sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 92cm 2016

Reviews on Sanhui Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Sanhui 92cm 2016

Post by Knightshift »

Greetings all.
I’ve had my new Sanhui 92cm for a couple days now and let me just say that I’ve had the opportunity to thoroughly inspect and “test drive” her!
So here it is, my first doll review. I’m pleased to bring you my full report of the Sanhui 92cm.
She arrived FedEx one day ahead of the quoted delivery date. Total time from order placed to delivery - 9 days! Coco and KK at Sanhui were courteous and professional every step of the way with very good follow up communication regarding payment receipt, shipping, tracking and final delivery.
Ok, let’s get to the goods! Her box was what one should expect: Sturdy, adequately sealed, discrete and undamaged. Though not identified, based on the box labeling it was fairly obvious which end was “up”.
I proceeded to carefully open the box with a small box cutter. Under the lid was a reinforcing layer of cardboard proving that Sanhui is smarter than you are by making sure you don’t accidentally cut too deep when opening the box and ruin the lovely little work of art contained within!
121.jpg
121.jpg (473.22 KiB) Viewed 4134 times
Under the idiot proof layer, you will find Sanhui’s doll owner manual. There’s a reason it’s the first thing you will see upon opening… they want you to read it before you put your grubby mitts all over her delicate body!
122.jpg
122.jpg (426.66 KiB) Viewed 4134 times
If you are actually able to sate you uncontrollable lust for just 10 minutes longer and actually read the manual, you will find a few typos and translation errors but hey, cut ‘em some slack for cripe’s sake!
Alright, time to discover how our Chinese friends are able to pack two trash cans full of packing foam into a 33”x10”x8” box! (Amazing!)
Lift up the first layer of foam and you will discover the sealed accessories bag and a wig. I took these out to open and explore later.
123.jpg
123.jpg (483.58 KiB) Viewed 4134 times
Next was the Doll’s head, carefully wrapped and nestled between the legs. I unwound the foam and was greeted by Sanhui’s amazing Anime doll head with closed eyes and open mouth. She looked like she was sleeping, must have been the jet lag!
124.jpg
124.jpg (476.31 KiB) Viewed 4134 times
Now the fun part! I gently lifted the mummy-wrapped body from the box and was impressed by the weight of such a small doll, clearly some substantial construction going on here.
125.jpg
125.jpg (219.34 KiB) Viewed 4134 times

Like a physician carefully removing bandages from a burn victim, I painstakingly worked my way to reveal one of the natural world’s most stunning examples of what mankind can achieve to satisfy one of his most basic needs! (that’s gotta be the longest sentence I’ve ever typed)
126.jpg
126.jpg (243.21 KiB) Viewed 4134 times
Ladies and gentleman, the sheer quality and attention to detail of the sculpting on this doll is, in my opinion, highly underrated! She does have visible seam lines, but they are very faint and very well trimmed. Unless you plan on some serious nude photography, I don’t think most people would find them distracting.
130.jpg
130.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 4134 times
131.jpg
131.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 4134 times
I took a close-up of the hand, which is a clear testament to my observation of her sculpting and molding quality. The pink tinted silicone fingernails are nothing short of amazing, not to mention the natural looking wrinkles of the finger joints.
127.jpg
127.jpg (199.35 KiB) Viewed 4134 times
Her shoulder blades, collar bones, curvature of the spine, back dimples, knees, ankles, toes and of course, her lady parts, are amazingly life-like for a doll of this scale and price point. (She even has tiny little pucker lines around her cute little anus!)
Alright, that’s it! All this detailed description of her attributes is forcing me to go conduct some more “research” and verify that my report is accurate!

(An hour later) Ok, that’s over with. Yep, make no mistake, she’s a very sexy and accommodating little hottie! More on that in a bit.

So, upon examining her accessories, I was pleased to discover an extra wig (brunette with red tip highlights) that I did not expect. Thank you Sanhui! She comes with a small tube of silicone adhesive, an orifice heating device and two outfits. The white silk nightie fit OK but the purple bra and both pairs of panties are sized for a larger doll of at least 100 to 110cm. Something tells me however that she will have very little need of clothing for a while!
128.jpg
128.jpg (421.19 KiB) Viewed 4134 times
Now, the question you’ve all been waiting for me to answer…
Can she _ _ _K?

No, she can’t COOK.
But that’s alright, because she’s equipped with a rockin’ little body that was built for sex!
I decided from the beginning that my first doll would be a fantasy character to indulge a long-time fantasy of mine of having a sexual encounter with a lovely elf or faerie. I wanted oral ability, so Sanhui’s 92cm with the Animae face fit the bill nicely.

I bathed her in a Black Orchid and Juniper Oil scented bodywash called “Sheer Twilight" by the brand Caress. Guys, this stuff is awesome. You can find it at just about anywhere. Her hair and body will smell subtly perfumed without using actual perfume. After the bath she was powdered with corn starch using the "sock bag" and makeup brush technique that I learned from some of you fellow doll owners. Now that she had the perfect ethereal fragrance and softness to her skin, I decided to go for the full immersion with the fantasy and allowed myself to be completely intimate in every way I imagined. I named her Takara, she is a Senjo, which is the Japanese word for faerie or nymph.

As small as she is, kissing her open mouth is very easy and pleasurable. Her mouth will create a suction that will pull on your tongue as though she doesn’t want to let you go. Her breasts are much softer than the rest of her body, feeling as though they are gel-filled. Her butt could be a bit softer, but I still found it to be soft enough to be highly enjoyable to squeeze. Her hands are very soft and the fingers have internal wires so caution must be exercised not to over flex. Still, we have a mini-doll under $1000 with articulating fingers! (And yes, she can give you a very nice little hand job so long as your gentle and “help” her out a bit.) Her feet are as soft as the hands and gently sucking on her separated toes is surprisingly erotic.

Oral sex: I know it looks impossible but trust me, she can take you there! Sanhui isn’t kidding when they say their silicone will stretch without tearing! Just be sure you use a good water based lube. I had her kneeling with her hands on my thighs while I lay upright in bed. Imagine her arms and elbows looking like she was half way into a pushup position. A gentle downward push with your hand on the back of her head (come on guys, you know how it’s done!) and the resilience in her arms made her resist back up on her own! Granted, she can’t manage much more than the first 3 inches but hey, remember what I said about what her mouth did to my tongue? I was done! The sensation was wild to say the least! Interestingly, her top teeth are a firmer silicone molded in. The sensation they create as you enter and exit the mouth is "unique" to say the least.

Vaginal sex: I consider myself an average 6 inches in penis length and although Sanhui states she’s only about 5 inches deep, her (diabolically textured) interior vaginal cavity is very soft and stretchy to the point that I was easily able to enter “to the hilt” with no problem. Initial entry is a little tight, but once you push past the gates, she invites you right in. In fact, feeling the end of her tunnel is quite exciting, as the whole experience gave me the illusion that I was the “big” human warrior being rewarded by my submissive, but very willing, elvish princess!

Anal sex: She gave me everything she had! She has an advertised anal depth of 3.5 inches, “butt” I would argue that one as inaccurate. Again, like her vajayjay, very soft and elastic on the inside and textured as well. The mild suction it creates is nothing less than intense!

Whew! Are we done? I know I am! Bottom line… I’m in good physical shape and this little sex dynamo kicked my ass! She puts out a very big bang for the buck. Visually attractive, soft in in all the right places and adequately poseable with her stainless-steel gooseneck skeleton. Just don’t over torque her joints and she’ll last a good long while. She’ll be easy to conceal if that’s a concern and she’s easy to clean in the tub, shower or large sink. She also has other head and wig options from Sanhui. All this for under $1000 US. All in all, I think anyone who chooses this doll will not be disappointed.

Knightshift
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

INFORMATIONS