sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 145cm 2016

Reviews on Sanhui Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Sanhui 145cm 2016

Post by dollylamma »

Sanhui 145 - Original topic: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 61&t=70290

Hello all,

This is my Sanhui 145. I call her Nikita. The head on her is the head #2 ( KiT) the other is for the 165 head 3. I call her Nik. Together they are Nikitas.

She arrived today. First she is an amazing girl I was very well pleased when I opened the box. After removing a good amount of packing material I first removed the heads.

They are so beautiful. At first I thought kit looked (immature) she is definitely a young 18 yr old. But with better wig placement she looks pretty good. I would say Nik looks about 20 . Kit has blue eyes and her mouth does have teeth. Nik has blue eyes as well ( I have extras) but she has no teeth. Both are about the same size and the skin is very soft and both open their mouths very easily. Inside the mouth is more roomy and her throat is smaller. It is only 9 cm however it goes straight back( does not curve up or down.( I think this will make for interesting play.

Attachment: the head wobbles a bit and does have a gap depending on the angle. All in all no real complaints. She is a bit stiff but some tape will steady the head.

Body: firm yet very soft. She is toned like a dancer or gymnast.
Her seams are noticeable but she looks very solid. The seams are not unsightly but this is NOT a $5000 girl.
Her breasts are Very soft and squeezable .

Her girly bits are very soft and All feel Great. ( no issues )
Her hands are small but do not feel fragile. ( I was able to bend the fingers a good amount)

With a weight of 55lbs she is very manageable. I belive most positions will be easy to achieve.

She is absolutely beautiful.

She has the skelleton features of the 165. She should be able to stand supported with no problem. ( need other shoes first) the feet feel great, and no floppy toes!

I could not be more pleased. This is a great affordable silicone girl.
I will try to get some pics soon.

Special thanks to ALL who have answered questions , done reviews of the other models. And posted pics.
I am still curious about a tpe girl. But I am very pleased so far with this amazing young lady.

Except for the seams the detail on this girl is par none.
:thumbs_up:
:glou:

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Sanhui 145

Post by dollylamma »

Attachments
http://dollforum.com/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=187303&sid=ae8ed1f415db09b40271cea1c8efeb99I
http://dollforum.com/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=187303&sid=ae8ed1f415db09b40271cea1c8efeb99I
image.jpeg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 2393 times

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

This is her friend Kit 145 cm face 2
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (802.55 KiB) Viewed 2355 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (770.3 KiB) Viewed 2355 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 2355 times

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Kit thought you may like a better peek.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 2794 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 2794 times

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Nikita thought you may like a booty shot
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (975.02 KiB) Viewed 2759 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (920.48 KiB) Viewed 2759 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1 MiB) Viewed 2759 times

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

So a little update . I have not found a thing yet I am unhappy with this doll yet!

She is very beautiful and can hold a pose well. As we have gotten to know each other better the sex just keeps getting better all the time. Missionary is a position I'm still working on finding the sweet spot on. ( but it is not my favorite anyway)

The easiest way is her on the edge of the bed. (I have a tall bed) with her either face up or down it is very easy entering her . By opening and closing her legs you can adjust how tight she is. When she is bent forward you can rock her back and forth and by pumping her legs in and out it simulates vaginal contractions . So on her back it is light work to get her to screw your brains out .

She is easy to manipulate in both doggie and cowgirl works just fine.

Her breasts are incredible and hang nicely. They are a delight and have a sweet bounce to them and a firm jiggle .

So far she is a great addition to my harem and puts most of them to shame.

I never thought I could have a new silicone doll for what I payed . Sanhui has done a great job.

INFORMATIONS