sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 145 - head #2 2016

Reviews on Sanhui Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Sanhui 145 - head #2 2016

Post by Up2myneck »

I now show you Samantha! (little 145 head2 review) - Original topic: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 61&t=75119

Hi folks, here is my newest: a Sanhui 145 with the head 2.
Meet Samantha!

Body: A fantastic figure, like a 85% scaled down bikini model type! Her body is quite firm, unlike my TPE doll, so for me this adds
a bit more realism. The arms and legs have a reasonable amount of movement in order to get her into a few common positions.
You get a chart guide with recommended limits of movement delivered with a doll, so this is good too. :) Even after about 6
weeks of use, her limbs are loosening up a bit, but still good enough to hold all of the poses seen in the pics (and a few more :wink: )
Head : I've used the tip mentioned frequently on TDF about placing a few suitable washers on neck bolt prior to fully tightening
head, with just enough sideways movement left to pose her head to the right and left a bit.
That face is gorgeous! Such fine detail around eyes and kissable lips! Now I have my own Sanhui, I can understand why the
heads/faces of the dolls are so popular with owners on here. Must get an alternative head in the future, so I can enjoy a 'new'
lady. :wink:
Silicon material vs tpe: Even though the silicon feels a bit firmer than my tpe doll, and maybe not quite as soft in various
departments, I have to say that I actually prefer to caress and squeeze that lovely body. Her breasts are very life like to me and
appear to be made with air or a gel inside? My hands tell me she is approx a C to D cup! :wink: !!

Sex:- GREAT! :D :D :D Vaginal sex; although it took a few moments to get penetration initially, with just the right amount of lube, the feeling was fantastic. Now I'm not going to say that it was almost the feel of a real woman, but due to her internal vaginal texture, it was a very stimulating experience! (maybe slightly softer formula than body?) So better to say, still great, a bit different, but pleasantly different! :D ! The mouth is just too small for me to attempt entry, and I don't want to spoil her face. Anal orifice
texture looks interesting, also quite tight, but not gone there yet anyway.
[I'm not saying here that I'm a 'big boy', I'm actually bang on 6 inches - no pun intended - so only slightly larger than average if
online medical surveys are to be believed! At least you all know if you are considering this doll, then she will comfortably take this
size, and its such a nice and snug feeling for me inside her! ]
My favourite position with her is the couch style missionary, because then I get to gaze down on most of that lovely body and
more importantly, the beautiful face. :wink: :roll: :twisted: :D

Wish list: If Sanhui could scale up the body and head of the 145 by around 13-14% (along with the no more than 3kg addition to
weight) then for me, this doll would practically be PERFECTION.
Now I know some might say, why not have just gone for the 165 or newer 160 doll? Well, I've since noticed the specs on one of
the vendors sites, I could not find this around time of ordering when looking through the Sanhui official site, that the bodies of the
larger dolls are actually just slightly larger than the 145. Most of the 'height' of the 160/165 appears to be taken by extra leg length,
which I've noticed is true for some taller dolls amongst a few other manufacturers. If the bodies could be stretched proportionally,
to match more closer the leg/body ratio of an average height real woman, then the dolls would be even more amazing!!
After maybe 6 months to a year, I might do another mini review so you all know how I've been getting on with Samantha. :) :whistle:

So onto some pics:-
Attachments
sam872.jpg
sam872.jpg (129.33 KiB) Viewed 2980 times
sam001b.jpg
sam001b.jpg (109.32 KiB) Viewed 2980 times
sam006.jpg
sam006.jpg (117.5 KiB) Viewed 2980 times
sam028.jpg
sam028.jpg (145.07 KiB) Viewed 2980 times
sam016b.jpg
sam016b.jpg (119.73 KiB) Viewed 2980 times

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: I now show you Samantha! (little 145 head2 review)

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi folks, thought I'd best keep you all updated with my doll after a little while.... well, I must be about ten or eleven pounds lighter than last month, because Samantha keeps demanding sex from me :wink: I've asked for a break to take some more pics of her while I still have enough energy to lift a camera (at my age!) :whistle: :wink: :twisted: :D

When I get more suitable clothes for her, I'll post a new set of pics. Other than that, I'm still feeling great about getting her, no regrets at all, just wish I had more time with her from the usual mundane routine of life! :wink:
Attachments
SC1516.jpg
SC1516.jpg (107.98 KiB) Viewed 1931 times
SCb1558.jpg
SCb1558.jpg (90.46 KiB) Viewed 1931 times
SCb1530.jpg
SCb1530.jpg (98.65 KiB) Viewed 1931 times
SC1523.jpg
SC1523.jpg (105.9 KiB) Viewed 1931 times

INFORMATIONS