sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 92cm 2016

Reviews on Sanhui Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
yerak
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sanhui 92cm 2016

Post by yerak »

Sanhui 92cm Review - Original topic: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 61&t=75266

This is going to be short and to the point... I never review but I've owned a 110 Nevan B, 2 JM 75cm, a 110cm Hitdoll, and 108 cm Hitdoll.. So I do have a decent amount of doll ownership experience..

Doll Pros :

*Very Attractive looking doll as a whole
*Anime face is with the mouth open is phenomenal to look at during intercourse.. Phenomenal.
*Great looking body
*Vagina is tight but not too tight, good feeling
*Anus is tight, but not uncomfortable. Very appealing to look at
*Love the size and weight of the doll
*Breast are very nice to the touch, would love if they had nipple size and color options. The Feel of the breast on this doll are perfect. They nailed it. A+
*The ass on this doll is VERY attractive
*The Wig is VERY nice. The material they use is perfection for a doll. EVERY manufacturer should take notes on this... A+
*The skin feels very good. Nice softness to it. In fact, A+ for the skin too Sanhui. Very good job.
*The arch on the back is well done as well. For a doll this size, its well done.
*Oral sex... very pleasantly surprised. Really good. Reminds me of Nevan B head.

Doll Cons :

*The ass is WAY too firm.. its borderline hard. I read a review saying that the butt jiggles when pushed a little harder than the breast and that the butt was SOFT (Which is what actually sold me on the doll in the first place). I must of got a different mix because the butt on my doll is not very "squeeze friendly" at all and in my opinion it REALLY takes away from the doll. Its actually a turn off touching it because its so stiff and firm. It's like squeezing hard stress ball. Very upset about this... C-

*The flexibility I saw in the sanhui 92 cm video is not the flexibility and hold ability my doll has. In the video the legs were held open in a splits like manner with no kickback from the doll.. I find that not the case with my doll. It takes a decent amount of force to open her legs to the splits, and when shes there, there is kickback, meaning the doll doesnt want to stay in that position. Also when moving her actual limbs shes doesnt hold poses very well. She wants to stay in certain positions. Maybe this will get better over time...? I hope...

*Nipples could use more detail as well... They're like borderline spray painted on

Closing Thoughts :

Service was good as far as shipping and receiving is concerned. Kimi is responsive and definitely wants and values your business. I think this doll would definitely be one of my favorites, if not my absolute favorite, if the ass didn't feel so hard and they had nipple size and color options. I don't understand why so much emphasis are put on the breast and none on the butt. The front of the thighs on the doll are much softer than the back of the thighs and the butt... I just don't understand this concept. Would i recommend this doll? If you never squeeze your dolls ass or mind if it jiggles during intercourse, this is the doll for you. However if you're an ass man like myself.. I would wait until they either make another small doll that actually has a soft jiggly ass or wait to see if they read my review and soften the formula they use on the butt and back of the thighs... because they're ridiculously firm(So disappointed in this. I'm already thinking of selling her because of this). Everything else in my humble opinion is pretty well done.

I will upload pics of her later since I know all of you horn dogs want to see.. Im guilty of this myself so dont think im name calling. ;)

Luminous

Re: Sanhui 92cm Review

Post by Luminous »

lonelybear wrote:I am really disappointed to hear about the derriere as I to am a bum-bum man. :(
Looks like Sanhui are working on the issue for their future models: (http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=75600)
The Principles That Govern Relationships

Briffault's Law < Every Man should know of this law...

INFORMATIONS