sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 145 2018 , Face #1

Reviews on Sanhui Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Sanhui 145 2018 , Face #1

Post by Metricnut »

I ordered directly from Sanhui. I emailed Coco&KK and got a deal as a TDF member.

I ordered:
145 cm body w/ large breast. (D cup)
Face #1, and an additional #2 head, both heads with movable eyes and textured skin to match the body.
Fair skin or white
Textured skin
Standing feet
Jiggly boobs and medium soft butt
Vagina and areola pigmentation (pink)

From date of order to date of delivery was crazy fast at 11 days.

The package arrived in good condition. You can see some pictures sent from the factory as well as unpacking pictures here:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 61&t=96621

I have had her for 11 days now so we are still in our honeymoon period.

All her joints seem set to a good tension. The feel is superior to the other doll I have, you can feel the quality of the Sanhui.

The smell of a new Sanhui silicon doll is really really low compared to TPE. After a couple of washings I have to press my nose to the skin to pick up any sent at all.

My doll came in at 56.6 pounds ( 25.7 kg) very close to the claimed weight on the Sanhui website.

The Jiggly boobs are great, they feel really nice and they have enough "give" to conform to a bra a little like real breast do. I can use a push up bra and press the breast toward each other. Can't do that with my TPE gal.

Silicon feel vs. TPE feel has been discussed at length on this forum. I like the firm feel of my Sanhui. Her head feels like it has a skull, Her arms and legs feel like a tone dancer flexing those muscles. Mine has the medium soft butt that is fantastic. That being said I also like the soft squishy feel of my TPE doll. I can't decide if I like one over the other. It's a tie.

Both my dolls are 145 cm tall and finding clothes that fit and also look the way I want is a challenge. Some size 0 or XS women size clothes fit, and others are to big. And the larger of the "girl" size clothes are often a little to "young" looking for my taste. More of an observation than a complaint. I will need to learn to alter some of her clothes to fit just so.

If I have any cons to bring up it is that the scale of the head to the body seems just the slightest bit off. (small head) And the Torso seems just slightly to short relative to the leg length. I don't know if this is anything more than my preferences shining through or if the scale of the doll is actually outside of human "average" ratios. It is a minor issue for me. As you can see from the pictures below she looks wonderful.

My overall grade for the Sanhui doll is Five out of Five Stars. Sanhui is a great value. I would highly recommend Sanhui.

See the photos below. One of them shows her little hands. I complain about the scale of heads and torsos but I really like her feminine little hands, even if they are relatively small in scale. The pics are with head #1. Her name is Alicia.
Alicia 1.JPG
Alicia 1.JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 2841 times
Alicia 2.JPG
Alicia 2.JPG (1.45 MiB) Viewed 2841 times
Alicia 3.JPG
Alicia 3.JPG (2.91 MiB) Viewed 2841 times
Alicia 4.JPG
Alicia 4.JPG (1.32 MiB) Viewed 2841 times
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

INFORMATIONS