1AM not responding

My first doll. Katie review

Reviews on 1AM Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
psycho_corky
Apprentice
Apprentice

My first doll. Katie review

Post by psycho_corky »

The original thread for posting may be found here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=198&t=64862

Hi everyone, I received my first ever doll (Katie) on the 1st of September. It took me a lot of time to finally decide which doll to choose. I decided to get the one that stood out most to me. In attraction and realism and that ended up being Katie 140cm by 1am, with a tan skin colour and built in vagina.

I am writing this review to try and help those guys out there, that are trying to decide whether they should get a Katie doll or not. It was only a few weeks ago I was in the same position, not knowing if I want a doll and if I did, which type did I want?

What finally made me decide to get Katie was after reading many reviews of her and seeing a couple of videos. So this is my contribution. I was wishing there were more reviews just before I got my doll, so here's to the guys that want to know. Either to help them decide, or simply just for the laughs of knowing what I think.

Delivery and packaging

I ordered Katie through 1am USA on the 17th of August and received her on the 1st of September. Outstanding delivery time, I expected at least an extra week on top. (Brent is amazing. Top notch guy)

Upon her arrival, I instantly noticed how heavy she was. But it was to be expected so I was prepared. The excitement running through me made it seem like an empty box, as I ran up the stairs to my room effortlessly. (Lifting this doll on a regular basis is a real work out, be prepared.)

Katie's packaging was very well done and took a knife and some patience to undo the box. Once I had the box open, Katie was standing there (headless) very well wrapped up to protect against damage during transport.

I instantly noticed two kids buoyancy aids, one next to each breast. This prevented the doll from resting on the breasts during transport and disfiguring the nipples (Like I have heard from many Katie owners.) I was happy to see this, as they have now resolved that issue for future customers.

I checked the doll over completely after unpacking her and to my surprise there was no damage/pressure marks of any kind. Perfect condition. I have no idea where the injection holes are either. (Maybe the tan version helped cover that up.) Even all the nails were perfectly attached, unlike what others had stated.

Joints and TPE

All the joints were very stiff to begin with, but after only a few days are already loosening (some faster than others). She stays in any position you pose her in with ease. You can pose her in about any position and angle you can think of and she stays put.

The TPE material is very soft and feels almost realistic to skin. It stretches very naturally and bounces back just as easy. None of the wigs have caused any type of staining, but I haven't yet tried any clothes on her. She seems to enjoy being nude anyway lol.

This leads to my only downside to Katie (and I'm sure most TPE dolls). The temperature of the "skin" is quite cold after being in storage for a while. But I guess that's nothing that can't be fixed with a heat blanket or a nice hot bath!

There is a very slight smell to the TPE material, but it is in no way unpleasant or off putting. The smell is going away by the day. I'm sure soon it will have no smell what so ever.

Entries and positions

I chose the built in vagina option, as I wanted to go with realism over convenience. Am I glad I did? YES! The realism is unbelievable. Well beyond what I had ever imagined or seen (pictures really don't do her enough justice!)

The inner texture is amazing, so realistic in comparison to the organic female parts. I tried entry at many angles and positions. Unlike what i had previously read, I had no issues. Everything was perfectly aligned, just like the real thing.

I tried many sexual positions with Katie that I had previously done with a real girl. Wow did it bring back memories, it was exactly as remembered, even down to the feeling. Damn I forgot how tiring sex was lol.

Cleaning

Cleaning the inners of the doll can be challenging. The problem is the depth of the holes, getting all the way to the back can be hard as its so deep. (Especially anal.) the mouth is by far the easiest to clean, as it doesn't go close to as deep as either the vagina or anus.

Cleaning can be a B**** I'm not going to lie. But in my option, totally worth it for the amazing sex and realism the doll has to offer.

Overall

The doll is outstanding. I thought the pictures maybe made her look better than she does in reality, but no. She is even more stunning to the naked eye that I could have ever imagined.

The 2 week delivery really blown me away. So much faster than expected! I couldn't believe it when the fed ex guy turned up at my door! 1am you rock.

P.S: I'm glad I didn't get a smaller doll, she is perfect size for me. Yes storage would have been easier. But you would be unable to put the doll into so many realistic positions that I enjoy a lot.

I'm sure there's stuff I've missed out;

Any questions, I'm happy to answer :)

Also, I will be posting some pictures shortly!

(Sorry in advance for any mistakes I may have made during this review, it was rushed, unplanned and off the top of my head.)

Have a good day doll lovers.

psycho_corky
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: My first doll. Katie review

Post by psycho_corky »

A few quick pics of Katie!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (570.53 KiB) Viewed 5125 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 5125 times