sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 145 2016

Reviews on Sanhui Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Blackhole
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sanhui 145 2016

Post by Blackhole »

Review of Sanhui 145 - Original topic: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 61&t=74347

I'm the type of person who likes to get right to the point so this will probably not be a very long review. My experience working with the Sanhui team was excellent. They were very helpful and answered all questions and concerns I had during the process. When the doll was done they even sent a short video of her before she was shipped. In short, the customer service was great.

The doll arrived at a Fed Ex location of my choosing since I had it held at the location instead of shipped to my house. I was concerned because the box looked beat up but when I opened it I noticed plenty of cushioning and the doll looked good. I opened the box upside down because the first thing I saw when I started cutting back the material was her cute little ass:
DSC_0177.jpg
DSC_0177.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 2348 times
Once I got her unwrapped and attached the blonde wig. I was cautious about the head as I was unsure how tight to make it but it seems to be just fine and I like the ease of the head movement. Does this look correct?
DSC_0185.jpg
DSC_0185.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 2348 times
She adjusted quickly though I didn't have any extra clothes other than the shorts and top they sent. She loved hanging out in the comfy blanket they included though:
DSC_0182.jpg
DSC_0182.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 2348 times
DSC_0181.jpg
DSC_0181.jpg (898.83 KiB) Viewed 2348 times
She did eventually put on her shorts but was eager to get them off not long after:
DSC_0186.jpg
DSC_0186.jpg (962.93 KiB) Viewed 2348 times
I'm still getting used to moving her around. The joints are stiff which I know is typical for new dolls. After rubbing her down with baby powder she is quite soft and pleasant to touch. Her ass is very firm and the anal cavity is very tight. Vaginal intercourse has been great though.
I will post more pics later but all in all the process was made easy by Sanhui. I have nothing but positive things to say about them and I am very happy with the product.

PS: I have named her Britney :D

Blackhole
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Review of Sanhui 145

Post by Blackhole »

Obin wrote:I was playing catch-up on some things and didn't read your entire post. As far as screwing the head on goes, the bolt is intended to hold the head on and make it look right. The head is not intended to be screwed on to the end of the threading. The photo you show looks fine.

What annoys some folks is how the head will turn easily. There are a number of solutions for the spinning head. After reading about using plumber's tape, I have tried it and have found that plumber's tape works. Others have reported that using rubber washers works.
Thanks Obin I wasn't sure about the placement of the head. The head moves around very easily which is nice, but it can be a little loose like you mentioned. If I go another turn it feels like I am straining her which I obviously don't want. It's not a big deal but it's good to know the rubber washer idea. Her hips also swivel very easily as well ...which is not a bad thing :whistle:

Blackhole
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Review of Sanhui 145

Post by Blackhole »

Sanhui Doll wrote:Hey man,

So glad that Britney can arrive at you in good condition, about the packing, we are working on the box right now, it should not be damaged in the future. And I am so happy that you like her and was satisfied with our service, we will keep it up.

Now we also have a branch in the USA, Bud is our new manager there, he is quite professional, when you guys have any question, you can also reach him.

Eager to see more pictures of Britney, please show us more!!!!

:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

Kimi from SANHUI Sex Dolls.
Hi Kimi, I figured the box was just beat up from the travel. Fortunately you packed her with plenty of foam pads to cushion her and she arrived just fine. Britney is doing good though and I definitely plan on taking more pics in the future. I will post them here for all to see when I do. Thanks again! :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS