sexyrealsexdolls.com

JM142 Lucy Review Part 2

Reviews on JM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

JM142 Lucy Review Part 2

Post by Knightshift »

Welcome to JM142 Lucy review part 2:

This is just like Christmas… a box full of parts with no instructions! So on behalf of JMDoll, I would like to inform you that there will be ”Some Assembly Required.”
212.jpg
212.jpg (141.07 KiB) Viewed 1733 times
Fortunately, JMDoll is kind enough to provide you with all the necessary tools for assembly!
213.jpg
213.jpg (99.29 KiB) Viewed 1733 times
The folks at JMDoll clearly understand that their dolls are sold primarily to MEN! And men use tools dammit! And with tools men know how to build shit! They also understand that if they can figure out how to build a complex, high quality silicone doll with an articulated skeleton inside, then you should at least be able to figure out how to build their simple-ass support stand with a few bolts and a fucking wrench!

See! So simple a 10 year old can do it! (it’s a good thing my neighbor’s kid was home)
214.jpg
214.jpg (127.79 KiB) Viewed 1733 times

This stand is rather impressive. Appears to be 18 gauge stainless steel (I checked it with a magnet). Light yet very strong and it will not rust. The welds are done very well with no sharp edges and the parts fit together without any misaligned holes or poor angles. The nylon wheels roll and swivel very well and the wheel locks work securely. The telescoping upper section requires only light tension on the screws to keep it in place. I would highly recommend this stand for any doll. JM sells it separately for $185 USD or… you can use your man skills and some tools and build one yourself for less!

OK, now let’s see what accessories she comes with…
“SHOW US THE FUCKING DOLL ALREADY!!!”
Patience my friends, we’re almost there!

I ordered 1 wig and the Leopard print bikini. But that’s not what I received…
“Tell him what he won Johnny!”
“Sure thing Bob! He gets 2 wigs, one long and one short, the bikini with a matching skirt AND the denim shorts with the gray JM logo tank top!”
221.jpg
221.jpg (182.32 KiB) Viewed 1733 times
“Wow! That’s a lot of clothes Johnny”
“But wait Bob, that’s not all! He also receives the Butterfly thong panties just for being today’s contestant!” (Audience applause)
222.jpg
222.jpg (120.98 KiB) Viewed 1733 times
“THE DOLL DAMMIT!!! SHOW US THE DOLL!!
OK, OK! No need to get hostile! Here she is…

This is the head with the removable tongue in place. The makeup is subtle and attractive. Eyebrows and lower lashes are painted on but are very realistic in appearance. Her eyes are the dark green with brown on the reverse side of the eyeball. JM asked me at the time of the order what I wanted for the 2nd color.
223.jpg
223.jpg (73.7 KiB) Viewed 1733 times
And here’s the head with the tongue removed…
224.jpg
224.jpg (85.79 KiB) Viewed 1733 times
And speaking of the tongue, I hate to say it, but it looks more like what the police found in the bushes during the John Wayne Bobbit affair! If you don’t know who John Wayne Bobbit is I suggest you look him up. After reading about his crazy ordeal, I’m quite certain you’ll be even more convinced that dolls are good and women are irrational, knife-wielding, penis-severing, psycho freaks!
225.jpg
225.jpg (152.04 KiB) Viewed 1733 times
So if any of you should ever feel compelled to dress up as John Wayne Bobbit for Halloween, let me know, I have the perfect costume prop for you!

If you’re in decent shape, 55 pounds of silicone sexiness is not difficult lift and carry…
301.jpg
301.jpg (200.1 KiB) Viewed 1733 times
Let’s get a closer look at that knee injury. The silicone is not punctured. I tried to massage it out a bit but it looks pretty well set. A bit of a disappointment but what am going to do, send her back? No. She’ll live with it. I’ve seen similar indented scars on real people.
302.jpg
302.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 1733 times
End of Review part 2
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

INFORMATIONS