www.wmdolls.com

My 100cm and 140cm review

Reviews on WM Dolls Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
rexii2323
Apprentice
Apprentice

My 100cm and 140cm review

Post by rexii2323 »

Hi all, below is my very overdue review of my 100cm and 140cm WM dolls. Was going to post this a month or so ago but things kept coming up. This originally was meant to be really detailed but I figured that I’ll never get it done. It’s better to have a write up than nothing! Feel free to ask me any questions!

About 3 month ago I ordered a 100cm riley (sensual face) from 1am. I debated whether to get the 100cm or a bigger doll but decided to stay with the 100cm for 2 main reasons:
A. I like the riely face
B. it would be easy to store

Ordering
This was very easy transaction and paid via paypal. Note it does take a few days for the payment to clear if using Credit Card as funding source and that will be when the order is initiated.

Delivery
All up it took about 3 weeks for it to arrive. Delivery was by DHL. No issues with Australian Customs and invoice was quoted under 1000AUD so no taxes either.

Quality Check
Quality wise the doll is pretty much perfect. no blemishes on the skin and all joints were tight but movable.

Clothing
As many have found out, finding the right clothing for her is a challenge. There is a limited range of clothing in Australia so while I was waiting for her to arrive, I went on aliexpress and ordered a plethora of clothing. I bought mostly 2T/3T sized items and most fitted well. Some items include
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-Ki ... 0.0.jDYLDm
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Kids-Gr ... 0.0.eZ2jA6
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Girls-S ... 0.0.0MtdnO
Bond’s 2/3 underwear worked ok too

Sex
Sex with her is good but it quickly became apparent that the size meant most positions just do not work! The biggest pro with her size is probably when she is on top, since her light weight meant that it is easy to move her into position.

Cleaning
I’ve used the included vagina douche to clean her out. I’ve always used a condom since I didn’t wish to risk getting mould inside. Using an air pump worked well to dry her. Bought one on ebay and it was super loud, ended up with this and it’s whisper quiet!

2weeks in
The vagina ball became loose in the 100cm doll and I got in touch with 1am for support. I was also after some stain remover. Brett sent me a repair kit that consisted of TPE sample, vagina balls in a bag, 2x TPE glue and 2x stain remover. I had to pay for the stain remover and shipping. The rest was free.
Unfortunately, during shipping one bottle of the glue leaked and it went everywhere. By the time I got it, the stain remover container have already started to melt. By sheer miracle and good wrapping, the TPE samples were safe. One bottle of the glue was completely gone. Please see my instructions here for the successful repair
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 97#p985797

At the same time
As I was on a research spree on dolls I then became infatuated with the 140cm katie doll with #36 face. What I struggled with was skin tone. I couldn’t decide to get the tan or natural. Almost all pictures of her are tan coloured. After a lot of googling and some sleepless nights, I concluded that tan is too dark and I still like natural. Due to a few commitments, I had a very tight deadline to receive the delivery. I asked 1am if 2 weeks from payment to arrival is possible. Brett said since I was a returning customer, he can have the order expedited. I was sold! About 5hours later, I also decided that a standing option would be nice, so I got the order modified. All good and named her Mia

Delivery
As promised I received the DHL shipment notification and she arrived a few days after. Again no issues with customs.

Quality Check
This time around, I found a few issues with Mia.
1. The anus is not 100% even and has a little bit of TPE missing.
2. One foot has the standing screw at an odd angle
3. The insert was the old style insert with a very small opening
4. One knee has a very loose joint and a slight tap would result in movement. Luckily it is the rotation movement and only when the knee is bent.
5. This biggest issue of all which I found out a day later, her head does not sit straight!
I quickly notified Brett of these issues. Initially we thought the crooked head could be the way the bolt was screwed incorrectly into the head and body but it was not the case. With some photos and gridlines, it was quickly apparent that the resin for the head bolt was set at an angle, resulting the head bolt sitting at an angle. Brett sent photos of the head to the factory for review and ordered me new inserts. After an anxious week of waiting, the good news came that WM has agreed to send me a new head, free of charge! No doubt Brett also worked his magic to make this happen.
In the end, we couldn’t do anything with the anus and loose knee joint. With the standing screw foot, the whole fixture wasn’t exactly solid and putting some pressure bend the screw back into place.

Clothing
Clothing is much easier to find this time around.
For bras, girls size 8-10 worked reasonably well. Bonds have a few styles and Kmart and target also has some good ones.
AU children’s size 6,7,8 also works for singlets, Tshirt and tops. 6 for a really tight fit and 8 for a relaxed fit. Again, I found some in Kmart and Target. AU skirt 6 probably is better due to her tiny waist line. I would go 7 or 8 for pants or tights.
Shoes, can’t remember the exact size but I think I bought AU 6

Other great places to find clothing are:
Yandy – cheap shipping to AU and I find XS, S or Small/Medium to work reasonably well. They have a massive range to choose from
Ebay – quality is questionable but have found some reasonable items. I can fish out my purchase history if anyone is keen
Aliexpress – found a really good seller for bodystocking and hosiery. https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1942847 I highly recommend their products. Also found the opera gloves to be most important in ensuring scuff marks will not happen.

Sex
Having a standing option opens many opportunities and is amazing. Her relatively light weight also helps with many positions. Also to be able to pose her standing up is infinitely more sexy.

Cleaning
Cleaning is much easier due to the removable insert. A gentle wipe with some baby wipes is enough to remove surface grime and a spray of hydrogen peroxide spray will help to keep everything clean. You can get this in supermarkets or chemists in here.
Maintenance and Makeup
Everyone please go visit the thread here. I only thought about powdering but it turns out oiling is even MORE important. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=77364
I’ve ordered coastal scents lip colour on amazon and had it shipped to AU. It works great at re-colouring her lips. https://www.amazon.com/Coastal-Scents-L ... FSIW4?th=1 no smudging and great stay on power even after plenty of kissing

Some other observations

Mia sleeps on my bed and the room does see some sun light during the day. The Australian sun is harsh and from what I can gather UV will degrade the TPE. I do keep her covered. One good solution (and expensive) is to change out the glass on the windows to laminated glass, or in my case, have a secondary window put in (im doing it for noise reduction but bonus is also cut out 99% of the UV)

For the amount, we are paying, I must say the quality is a bit hit and miss, especially the skeleton. It’s not that much more to use better materials for more fluid joints and lighter overall design. However, having dealt with Chinese manufacturers in the past, it is in their interest to keep cost at a minimum. The said truth is you end up buying a new doll if this one breaks. Also note skin tone of the 100cm and 140cm are quite different, even though they are all 'natural' It looks like there isn't real deal of consistency in the skin tone colour

Having said all that, I’m still quite happy with beautiful Mia. I think I might go silicone next time though for durability. A DS 160 body and I will fit a WM head on it.

I also want to sell my 100cm. She’s was only used a few times and always with a condom. Will post a separate post on the forum later when I take more photos. Feel free to PM me too.

Here are some photos of Mia
Mia (1).jpg
Mia (1).jpg (440.22 KiB) Viewed 7394 times
Mia (2).jpg
Mia (2).jpg (485.16 KiB) Viewed 7394 times
Mia (3).jpg
Mia (3).jpg (453.66 KiB) Viewed 7394 times
Mia (4).jpg
Mia (4).jpg (446.43 KiB) Viewed 7394 times
Mia (5).jpg
Mia (5).jpg (406.21 KiB) Viewed 7394 times
Mia (6).jpg
Mia (6).jpg (363.09 KiB) Viewed 7394 times
Mia (7).jpg
Mia (7).jpg (424.23 KiB) Viewed 7394 times
Mia (8).jpg
Mia (8).jpg (384.63 KiB) Viewed 7394 times

rexii2323
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: My 100cm and 140cm review

Post by rexii2323 »

Xephyr wrote: Wow, this doll is sexy! Beautiful and Asian, just the way I like 'em. Which head is this? Angel food clothing are a great fit for her too.
This is the #36 head. It's amazing how different the head can look. The 36 head is usually shown with the 140cm body in tan. I went with natural skin colour and she look completely different to the WM photos! FYI, the first head I received (with the crooked bolt hole) has VERY different makeup to this new head. I think it all depends on who in the factory is doing the makeup. in addition, the first head had glued on bottom eye lash, this 2nd one has painted.
Tom_doll wrote:140cm doll is kinda heavy for me. I like Mia's face anyway look like asian to me :)
hehe yeah, very Asian look which I love. Well I thought 140cm is heavy at the start but I'm kind of use to it now. Its all about the correct lifting technique and with the standing option, you can leave her standing around for a while without fear of damaging anything. Still it would be nice to have something super lite like the DS-Lite 8kg doll that's coming out. I just wish DS can make beautiful faces like WM!

INFORMATIONS