www.textiledoll.com

Apr 04, 2015 - Review of Textile Doll

Reviews on Textile Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
kharmichead

Apr 04, 2015 - Review of Textile Doll

Post by kharmichead »

Welcome Annija, my textile beauty - Original topic: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 26&t=60801

She arrived today all the way from Latvia. It took 3 weeks to make and 11 days to ship. It did take a couple months waiting in line for my girl to be made but this was to be expected. For those who may not know, yes she is a Textile Doll, her 'skin' similar to an anime fabric doll. Yuri did an excellent job bringing her to life, she's just what I expected and more.

She came in the box as the pic shows without any extra padding but there were no problems. Although a couple of the fingernails have already come off but no big deal, they are very delicate but easy to put back on. In general she feels a little more fragile than my anime doll. Annija is lighter or about the same and Trixie is only a 130cm. Annija is the 150cm 'Paris' body that the breasts were reduced to about an A or small B I would say and the legs were slimmed. In hindsight I should have told him to just keep the legs the way most of them look on his website. I love her but the hips and butt are very shapely which is great but the slim legs don't look as proportionate with the torso in some angles. Or I should of had the torso slimmed but I'm not sure how much could have been done with the pelvic/hip structure.

The skeleton isn't like the anime doll, it's not a 'rigid' metal feeling skeleton that has 'clicks' where the legs and arms joints lock into certain places. In other words it's a little harder to pose her for me, especially since I have only played with her today! It's more like a wire feel to it but only the joints, like they are plastic 'bones' and her joints feel like wire or elastic bands. It's hard to tell. Also her head being a harder plaster material it's a lot heavier than the body so she's very top heavy.

We've only played a couple times but already Annija has rocked my world, mainly because she's so beautiful to me I think. She is probably best in doggie position but I had no problem with her on top or in missionary but I used a pillow behind her back for that. I have only tried the Lilith series inserts in her both times but they fit perfect with no modification. I will post some more pics and better review when we get to know each other a little better. Any questions just ask. Here's the pics, hope you enjoy! Now I have to go as Annija has my full attention!!
Attachments
082.JPG
082.JPG (1.62 MiB) Viewed 5430 times
099.JPG
099.JPG (1.83 MiB) Viewed 5430 times
115.JPG
115.JPG (1.86 MiB) Viewed 5430 times
122.JPG
122.JPG (1.92 MiB) Viewed 5430 times
151.JPG
151.JPG (1.92 MiB) Viewed 5430 times

kharmichead

Re: Welcome Annija, my textile beauty

Post by kharmichead »

The fleshlight blade won't fit without a lot of trimming but it might work, the same reason the Venus real and Maria Ozawa won't either, the outside diameter you see of Annija's insert area is the widest part. In other words in gets narrow as it gets deeper, I can barely put a hand in there. The reason the other inserts above will work with my Trixie is inside her insert cavity is a very large area for as small as she is, much bigger than Annija's.

The fleshights SIAC won't fit with the can but may if not in a can. They won't in Trixie with the can but fine without and I don't like them in the can either, they feel a little more 'relaxed' and real with just the insert in doll to me. They are easier to enter without a struggle.

So these pics are of the Lilith series insert from Tomax on the left and the one she is sent with on right with the female condom inserted. I haven't tried that because I don't really like female condoms and it feels like it could some out during use without a little help. As I said the Lilith insert fits perfect with no mods and hasn't come out yet in many sessions.
Attachments
Lilith insert on left, standard on right
Lilith insert on left, standard on right
004.JPG (1.87 MiB) Viewed 3258 times
insert system Annija came with and female condom
insert system Annija came with and female condom
006.JPG (2.01 MiB) Viewed 3258 times
Lilith series insert
Lilith series insert
009.JPG (1.71 MiB) Viewed 3258 times

INFORMATIONS