sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 145 2016

Reviews on Sanhui Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Sanhui 145 2016

Post by gonestill77 »

4 month review of Eves new body.( sanhui 145) Original topic: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 61&t=75977

Hello all,

As some of you know, I had some trouble 2 weeks in with the 1st body (broken wrist). Thankfully, Sanhui stood by their product and sent a new body as mine could not be repaired without welding and a slew of other shit. I received the 2nd body in the middle of may.

The first thing I noticed is the silicone is a good deal softer than the first one. 8O Nice. :mrgreen: Also, the wrists are much more sturdy and there is no question of the presence of hinges. Have had no problems with her what so ever.
Well, just a couple of finger pokes, nothing serious.
Her joints have loosened a little, but she can still hold a pose with ease. She took a tumble twice since I have had her. :puppydogeyes: I am usually very careful, but hey, everyone fucks up at one time or another. The 1st time, she unexpectedly rolled off the bed while I was dressing her. The 2nd time she took a tumble while I was adjusting her when she was standing. That one scared the shit out of me, but she sustained no damage either time. :thumbs_up:

In my opinion, these are great as a first doll. Pretty well built and forgiving of a lot of newbie error. Plus she is not too heavy, easy to maneuver. So glad I chose silicone over tpe. Still may get a tpe someday, but we will see.

Oh yeah, she has a built in vag, and no, I do NOT wish i had an insert. I love the way her vag looks and feels. And it is NOT some great hardship to clean. It takes 5 fuckin minutes! It takes longer to dry. Cleanup is easy, as long as you do it right.

Cheers to Sanhui for making a well made hot babe who is also affordable. :thumbs_up:
Cheers and thanks to George at xsdolls for his service and support in my situation and for exposing me to this lady doll in the 1st place. :glou: :glou: :glou:

-Edit- Forgot to add, in my 1st review I commented on her weight and getting me in better shape. She has definitely done that. I can handle her a lot easier than when I first got her. Don't sweat from just moving her from room to room anymore. 55 pounds is really a great weight, realistic feel and easy to move around and pose....... :thumbs_up:
Attachments
Hello. i love my new wrists......
Hello. i love my new wrists......
IMG_20160910_023027.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 3378 times
They allow me to pinch my nipple while I fondle myself. Hooray Sanhui!
They allow me to pinch my nipple while I fondle myself. Hooray Sanhui!
IMG_20160910_023148.jpg (947.79 KiB) Viewed 3378 times
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

INFORMATIONS