrealsexdolls.com

Review 80cm Doll - Custom Made, Quality, Interesting Event

Reviews on JM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Review 80cm Doll - Custom Made, Quality, Interesting Event

Post by LoversJD »

Hello Everyone,

I was very happy with my first purchase beautiful Chloe - 65cm Doll by JM, so i ended up purchasing JM's 80cm doll:

Please see Chloe's Gallery - I put time and effort into presenting the doll:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 11&t=96869
Lilith_Refineedge.png
Lilith_Refineedge.png (10.36 MiB) Viewed 1920 times
Meet Lilith - My new custom made doll by John at JM. John was extremely patient with me throughout this purchase, as my request was the most ambitious so far! I requested that the doll was pale white, had face art, and a specific makeup theme - including frost tinting. I was extremely surprised and grateful that John was willing to do this for me no questions asked! John proved what an amazing artist he is:
Lilith_feathernexttime.png
Lilith_feathernexttime.png (15.1 MiB) Viewed 1920 times
The doll arrived in a very acceptable time frame - I was expecting the order to take allot longer tbd - due to the nature of it.

Okay what I personally liked about the doll:

1. The Doll is very soft - the soft silicon blend that JM is known for really does make a difference.
2. The boobs and stomach are very very soft - this adds more realism and this is standard with JM - NO EXTRA COSTS!?
3. The quality of the build was impressive - The doll can be positioned for photos (or other stuff) easily.
4. The doll is very easy to maintain - the doll is small and light, so just bathing the doll, rubbing alcohol on the doll, and then powdering the doll is a small task.
5. The doll is so cheap when you purchase directly from the JM website - unbelievable compare to some other similar sized dolls.
6. You can get a large amount of clothing and even shoes - this is really a winner for me (I like to take photos of the dolls).
1.jpg
1.jpg (170.22 KiB) Viewed 1920 times
Photo John took for me.

John from JM kept me involved throughout the process, this was so refreshing (I have had issue with communicating with vendors, manufacturers before). First John wanted to know if I was happy with the skin colour, then John asked me if I was happy with the face art ( I requested a change and it was done promptly), then John asked if I was happy with the new art, and then John even sent me pictures of the doll with different eyes. I seriously would never need to purchase a doll anywhere else (Based on my own experience of coarse).

Payment
I was having an issue with Paypal and I told John. John still trusted me to pay him and sent the doll anyway!

Interesting

John explained to me that he sent out another 80cm doll just before Chinese new year to the UK. The doll was held up by customs (UK for you) and the customer didn't understand why and got frustrated that he couldn't get in contact with JM over the holiday. John apologised and provided the customer with a refund.
John asked me if it was alright for me to receive that parcel with my own parcel and keep it safe - I agreed. John from JM really is a nice guy and he is full of trust. It is a shame that the UK customer was not more understanding, but there you go. The doll will be up for sale on the forum soon I think.

Conclusion
Overall this transaction was flawless and it's hard to find service like this anywhere.

If you have made it this far, then please check out Lilith's thread too:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 11&t=96869
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

INFORMATIONS