sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 145cm

Reviews on Sanhui Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sanhui 145cm

Post by Frost »

This is my review of the Sanhui 145cm with Honoka & Sakura heads. It is a bit long, so there are no pictures included.

Softness

The silicone material of the Sanhui 145 is very appealing. It is very soft, and fleshy like. The textured skin option comes with it standard. I have mixed feelings about this. The texture adds a sort of “porous” feeling to the skin. To me, this texture feels the same as when rubbing the skin of a TPE doll. I do not really like this feeling. It is more of a rubber/elastic feel to me, and takes away from the realism. Powdering helps hide this, but once the powder starts to fade or get rubbed away, it starts to show again.

Score: 8/10

Joints

The joints of the 145cm are questionable. While the flexibility is good, the stiffness of the joints does not seem to last long. The knee joints are not very tight; they tend to cause problems when moving the doll while standing. The right wrist is now almost completely loose. Her hand will not stay sideways anymore (falls back down). The elbow joints could use a bit more flexibility. The lower arm does not quite extend towards the shoulders as much as I would have liked.

Score: 6/10

Vagina

The vagina of this doll is incredible. The inside texture makes for a very realistic feeling, when properly lubed. The labia, and the pigmentation, have so far withstood use, cleaning, and drying. The labia is very realistic and great to look at or feel up.

Score: 9/10

Anus

The anal cavity is well textured like the vagina. The entrance can be somewhat tricky, due to being quite small. At times I find myself constantly falling out. The anal entrance is very well protected by silicone; about an inch deep into the entry, before the actual cavity & texture begins. I did notice a small tear after a few uses, but very minor and easy to patch.

Score: 8/10

Fingers

The fingers are a mixed bag. Most of them have been able to withstand my uses and posing. Two of them, however, have not. The left pinky & the left ring finger have collapsed in a sense. At first they appeared like they had a finger poke. After examination, there appeared to be no hole. However, the substance of the inside was gone, almost like a balloon popped. Both fingers now have a very thin skin, a gap, and then the wire. So when squeezing them, it feels like an elastic towel rubbing against a thin piece of wire.

Score: 4/10

Honoka Head

The Honoka head is incredibly beautiful. She has the perfect innocent look all day long. Just about any wig works for her, and her eyes have mechanical movement. Her mouth is not very useful, as it is closed. I truly enjoy using the Honoka face for most of my time spent with this doll.

Score: 9.5/10

Sakura Head

The Sakura head has all the functions of a proper head, except one major flaw. The eyes are cheap plastic with a piece of foam sheeting folded behind it. There is no cotton, like a TPE doll, behind the eye. This folded sheet does not hold the eye outwards or in a set position. I was shocked by this design. Any sudden movement will change the eye position. If I move the eyes around several times, the sheet will move, and the eye will go inwards and sideways.

As for the mouth, it is open, with a removable tongue, as well as oral usage. The oral usage I have not been able to use successfully as of yet. The hole is a bit tight, but the main problem I seem to have is not being able to keep my head inside. After a short period, it will slide out sideways every time. The penetration also causes the eyes to move, and change her look from hot too weird. Even as pretty as this face is, I have not made much use of it thus far.

Score: 7/10

Companionship

This doll is truly amazing. She makes the room fill with light & joy. Her presence is obvious, and powerful. Whenever I see her, I think to myself “is she really here?”

Score 10/10

Gel Implants

I had the breast & stomach implants, as well as the soft butt option. I am not certain that the soft butt option is an implant, however, it is selected in the same Gel Implants drop down during purchase. The breasts feel incredible. They are perky, squishy, and extremely jiggly. The stomach is a bit softer than I was expecting. However, it still feels rather nice. The butt is soft, but not as soft as I would have liked. It is fun to smack though, and watch it bounce around.

Score: 9/10

Conclusion

The Sanhui 145cm is a great doll, with a few flaws. I think the size is just right. The skin feels great, and so do her cavities. The Sakura head definitely could use the same mechanical eyes as Honoka, or at least a proper piece of material to hold the eyes in the position you set them in. Overall, I would highly recommend a Sanhui to anyone interested in an affordable silicone doll. The experience is well worth it. However, do be aware that it has flaws like any other doll.

That is all I have for you today, I hope you enjoyed the review^^

INFORMATIONS