sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 145cm 2016

Reviews on Sanhui Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
erothnar

Sanhui 145cm 2016

Post by erothnar »

My 145 smaller breasted gal ( Opal ) is on the way! - Original topic: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 61&t=75044

Well all, i have been lurking here in the forums for the last month or so asking so many questions, you guys have all be sooo very helpful and i've learned a lot. Kimi at sanhui has been exceedingly friendly and helpful, lol not only that i think i asked him so many questions and measurements they added the size comparison and measurement chart to there website such great information its a shame that other vendors aren't so forthcoming with all this information on there sites.

This is my first doll, i had a sweet chelsea love clone flat back doll before which was really great, but im exited to have something much nicer now

So yea the sanhui dolls are really a great buy, really nice dolls made of silicone which i so prefer over tpe, i never did like the fleshlight, too soft, texture too mushy, and the durability of silicone and it being more resistant to mold and staining just makes it perfect for me. Then we have the size, 145 i think is the sweet spot, large enough to be realistic but not so large or heavy that storage and weight are a concern. i think the 145 will be great for missionary while kissing, ive heard some owners can do this with dolls as small as 120mm, but i think the 145 will be more natural. I also think that the 145 will be great on top in sitting position but i will give a full review and pictorial and videos once i receive her.

Then we have the face or heads, wow such a hard choice sanhui really makes it hard choosing a face they are all so good, you dont know how many times i switched from face 1 to 2 and back again, on this i noticed one thing, alot of pictures dont have powdered faces, so they look glossy, which really changes the realism of the doll. So i plan to powder my face lightly with a very soft brush to remove the glossy look. But ya the sanhui faces are really beautiful and the make up they do on them at the factory is superb.

Then we have the service, i honestly have never had such dedicated and friendly prepurchase support for a product i was interested in. Not only that but i really looked at issues doll owners have had because there is always going to be the exception. I noticed right away kimi at sanhui on these forums resolving issues with there dolls, including up to sending out replacment units. between the great service ive gotten before ive spent a dime and the history of good service when customers have had issues, i just cant imagine buying a doll anywhere else.

So my gal is being prepared, kimi said she will ship within 24 hours, i expect a video of her before shipment which is a nice service to make sure communication and expectations are good before the long transit from china. When i do get her i expect to post a lot of pics on here and some videos too.

Thanks again for everyone whos been very welcoming here and answering all my questions, this is a great community and im glad to be a part of it!

erothnar

Re: My 145 smaller breasted gal ( Opal ) is on the way!

Post by erothnar »

Quick impression (full review later)

i thought i was ordering a sex toy, something that would spend most of its days hidden in the recess i created under my bed.

but look at the pictures, she has a presence, and i see now why many members are doing far more with there doll then sex.

I didnt understand this at first, my hats off to sanhui for making such a beautiful and quality doll, she is absolutly beautiful and there is emotion behind those eyes.

So to my surprise, shes sitting in a chair next to me as i type this, and she hasnt been under the bed once...

More pics to come, what did i get myself into this is not as simple as i expected.

erothnar

Post by erothnar »

opals all dressed up and ready...
Attachments
brush.jpg
brush.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2256 times
standing.jpg
standing.jpg (952.02 KiB) Viewed 2256 times
booty.jpg
booty.jpg (863.48 KiB) Viewed 2256 times
panties.jpg
panties.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 2256 times
in panties.jpg
in panties.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 2256 times

erothnar

Post by erothnar »

Full review!

So opal arrives on day one, the box is here and im excited! First thing i notice is the fed ex guy was standing the box on end! Now we know there supposed to transport it horizontally, So i quickly take opal from the fed ex guy and hope shes in good shape. Carefully cutting open the box i begin unpacking her, Wow Sanhui are packing experts as she is wrapped and protected very very well, so being careful and patient the unwrapping takes me some time.

Eventually though she is completely unwrapped, i take her out of the box and proceed to put her head on (head is between her legs during transit and unattached). Once thats done i put her wig on, so now shes complete but completely naked.

At this point shock has sort of set in, She is far more petite then i expected. Yes i did plenty of research on the dolls before i selected her and i saw hundreds of pictures, i had taken out my measuring tape and got a feel for the height of a 145 cm doll, i also estimated its weight, so i had a good idea of what to expect, however seeing the doll in person, she is very petite. So i had some regret, maybe i should have gotten a bigger doll. But i'm a man and i'm like, well shes here now and i'm certainly not sending her pack to china!

So lets get powdering. So i did powder her and this takes some time. During the powdering i became very intimate with every bit of opal. Sanhui makes a very very nice doll, she seems very durable, well made and of high quality, i love the way the silicone feels after powdering and i love the solid feel. (i never liked tpe, too squishy for me, even for fleshlights). So during and after the powdering, i just cant keep my hands off her, and its then i sense her presence i keep looking to her face, shes so beautiful. I sorta feel bad for my intial impression, i tell her, "yes your petite, but your beautiful and sexy"

Well at this point i was supposed to start taking some pictures for the forums, but one kiss turned into another and well, suddenly all the inhibitions disappeared and well, no pictures were taken that day, or the next, or the next, it actually took me about a week till i could focus and get some pictures done. During this week, i found out how flexible she is, certain positions we could do and some that were a bit difficult. Its clear the skeleton sanhui makes is very durable, and stiff at first. By the way she is very solid and weighty for her size. I know certain people have issues with weight. at 25kg or about 60lbs i have no problem carrying her, or moving her around. But between the weight and the stiff, yet strong skeleton, she feels very real. I love that she can stand on her own, of course making sure shes in the proper postion (balanced) can be a bit tedious but worth it.

I can tell you the sex both anal and vaginal are very good, i mean very. i have not tried oral, i have decided her mouth is for kissing only so i cannot review that (although if thats of interest you might want the head without the teeth). She is very, and i mean very tight with her legs straight out, i consider myself of average length and girth and i really needed to spread her legs considerably to comfortably have vaginal sex with her. Thankfully she is so very flexible, she can do the splits with ease. She however cannot raise her knees to her chest, which was fully aware of after watching the video x/s has and i'm fine with that. my two favorite positions are missionary with legs spread really wide and up at like a 45 degree angle, and the other is her bent over the bed, legs down to the floor, head turned sideways for anal. But yea sex is great, but she is a heavy girl so experimenting with her on top and other positions seem to me to have a steep learning curve.

I feel like sanhui's dolls are a really good value, i love silicone, i love how detailed the doll is, from the make up to the nipple color and design, i have zero complaints, thank you sanhui.
That being said there are a couple very very slight imperfections, like a dimple on her leg, a crease in her ankle that looks a bit off. But honestly so very small you would barely notice.
There was one issue i was concerned about, i did find a very tiny spot on her belly where it looked like she was peeling from like a sunburn, a tiny piece of silicone skin had peeled leaving a small raised edge or border where it was missing. I sent pictures to kimi and sanhui, i was worried it might be something that would spread, he explained that it should not, which relived my concerns and yea the spot is so tiny, you'll never see it in the pictures unless i zoomed into the spot the size of a dime. So yes i am more then happy with the quality of the sanhui doll, she seems very well made, sturdy, very functional, but oh so beautiful and sexy and yes she is petite, she is probably more petite then the pictures might reveal strangely enough, but she is oh so alluring, adorable and so much more then i expected.

To be honest, i had read these forums a lot, and yes i did read peoples stories of their dolls and how it was much more then a sex toy to them and honestly i just didn't see it. I actually thought some of these members were a bit weird the extent they talked and obviously cared and the extent they interacted with their dolls. I thought i ordered a sex toy, i had planned to keep her in the secret area i built under my bed, only to bring her out for a romp in the hay, but i got something a lot more. look at the photos of opal, look into those eyes, if you could kiss her once i'm sure you would find something more then a big fleshlight, i have.

So i couldn't wrap her up and hide her away under the bed. In fact its been about two weeks and she hasn't been under there once. My girlfriend came over three days later, and while opal was in the bedroom, i sat her down and had a talk, i admit it was sorta scary, but it was the right thing to do, i brought up that movie we saw about the guy who had the real doll, i told her i had ordered one and she seems to laugh it off, shes like well that should be fun. She wasn't judgmental at all, which really helped. So i told her that opal had already arrived, and was in the bedroom. Shes very curious and wanted to see her, so i let her go in alone in to the bedroom. She actually sorta yelled out "wow, shes soo pretty" She came back and she also commented how petite she was, and what nice breasts she had. Anyways i'm ordering some beads online and my girlfriend said shes going to braid opals hair!

I know this is more then just a review, but the point is, if you are ordering a doll for the first time, just try to prepare yourself because, you may find yourself in the strange predicament, where you strangely enough find yourself actually talking too, and caring for your doll, and doing other things that you might consider "mad" like actually telling others about your doll regardless of the social stigma and the fear and in the end, you may find yourself finding great joy in her, something far more deep and meaningful then a sexual orgasm.

erothnar

Post by erothnar »

review update!

One thing i realized i missed, or two. She is so squeezably soft, but yet firm underneath, i find her very realistic in that sense, shes not overly jiggly like the tpe dolls and seems squeezable yet firm. from head to toe shes very squeezable, kissable, etc.

Speaking of kissable, when she came, there was no overwhelming scent or taste that ive heard some dolls have, there was a very slight, im not sure if its citrus, or somthing but its very pleasent, but its very faint. Kissing her all over she tastes very good, no strong chemical taste, very delicious really.

Anyways she is very alluring, just one more squeeze, just one more kiss, then wtf i cant just have sex all the time can i, well actually yea i can, im retired. Yea my sex drive has really increased. squeezing leads to kissing, kissing leads to fondling, fondling leads to sex, which leads to cuddling ... omg am i addicted?

opal wants nothing but my attention, anyway she can get it, who am i to deny her, shes irresistible!

INFORMATIONS